Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Visting[nayl] I_vote_lcapVisting[nayl] I_voting_barVisting[nayl] I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Visting[nayl]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 am

Rose sighed walking through the small town making sure to keep her bandages fixed. The wind blew against her skin while leaves nearby danced with grace and dignity. Buildings that looked like they were in the middle of being destroyed surrounder her. Most vizarads called the shinigami city a living hill if they were ever caught in it. Maybe they dont know what a real living hell is yet She thought noticing two men walking towards her.

They looked like the were in the teens by their visual ages and seemed to be half drunk. One of them was dressed in a simple black kimono while the other was in their soul reaper uniform. She made sure to not look them in thier eyes as they passed her. One of them made a comment on how she would look good in bed with them. This is exactly why i dont like males in the first place...they think any women would kill for them She thought looking at the blue sky before leaning against a building.

She was only there to visit nayl from the alliance she was in while speaking for the vizarads. For some reason the woman made it seem like death followed whoever got close to her heart. Rose would have let her be if it wasn't for the fact that she slightly liking her herself. Still she had no need to say that to her anytime soon so, she would at least find out why she tried to distance her self frm people
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Nayleth sits on top of a building looking at the sky and hoping everyone will leave her alone. She had snuck out with the intention of being alone to contemplate things. She knows that it is likely the answers she comes up with probably won't be the ones her captain wants her to come up with, but she can't help that. She sighs and leans back into a lying position and continues gazing at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Rose smiles as she notices something sitting on the top of a building nearby her. Sighing she let the words nayl move through her lips before she let a small smirk creep o her face. The girl that death follows for those who end up liknig or become attached to you she thought before using her shunpo to appear behind nayl quickly.

"Hey nayl dear how are you feeling" She said keeping ehr voice low and her manners showing
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Nayleth closes her eyes and her face takes on an annoyed look, but since her captain says she has to be nice to everyone she tries to follow her orders. Sadly it comes out as obviously forced and insincere. "Every thing is wonderful really, all the nice people to know and over going about their daily. It fills me with such joy, so much in fact I just want to sing and dance all day long." The look on Nayleth's face is still one of annoyance, only know it also has signs of unhappiness. She is trying to follow her captains orders and trying to be nice is clearly not her thing. Nayleth sighs and wonders why she couldn't have just stopped existing altogether, still this being nice all the time is staring to piss her off since no one believes it. Why should they it's just a forced act to make her captain happy with her as per his orders.
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Rose smiled before bowing slowly to nayl, her cat ears were kept hidden under her cloak hood. She personally could tell that nayl was forcing her self to smile and she hated to see her like that. A smirk creep on her face before she instantly wrapped her arms around nayl"s waist.

"You should really stop fooling yourself nayl and stop being so nice it dosent suit you love" She whispered into her ear
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Nayleth sighs "I lost a fight with my captain I have to be nice to everyone no natter what now. I hate it but I have to do it." Nayleth's expression changes to one of obvious irritation bordering mild anger. Nayleth shunpos out of Rose's reach standing several yards away facing her. "Please do not touch me, I'm not the touchy feely type and never will be. Just because I have to heal people doesn't mean I have to like anyone."
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Rose simple grinned wickedly at nayl before bowing slowly. She would have loved to play with her mind all day but she couldnt do it. The other vizarads were starting to get on her case about the fact that she had a crush on a female shinigami. Before she could even realize what she was doing she used shunpo and appeared infront of nayl smiling. Might as well have some fun here she thought before placing her lips against nayl's gently.

"You taste good soul reaper" Rose said pulling her lips off of nayl
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 am

Nayleth finds herself being kissed and backs up so fast she falls on her ass. She is disturbed by this turn of events and more than embarrassed by it. "What the fuck was that for you pervert? I ought to kill you for that!" Nayleth gets up and puts her hand on the hilt of her Zanokutou. The look on her face is anger, but she is more confused by the actions of this Vaizard. She doesn't want to look weak so she acts angry instead of confused.
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:43 pm

She blushed at the sudden repsone she was given by nayl. It was true that she was a perverted vizarad but Rose was only perverted to whoever she liked at the moment. Too bad that she cant figure out how i feel about her or why she makes me happy Rose thought smiling at nayl.

"You know that you shouldn't raise your weapon to a unarmed women nayl i thought you had to pertend to be nice" Rose chuckled softly "I like you silly thats why i just kissed you"
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 pm

"Pretend to be nice yes. Pretend to like girls enough to kiss them hell no! This whole be nice thing makes me sick, it's not worth it. Everywhere I go people are asking help me with this, help me with that. Why don't they get off their asses and do it themselves. I don't need anyone, I'm better off on my own." Nayleth takes her hand off the hilt of her Zanpokutou and grabs her vice-captain's badge ripping it off. She than throws it at Rose. "I knew becoming a Shinigami was a waste of my time. They can just go on with out me. Enough of this bull shit, I quit!" Nayleth shunpos as far as she can immedaitely and doesn't care if they go after her for what ever reason. All she needs is to be alone and ignore everyone like she used to.
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 am

Rose picks up the badge before shaking her head softly. She never liked the shinigamis until she met nayl and Xion. Still she didn't like when people quited something that they took as a job. Sighing she put the badge in her pocket before sunpoing after Nayl quickly. Once she landed on her feet Rose put her hand on Nayl"s shoulder gently. Her feelings of teasing were washed away by the sudden guilt she felt slamming against her chest. Maybe i shouldn't have kissed the girl i like just yet she thought pushing the thought away slowly. She knew that her thoughts weren't going to help anyone so she jsut kept them hidden away.

"You know that people who quit their job as worse than the people who complain for help vice captain" Rose said with a sudden cold and bitter sound to her voice "If you knew it was a waste of time before you became a shinigami then you should have never wasted your time becoming one but, now that you are a shinigami you need to shut the hell up and do your job. I'll even make you a deal if you can beat me in a match without holding anything back i wont ever kiss you again or bother you about anything"
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm

"That would be a waste of time. I hate people, Always have and always will. I don't kiss girls or men for that matter. Relationships are a waste of time and sex is disgusting. There is no way in hell I'll let anyone do that kind of crap with me. Go find someone who gives a shit because I don't. Find someone else to like you damn pervert!" Nayleth shunpos away again but decides to keep going for as long as she can until she is far, far away from the Rukongai and anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visting[nayl] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting[nayl]   Visting[nayl] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visting[nayl]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: