Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
First date[open] I_vote_lcapFirst date[open] I_voting_barFirst date[open] I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
First date[open] I_vote_lcapFirst date[open] I_voting_barFirst date[open] I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
First date[open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
First date[open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
First date[open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

First date[open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:28 am

Xion walked down the malls in her usual black clothes. Since her cloak was destroyed she wore a black tank top shirt with a skulls design on it while her black pants had a chain wrapped round her left ankle. Two holes covered her pants revealing some of her soft, smooth, peach colored skin. For the most part she looked like a rock star but she didn't seem to mind. Her short black hair was tied into a ponytail while she kept a crescent moon necklace around her neck.

People around her were talking like their life depending on it. Most of the conversations were about who slept with who and what happened in the news today. None of it instered her so she took her bag and leaned against a wall waiting for Markus to come and get her. It would be their first date since the time they started dating and she was happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:25 am

Markus smiled at Xion when he saw her. she looked like a punk rocker in a gigai. Then again he didn’t look much better blue jeans white T-shirt and a long white overcoat with a hood he looked like Xion’s polar opposite, and in a way the man was. Markus had a strong will to protect any and all things living well Xion seemed to have a powerful urge to destroy. Still he loved her. “Xion.” He said with a light smile. Most people would have disapproved of him dating her. Then again Markus was never known for doing what most people wanted of him.

Markus gave her a kind smile in truth he was just happy to be with Xion. “sorry we had to split up like that. But im here now.” he said with a slight nod “okay so where to? I have almost no sense of direction in these places… to crowded.” He said slightly annoyed he hated malls far to many people around always. It wasn’t that markus disapproved of croweds he just preffered small groups being in a place with a large crowed made him uncomfortable he couldn’t shake that part of him that thought this place was like the maggots nest and that he would be attacked any moment.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Xion smiled then held his hand closer before touching his neck with her right hand. She was happy that he had came with her when she knew other people would have disapproved if he came with her. Ever since the allaince was made with one of the vizarads she seemed to be marked at a traitor. The only reason she was allowed to roam free was because Markus had managed to tell them she was just like them. It kind of saddened her when she thought about how unture that statement was. She was nothing like an average shinigami with or without the fact that her mother was a vizarad.

Still at least her love was coming with her to the mall and even she had to admit the malls were crowded. Thousands of huamns were filled in almost very store but, she didn't seem to mind that at all. Once she walked into a gothic store the manager looked up and gave her a quick smile. The man knew that she was there to buy another cloak from them because that was the only place she ever went to. She didn't have to worry about other poeple pushing thier way past her or slamming her to the ground to get out of the store. It had a calming effect on everyone she knew except her of course.

Smilnig she gave a quick bow to the man before he walked into the back room closing the door behind him. A little girl seemd to appear out of nowhere before giving Marlus a huge smile.

"Hello so you must be Xion's first and only lover" She siad still smiling.

Xion chuckeled at the girl before nodding her head, she was named Tina and became like the sister she never had.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Markus blushed slightly at being called Xions lover it wasn't something he had really thought about. He gave the small girl a slight smile “I guess you could call me that.” he said with a light tone. “I am Markus and who would you be?” he asked, he didn't know much about Xions family or friends but he also figured that the way she acted about her mother and father it was just better to not ask most of the time.

Markus smiled at least he was out of the crowed. He shivered slightly the truth was central was smarter then they seemed the only reason that Xion was allowed to move freely, was because he was wrote reports on her every now and then, but Markus wasn't exactly someone that central could trust even though they thought he was and every single one of his reports, were almost completely a lie. But he smiled arround Xion that wasn't really what he needed to think about. “so which cloak do you think your going for Xion?”
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:24 am

The girl gave a wicked smile before holding on to Xion's head. She had never seen another shinigami come with her foster sister without coming in a body bag. Her sister had a nag for getting her self cauhgt and sent back to the soul society most of the time. Seeing the slight confusion on Markus face she let out a quick laugh.

"My name is Juliet and I'm Xion's foster sister dear brother in law and its a pleasure to meet you"
She said slowly before looking at Xion again "How is Shion doing depends trying to destroy everything in her reach"

The manager walked out of the back room with two black cloaks in his hands. He looked like he was about to pass out from pure exhaustion. Xion carefully took her cloaks from him before laughing then bowing to him. It still felt somewhere close to home when she was with them.

"Shion is good we had a spar with Markus and of course we lost that match"
She said looking back at Markus and teasing him by sticking out her tongue "Which i tell you ever let the doctor come over and heal any broken bones you get okay. Father Jin i think you should lie down we will be back later but the city awaits"

"Oh and Markus if you ever want to know about my past all you have to do is ask and i'll tell you what the reports could ever finish"
She said slowly
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:48 am

“Brother in law?” Markus was kind somewhat taken a back, he had never had a family and the idea of having one now somewhat scared him. Growing up in rukongai one did what they had to too survive it wasn’t until he meet willow that he realized he didn’t have to be alone but this was just sudden. He smiled slightly trying to hide how embarrassed he was, “I don’t know if I would take it that far just yet.”

As Xion took her cloak markus shook his head “I don’t need to know, I’ve seen how you talk about your past Xion. You get upset or angry, and honestly I just want to see you smile.” he said his voice happy, but he also blinked slightly, ~how did she know about the reports?~ He put his hand on Xions shoulder holding her close, as there was a sudden low growling noise coming from his stomach. Markus couldn’t hide the embarrassment from that one “I may have… skipped breakfast.. Just slightly.”
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:46 am

Xion gave a quick sigh before patting Markus on the shoulder then looked at Kim. She already knew that Markus was keeping reports on her like her watch dog because she saw him do it one night. It was while she was out for a walk that she heard him give her report to the soul society while they questioned him about what were her true intentions. In the end she left before she could hear the rest of the conversation because the pain in her heart was being torn in two, one side wanted her to kill him without leaving anything behind while the other side wanted to pretend it was all a bad dream. Still she spent her night crying her self until she left that her voice was dry.

"You can come eat with the rest of the family Markus..i need to go out from soem fresh air" Xion said before moving to the back of the room then making a sharp left which lead her to her old room door. She opened the door before closing it behind her slowly. Markus needed to get some food and she would leave him to eat with her family.

"I think she heard you talk to the soul society brother in law so i suggest you go and try to talk to her before she never talks to you again" Kim siad slowly
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Markus sighed he knew it was a bad situation with Xion. He sighed, “if you will excuse me.” He said as he walked after Xion. When he caught up with her he had no idea what he was going to say. He stood there awkwardly for a moment at the door to Xions room then he just said what was on his mind. “I’ve been lying to soul society ever since we patched the alliance with the vizard. They think they can trust me, but… I only agreed to be their watch dog so I could protect you.” he said in a low tone it was humiliating but what else could he have done.

“It wasn’t what I wanted to do.” He said in a low tone “But if I hadn’t then it would have been someone else someone who wouldn’t lie to them.” Markus looked at the door his expression was just sad. “I told you that once a long time ago I worked with second squad, but i never said what my old job was.” he stopped his mouth becoming dry he couldn’t find the words to tell her what he was once a part of. “Xion can I come in?”
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Xion heard his voice through the door and almost instantly began to get up and open it. She caught herself before forcing her enitre body to freeze then knell back down. Her back stayed against the wall as she wrapped her arms around ehr shoulders willing herself to stop the tears. It was already too late to try by the time she realized she was crying her voice was walling through the enitre house. WHy in all her years had she decided to trust another person Xion didn't even know. Pain was all she ever was allowed to experince and the statement proved true to the very day she died. Her death would be wiuck and she would not be missed by anyone in her life. Even though Markus said he would love her she would simply fade from his memory just like every other person who promised her that.

Knowing that she would have to face him anyway she got to her feet before turning her attention to the door. On the other hand stood the man she loved while on her side stood nothing but pain and anger. Shion didn't seem to be proud of the fact that she had to suffer because of what others thought about her. She would have loved for both of them to live happy lives without worrying about who would kill them. Growling she opened the door slowly before looknig Markus in the eyes with her own cold stare. Moving herself away from the door she went back to her bed and sat down not caring that her clothes were partly torn nor that the fact she was still crying like a fool.

"How can i help you captain Markus?" She asked not caring to hold any kindness in her voice. She was past the time of caring about others because she felt that no matter what they would betray her and it was the same even with the vizarads. She understood why making peace with the shinigami made most of them feel as though their life was in the end and their enemies. Letting out a breath she wiped he face then looked a the man she claimed to love before speaking this time with some of the kindness back in her voice "But first why should i blieve you wanted to protect me Markus..you could have jsut told me that you were here to watch me instead of me believeing that you were here to enjoy time with me...once you calle me your love and i have to know that did you really love me"
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Markus's eyes were stained red at this point from holding back his own tears. She called him captain he could tell the formalities were being pulled out. He breathed heavily as he thought about her question. He couldn't figgure out what he was going to do. He sighed where to start. “Im not here to watch you, like i said I was told i needed to do the job after we made the alliance with the vizard.” he took another dry breath trying to contain a strong urge to cry out or yell he had never been good at containing his emotions.

“Im here to have a date, be youre boyfriend and friend, Im here because I love you and I care about you. If I hadn't taken the job someone else would have. And like I said earlier im not giving them reports on you, or at least im not telling them what they want to hear. I have been manipulating my reports painting you in the best light possible. Ive been lying to them in your favour, and if you want to know why.” Markus shivered it was something he didn't say ever it was his history before willow before squad four and he wasn't proud of it.

“becouse I love you, but theres more to it Xion more you need to know more about me. I am Markus Nearmont former third seat of the second devision former head of section three of the omniskido, the jailer division. Xion for about fifty years... I ran the maggots nest.” it was a heavy thing to say and the past brought up memories he didn't like. “I hate that squad now, and i wouldn't wish anyone to that place. Thats why I did what I did, thats why i lied to soul society thats why I tried to hide the truth from you. And if you dont belive the fact that i love you.... then you can at least take that as a reason to trust me.” he broke down “But I shouldn't even have to say that! I love you, and if you don't believe me then fine don't but that wont stop me from doing what i can to protect you. It wont stop me from keeping you out of harms way as much as I can. I love you if I didn't I wouldn't be here Xion” his voice didn't even try to hide the amount of pain he was in tears affected the captains face. He only did what he did because he thought it would help her if soul society had reports on her that made her look more human casted her in a better light. Then maybe they could understand her character at least that was his resoning. “im sorry...” he said commenting more on his own emotonal state then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Xion smiled through her tears before standing up and wrapping her arms around Markus neck. She never thought that she would be allowed to have anyone say they love her and mean it. Even though deep in her black heart she knew that he was telling the true she had to hear it come ut of his own mouth. Lucia taught ehr that no matter what your heart says its best to hear from another person instead of just going on a feeling. Stroking Markus hair she pulled him beside her on the bed gently making sure not to make any more noise then she needed to.

"Thank you for being honest with me Markus...thats all i ever wanted you to do love" SHe said whispering into his ear while continuing to calm his entire body down. She knew that Kim told him to come and get her and she would have to thank her for that later.

It felt good to hear that someone was on her side beside Shion. Still she knew that he would have to know the truth about her family background. It didn't matter whether he read the report on her or not but she had to tell him before he would risk his life for her. It was the second reason why the soul society wanted her on such a short leash in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:59 am

Markus was guided to the bed as he wiped away some tears trying to regain his composure. As she called him her love he felt somewhat re assured. He knew that Xion cared about him and hearing it from her he smiled and seemed to hug her slightly “Xion please don’t doubt that im on you’re side I love you.”

Markus sighed slightly “well now that you know my past I guess its time that you shared?” he asked slightly just wanting to know why she was always so defensive why she was always hiding who he felt she really was. Because he didn’t belive half the reports he had seen Xion laugh and be happy and it was moments like that and moments like this where the two of them were talking that he knew Xion wasn’t the person soul society wanted her to be. There was a side to this story that no one would ever listen too… her side.

“I promise I will listen to everything… I just want to be here for you.” he said his voice calm and kind. It was loving and tender towards her. markus was on her side and he wouldn’t leave her… even if she tried to send him away because he knew that he would make a difference in her life.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:32 am

Xion let out a small breath before letting her eyes look at Markus, the door, then back at him. Her past was something that she didn't even like going into because of what she had to do to survive. Everyone who used to know her besides Lucia was now her enemy. Hell even her own mother was against her for a short time before laying down her life to protect her.

"As you know from the soul society's report i was raised by the vizarads until my father came and rescued me. That my love is the lie the society made up to protect that worthless pile of shit, he didn't come and rescue me he killed thousands of my mothers friends because he felt that since i was a girl i should be raised around shinigami which also was a lie because all he wanted to do was use me as his personal slave. My mother was the one who was the last to fight him and give me time to make my escape, too bad i didn't run fast enough because he used shunpo and came right infront of me. Since he knew that i wouldn't be his slave he aimed his zan right at my head. My mother got in the way of his blade and it went through her heart but it didn't kill her instantly, her last words to me were that i wipe her past mistakes clean with my actions"
Xion slowly whispered managing to keep her emotions under control. Shion stayed silent knowing that now she was going to have to tell the parts about where she attacked the soul society.

"After my father brought me back to the soul society i was under their watch for five years of my life. Every time i planned to escape the would put me in the nest of maggots for a few days thinking that it would cause me to be like a bitch to them. In the end that is how i felt Shion come alive while she seemed to be made up of all my negative emotions. We stayed silent until we knew that the society thought we were going to be good. Once they let me back out i let Shion influence take over and we led a attack on the society by ourselves. They didn't stand a chance because we caught them by surprise and killed a large umber of the shinigami. Feeling as though our work was done we left the society and somehow found our way to Lucia. He took me in and taught me everything i know about Shion, my sadistic nature, and of course the zans my mother gave me a week before she died" Xion managed to say through her teeth before drifting back into being silent while waiting for Markus to run out the door "I was a threat to them and i knew that even before i came back. I killed and tortured the captain of the tenth division infront of everyone who had the stomach to watch me cut her into pieces"
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:43 am

Markus didn’t move. Just looked at Xion with concern in his eyes. He didn’t really know what to say so he just put an arm around Xion to comfort her. “You’re past is a harsh factor I couldn’t imagine how harsh it was. I just want you to have a better future.”

Markus shrugged trying to explain why he would go so far to protect her. “Its just my nature to help people. And honestly I love you so im not going to run because of your past action. I will be here if you need me… always.” He said as he hugged her. “im not going to run from you.”

His stomach let out another loud growl. “Unless of course they have food outside that door… care to come with me to get something to eat?” he asked “I mean this is our first date…. If that’s what you still want of course?”
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Xion smiled before laughing at the sound of his stomach growling. She gave one nod before standing up and taking his hands in hers. Nobody treated her like she was a human being and it seemed that Markus was going to be with her for life. Blushing at the thought she quickly opened the bedroom door gently pulling him towards the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Markus smiled as he walked with Xion to the dinner table it felt good to have all this stuff out in the open. He felt great actually and in the end he and Xion were still as strong as ever… at least that’s how he felt. About the situation. He sat down at the table taking the seat beside her and getting ready for the food. “I am starved whats to eat?” he asked somewhat unsure of wether or not the family had heard the argument but not wanting to bring it up for Xions sake. He looked at her a kind loving stair before returning to his plate his stomach letting out another low growl.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Xion smiled before sitting down beside him then clapping her hands together. It seemed that everybody was out of the house because nobody came to ehr like the used to. Looking around she got up to her feet before holding out her hand to Markus slowly. It seemed that they would have o go back out to eat.

"We're going to have to make another stop to teh store my love" She said tilting her head to the side before smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Markus smiled as he took her hand it seemed that getting food would take a while so he tried his best to push it aside. As he took Xions hand he smiled she seemed to have recovered well enough. He didn't blame the family from getting out of the way. It seemed for a while that the house would have been turned to a war zone. Politics... bleh they were the way the world would end if he ever saw it. He walked with Xion as they left the house.

“So Xion... when will you be leaving soul society?” it was a question Markus didn't want to ask yet he felt he had to. It pained him to think that even with him their that she would still go out of her way to do such a thing, but there was another reason he had to ask. He knew that he wasn't a vizard and that the people in that warehouse would never accept him, that wasn't his path. But ever since that day there had been something else. He breathed slowly unsure of how to say the next part, “Because...i want to go with you. Obviously i cant be a vizard and i would never be accepted as one of them. Thats your path... but ive been thinking... of maybe starting a small medical clinic on the outskirts of town. Pass myself off as a doctor and try to help people.”
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 am

Xion stopped dead in her tracks once Markus asked her when she was leacing the soul society. She wasn't ready to answer his question because in true she wa going to leave after thier date. She also knew that the soul society would kill her before she never got a chance to leave thier gates. Flinching she let out a breath before looking him in the eyes. He had every right to know the answer to her question because he was in fact the only love she ever was goning to have.

"I'm leaving the soul society after our date my love. I can't sty with them anymore than i can stay with the humans i know" Xion said smiling before letting her voice turn ice cold. She couldn't hold back the anger that was being willed up inside thier body. Still she didn't want and wouldn't let Markus become the target of ehr anger. Holding out her tongue she let out a breath before speaking agaijn "I wont let them use you as a reason to keep me as thier caged little bitch love nor will i let them harm the ones i love. I'm going to meet with rose later and hope that she will break into the soul society to bring me out because once i tell them im leaving you know as well as i do they will attack you because you will defend me"
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Markus sighed a slow look of depression coming over him as he inadvertently looked away from Xion. He knew why she would have to do this, and he knew it had nothing to do with him. But he still didn't want her to go. In the least he didn't want her to go alone. She wasn't a true vizard and he could already tell that even if it came down to her living with the vizard she wouldn't be any happier with them, she had been among the soul society too long. It would just be a case of different master same slave.

But there was something else, if she went to the vizard he would be alone. There was nothing more to it then that. She was right that he would defend her, that he would protect her. And that made him a criminal as well. He sighed “instead of the vizard, would you consider... living with me? You've already said that you plan to leave after the date. And the truth is i want to come with you. But i cant live with the vizard, they would never allow me around im not one of them and I dont think they would ever directly trust a shinigami. Basically... and you don't have to answer this anytime soon but since i will already have to leave... why don't you come live with me?”
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:50 pm

Xion blushed like a school girl before looking Markus in the eyes. Nobody in thier right mind had ever ask her to live with them before. She was always considered the cursed child to have and be born. Her mother had always wished she would fall in love with someone and even Shion was happy to see her smile. Still living with him would only put him at risk of the soul society killing him for treason. Whatever she was going to do would change both of their lives forever.

Feeling the wind blow her black hair over her right eye she smiled before pullling him closer. People started to come and watch but she didn't even seem to notice them around. Grinning she kissed him lips in the middle of everyone.

"I'll be happy to live with you my love and i will be your sword and your my shield even though you are going to be tsking care of me" She whispered before nibbling on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Markus felt Xion's lips against his own. And for a moment he hugged her, unaware of the crowed. As she nibbled on his neck he smilled and hug her tighter. “thank you. I promise I will be there to help you. ” he kissed her cheek lightly as he spoke. It was an odd feeling betraying soul society. Still he figured he was long due for retirement. And he already knew the soul societies retirement policy, he sighed some what it wouldn't be that bad he had enough money to get the two of them some form of home easy. Captains made more then most noble families, and Markus never really spent any of it after all there was nothing really necessary to buy.

Markus held Xion. Yet noticed a feeling like the crowed was actually staring at the two. He tried to shake it off, but couldn't help break away from her. “sorry im just not good with crowds. Lets just go get something to eat. We can do more of this when were back at my squad.” he gave her a kind look. Crowds... he always hated them.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 pm

"That's fne love im not good with crows neither so lets go" Xion said before notcing something move in the distance.

She moved before even realizing she was had pulled out her two zanakuptuos on innocent people. Sighing she ran towards the park knowing that a hollow or something was over there.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Markus blinked and then Xion was gone after some hollow or something. “hay wait up its our day off!” technically they didn’t need to fight hollows or anything of the sort today. But as he watched xion go… he had the slightest bit of dayshavoo he had been here before, and last time.

Markus was at Xions side faster then he knew he could move. Suddenly it didn’t matter that this was supposed to be a date. Markus looked over xion and reached for something in his pocket, soul candy to be precise Markus used the duck or yuki. Using it his body separated from his soul. He then also threw the candies at Xion “are you insane! Use these before you get the cops on your ass!”
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Rose looked at the two love birds while her main focus seemed to be in the direction the hollows went. Keeping her breathing even Rose walked out of the shadow of a tree smiling softly. Xion still looked like she was ready to kill someone while Markus looked like he was ready to give his life for her. This is what fools in love feel like i guess she thought keeping her focus on them.

"Hey you twop what in gods creation brought you two out here in such nic clothes" Rose said letting a sly smile pain ehr face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First date[open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: First date[open]   First date[open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First date[open]
Page 1 of 1