Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
reporting in - Page 2 I_vote_lcapreporting in - Page 2 I_voting_barreporting in - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
reporting in - Page 2 I_vote_lcapreporting in - Page 2 I_voting_barreporting in - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

reporting in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masorin

reporting in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 am

Markus sighed “well that’s a load of turd you should know that. I never once said be something your not. I just made sure that you can handle your job. I could care less what you act like the reason I kicked you out of my office is because you couldn’t do what was needed of a vice captain of my squad. If you don’t feel like you deserve the position or even think that its not you… its within your power to say no.” Markus continued to pet the animals not really paying attention to Nayleth he figured the less formal he was with her the less rank seemed to matter the more likely she would actually talk to him like a human being. “so really the option has been your’s to begin with, you can leave go to another squad and do what ever you want. Or you could stay, and I will teach you the art of saving lives.”
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:13 pm

"I'll do what I can but when not on duty I prefer being by myself. I'll tolerate people enough to work with them, but I won't go out of my way to make friends. Please don't tell anyone about this, I'll only deny it. I have trouble with healing, which is obvious as you have seen. people just seem like interruptions, but I know they need healing. I just don't have the kind of talent you might have been hoping for." Nayleth sighs quietly hoping Markus doesn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Markus sighed slightly as he looked at Nayleth she was right she wasn't the talent that he was looking for. Far from it. But she was the character he was looking for. Someone who didn't have natural talent often meant that she had potential. “honestly im not about to go talking to people about this. I mean its not really something that needs to go out there. But I know now.”

Markus watched her for a moment closing his eyes she reminded him of himself at one time. “you cant live alone just becouse someone will die... trust me... Ive been there.” markus sat down beside Nayleth. “a long time ago i was the third seat in division two. It was there i meet this fourth squad girl named willow. I loved her... but i never told her that... and then she was killed. It took me for ever to get over it. I was devastated. I devoted my life to healing so that i would know that no one would suffer the same fate as her around me. She saved my life... so i plan to repay that debt by saving as many lives as I can.” he smiled lightly as he placed a hand on Nayleths shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:10 am

Nayleth involuntarily jumps when Markus puts his hand on her shoulder. She isn't used to being touched very often considering the fact she tends to smack, kick or punch people for trying to do so. Her face takes on a mixture of fear and annoyance, but it returns to her normal expression. "Please no touching, it's just creepy sir. Physical contact is just weird, unless it is necessary I would rather avoid. It's not something I am used to, so....." Nayleth sighs but it sounds like mild annoyance, or maybe it's just her level comfort has been exceeded.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Markus shook his head at Nayleths reaction. “okay i prommise i won't tuch you im sorry.” he said in a low tone. It didn't even seemed like she heard his story, and he wasn't about to ask about it. He sat down beside her in a semi silence for a while. Unsure of what to say or do He sat back and looked up at the clouds. It was a nice sunny day as he watched them pass by. He pointed to one cloud “what does that look like to you?” he asked just out of no where.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Nayleth looks up and can't figure out which cloud at first, so she leans her head behind his arm enough to follow it. She thinks for awhile 'A giant pillow?" Nayleth has no idea what this has to do with anything, and despite being confused she answers honestly.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Markus sighed as he looked up at it. “really I thought it was more of a marshmallow.” he said in a light tone as he looked up at the sky. “the point of the story is that we all see things differently. I cant understand why you would shrink away from others and I can respect that. However Nayleth in the end when it comes down to it, there are the professional level and then the personal level as a captain i cant date or even be friendly toward a woman in my squad, it takes on bad forum on my part. However i am allowed to date within my own social class. Other captains nobles etcetera. On a personal level you can hate who ever you want, you can shrink away from whoever you want, but on a professional level I need to know I can trust you with what ever happens out there... do you understand?”
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Nayleth sighs and looks down "I don't exactly hate people, I just don't like them much. They are just too pushy and I feel smothered. Everyone who tries to know me ends up doing something stupid dies. I'm tired of it. Tired of trying to know people and watching them get themselves killed over petty bull shit. If you really want honesty than try this on for size. I'm going to live for ever so I never have meet those idiots who died ever again. They left me alone, they said they would watch over me and instead they got themselves killed. I trusted them and they betrayed me." Nayleth gets up and runs off.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Markus sighed unable to think of much as he watched his vice captain run off. It was childish really. And not the good kind of childish, the bad kind of childish where it would only ever end in someone getting hurt. Markus leaned back not really sure of what he should do. “should stay or should i go now.” he hummed as he watched her get farther away.

Markus used flash step to appear alongside his vice captain. Giving her a stern look he lashed out at her. Sending a powerful kick toward her gut as she ran. “you think its that simple? That you get to live for ever? I hate to break it to you, but life's not easy now grow up or shut up. You cant heal you can't act maturely and i doubt you can fight. How exactly are you supposed to live forever?” his tone was stern as he talked down to the vice captain. “get with the facts Nayleth. Life sucks, the afterlife isn't any different. Now grow up and help make a diffrence or die off alone leaving no impact on the world.”
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 am

Nayleth feels her captains foot impact her stomach and is sent flying into the ground. She gets up and pulls her zanpokutou after everything Markus says to her. "Let's find out than? If you win I'll do what ever you say but I won't like it. If you lose... well I guess that should be obvious right?" Nayleth goes into a defensive stance and prepares for the opening move from her captain. Nayleth's resolve forms in her eyes making them faintly glow.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Markus made no attempt to draw his sword. Made no attempt to turn in any direction he just staired at Nayleth his eyes seemingly dead for a moment. “fine have it your way ill beat some sense into you.” Markus stood still for a moment his image slowly flickering as he raised his spiritual pressure the ground shaking slightly as the captain let loose. Markus changed his stance his legs drifted slightly as he crouched low. His arms brought up to his shoulders his hands low his knuckles forward. “dont think i enjoy this. Just comes with the job.” he jumped charging her with an emence speed as he ducked low and suddenly shot both his legs out and up aiming two powerful kicks at her chin as his hands planted firmly into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:14 am

Nayleth catches both feet in the chin since she hadn't anticipated how fast Markus could move. She bounces a few times before she rolls onto her feet. Her vision is a bit blurry but she refuses to give up. Part of Nayleth's personality is reflected in her zanpokutou especially when released. "Devastate Ekihime." Nayleth's voice is neither hostile nor friendly, her resolve grows as she desires to fight not to kill but to subdue her captain. She pulls her hands away from each other and her zanpokutou splits in two both look the same as each other and the blades extend to 6 feet in length. She shunpos at Markus with intent to slash him with both blades but when she slashes at him, she holds the blades so the sharp edges are facing away from him.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Markus saw the attack coming and tried to dodge, but was unable to completely avoid the attack. The two blades crashed down as he jumped back slightly to late as the tip of one of the blades caught his captains jacket tearing it, and even cutting lightly into his skin. It was a small scratch but it stung. For some reason the lightest cuts always hurt the most. Markus shook his head as he drew forth his sword. “Heal and protect, seikatsu hogo.” Markus’s sword reflected his will to protect others, it wasn’t a directly offensive blade infact it was more support then anything else but it had one or two powers that although helpful were on the bridge of being slightly sadistic. He looked at his vice captain and sighed slightly “are you sure you want to do this?”
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:54 pm

"You don't think I can fight so yes we do. I'll go all out if I have to prove I can fight. However this is not to death obviously. Lets go at each other seriously but not with killing intent, unless you can beat me while trying to kill and avoid doing so. I don't think I could that yet, so I will merely fight to subdue you." Nayleth shunpos 100 yards away from Markus and launches 2 energy waves at him from her zanpokutous, neither one is strong enough to do more than explode and possibly disorient Markus. Even if they make contact with him he isn't likely to get even a scratch.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Markus sighed hearing his vice captain talk he was a non-confrontation person and this was really starting to stress him out. having to subdue his vice captain he shook his head he would make her pay for this. as the energy waves came at him he sighed flashsteping around them and to the point where he stood in front of Nayleth his sword began to glow as he swung out at her. his sword was aimed at her side and he hoped to do some damadge to her. he didn’t want to kill her but after years of being a medic he knew where and how to cut someone and keep them alive. He wasn’t aiming for anything major and he would stop before he hit an organ of hers. “fine ill just kick your ass and get over with it then.”
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Nayleth shunpos instinctively but finds her left side bleeding with a fairly nasty cut. She finds her eyesight starting get blurry but doesn't want to give up. " Bankai, Rage Ekihime!" Nayleth's reaitsu rises as it swirls around her with dirt and other things. When her bankai release finishes she brings up both arms and the debris explodes outwards while she points what looks like two assault rifles at Markus. She starts firing at him giving him some lead in time by aiming at the ground and moving the attack towards him. The ground gets ripped up as the highly condensed reiatsu rounds hit, the longer Nayleth fires at Markus the faster her reiatsu drops until she starts using life energy to suppliment her attacks.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Markus watched as Nayleth unleashed her bankai. Two ranged weapons, that looked oddly like AK-47’s he shook off the thought as he quickly shunpo’ed to the left he took a bullet to the shoulder but nothing fatal. Bullets only ever travled in a strait line and as long as he kept moving he was sure to out run her line of fire. Markus reappeared behind nayleth drawing his sword to her neck as his arm wrapped around her waist holding her in place. “I think it would be a vary good idea to stand down now, and loose this fight because lets not forget I can kill you, and just bring you back afterwords.” it wasn’t an idle threat markus didn’t like to joke about this type of thing. and honestly nayleth was testing his patience.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Nayleth doesn't hear what Markus says since her reiatsu runs out just before he grabs her. She can barely remain standing since she out everything she had into her attack. Nayleth passes out as Markus's around her waist causing her bankai to deactivate.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Markus sighed lowering his weapon and reverting it into a sealed form. He then nayleth on the ground and began healing her. a list of commands for the woman was quickly forming in his head, be nicer to the other members of the squad. Be friendlier to me. And of course learn to heal! He was honestly still kind of shocked that a fourth squad member couldn’t even heal a Zanpakuto. Fear or no fear it was holding her back.

Reviving the young shiningami would not take long but for some reason or another he leaned a little to close and fell over. he breathed heavily for a moment. ~it must have been that last shunpo… I haven’t moved that fast in fifty years.~ he thought darkly. For some reason he just couldn’t move.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Nayleth slowly wakes up to find Marku on top of her. She isn't sure how to take this, but carefully pushes him off of her. Partly because she lost the sparring match, but mostly because she is hurt enough to not be able to do much else. She lays still trying to rest, knowing that her captain is going to have a lot of things for her to do.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 am

Markus rolled onto the ground with a small umf sound. Breathing he sighed “hay looks like I cant move right now. that shunpo took a lot out of me. I haven’t moved that fast in a while. So heres your first order, I have a gun shot in my left shoulder and I cant move. Heal me, and don’t use any of that life energy bullshit remember what I said about dieing along with your patient. And also you no longer get to have issues with people. Personal time professional time, no sorry I don’t give a shit you will get over this wall that you created for you’re self and you will do your job do you understand?” considering how pissed off he was feeling towards his vice captain he was actually surprised he was letting her off this easily.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Nayleth gets up and kneels over Markus still a bit wobbly. She puts her hands over the shoulder wound and starts trying to heal the wound. A faint glow appears but she struggles a bit more since she is almost out of reiatsu, but she pushes herself as her resolve kicks in. the healing process goes a bit better, but it still takes more than it should. The wound closes and Nayleth feels tired, she stands up and attempts to help Markus to his feet and she feels a sharp pain as her side reopens. She tries to hide it from Markus due to his current state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reporting in   reporting in - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Soul Society :: Squad Barracks :: Division 4, Medical Assistance & Supply-
Jump to: