Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Callum Jobuashi I_vote_lcapCallum Jobuashi I_voting_barCallum Jobuashi I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Callum Jobuashi I_vote_lcapCallum Jobuashi I_voting_barCallum Jobuashi I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Callum Jobuashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callum Jobuashi

Callum Jobuashi Empty
PostSubject: Callum Jobuashi   Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Callum Jobuashi

Visual Age: 20s

Number: 5

Aspect Of Death: Greed

Mask fragment location: In his T-Zone area. Eye brows and bridge of nose.

Hollow Hole location: Navel area

Espada Tattoo location: Back of neck.

Appearance: Callum is a tall and well-built Espada with very deep dark red colored eyes, flame red hair in the style of a Mohawk, and bangs that hang in his face to frame it. Unlike the other Espada who wears a white jacket, black sash, and a white hakama, Callum prefers to wear a Black jacket, white sash, and a black hakama. He also has a series of tattoos that run down the left and right side of his body. Starting over his eyes. The tattoo is one big one that resemble a series of crescent moons. Along with that he has tattoos on his hand that resemble flames.

Personality:
With Callum's aspect of death being that of greed. He is always in it for himself. He follow orders when given to him, but changes the degree of what is he to do, by making it about him gaining power in one way or another. Before he had became an Arrancar and then an Espada Call was known to betray anyone and everyone if it would benefit him.

Not to say that those days are behind him, 'cause they are not. He is just more cautious than before. Being the 5th Espada, he tends to make the ones below him his flunkies. In turn as it seems to be power in bossing the lesser Espada and Arrancar around.

For those who know him they tend to say that if he is smiling someone if dying. Not being one to ruin moments he agrees.
Background/RP Sample

Background:
For so long Cal Jobuashi was known in Hueco Mundo as Daizai Yoku. It was not until later he took the name Callum Jobuashi. Starting out like a normal hollow, Cal wanted more. He wanted more power. So, he decided to make his way up from low rank hollow to menos. Daizai normally began to eat the souls of everything and everyone he came across. Starting with normal hollows and humans. The hollow known as Daizai made his way through many others before he began to change from one type to a Menos.

It would be a few years before He would get the nerve to actually eat another hollow. His first victim in his Gillian form was another like him. The Hollow showed no signs of emotional regret. His face gave insight to a demon on a mission. After years of searching for more powerful souls to devour Daizai finally found a group. Slowly picking them off one by one. He got his wish. He transformed into what most would call a Adjuchas-class Menos his facial mask resembled that of a dragons face.

Liking the new gain of power he quickly made his way through more people. Daizai quickly left Hueco Mundo and headed for the human world. While there he only ate people whose spiritual pressure was high enough to give them attacks. While in the human world, is when Daizai met Callum Jobuashi. Upon meeting him he knew he was the one to grant him the power of Vasto Lorde.

Daizai and Callum fought each other each time the hollow spotted the human. After a brutal battle Daizai devoured the human and his soul. Wanting to honor his victim in death, Daizai decided to go by the name of Callum Jobuashi. It was not long after he removed his mask in order to become an Arrancar.

RP Sample:

The room was noisy and it seemed that everyone within the room could not agree upon a way of finishing the order of disrupting the peace in the Seireitei. One arrancar with his mask showing signs of horns and a jaw bone. Stood up angrily and slammed his fist on the table. "Hey, while Daizai Yoku is not in the room. I am in charge. So, I say we introduce the idea of one of us going in dressed like a vizard or something. It is best to trick them, while everything is settling." Pointing his finger towards one of the others he released what resembled a cero.

"Like that will work. I say we wait for Daizai."

Replied the man as he picked up his arm to block the attack. His hand nudged back a little as the cero settled in the palm of his hand. The smoke clearing and not a scratch on him. With the failure of his attack the arrancar began to boil. His temper flaring. Holding out his hand he fired off another attack. This time it was deflected back at him, with little ease from Callum or as they called him Daizai Yoku.

"Please, tell me is this what goes on when I am not in the room, Surīpu?" spoke a man, who sounded very elegant. The rooms, ruckus quickly settled. Looking around he smiled. The arrancar in the room began to panic. They knew that is he was smiling someone was dying. It was as if the entire room gulped as one, before they could blink, Cal was standing by Surīpu his hand clinching his throat.

"Grant it you are my favorite, I will not have anyone killing, anybody on my team. That will get in the way of me gaining power. Don't you think?" His voice crisp and his hand on the man's neck. Looking him in the eyes the smile got bigger. "I asked you a question, Surīpu. Will the death of one of my own not stagger me from gaining more... power." The last part of the sentence was just that the last part. With little to no strain, Cal snapped the neck of Surīpu and gazed at the remaining Arrancar.

The room shook with fear, but beamed with admiration. Looking to Taigā. The one who caught the blast earlier he asked him a simple question. "What do you think we should do?"

The man glanced nervously at his leader. Before speaking he kneeled to the ground head down, to show he was going to be respectable. "With all respect, we should do two things at once. First if you don't mind me speaking freely..." Looking up briefly Cal gave him the go ahead. "The shinigami are already anticipating our attacks. They are on edge. So, why not create something out of nothing. Force them to send the best they have to offer to take on someone or thing we don't need."

Cal grinned, the expression was just as bad as when he was smiling. Taigā began to shake. What was going to happen to him. "Stand Taigā. I actually like the idea get them to send out troops to fight something, while the actual threat hits the Seireitei, with all we have to offer, right?"

" Actually sire, I was going to say that once they are out there we attack them with their one people. Use Sairen to hypnotize their men into killing their own."

With that Cal stood the man up. Face showing signs of a great idea coming from a great man. Clapping, he acknowledged the idea as a great one. "So, you like the idea?"

"Of course, I will go tell Shiimi of our plan of destruction. Will you follow me, Taigā." With that the two left out of the room. Closing the door behind them the remainder of the group began to fuss once more. But it mattered not to Cal, because to him they were already dead. Standing near a wall he gestured to Taigā. "See, this button here."

He asked pointing to a little barely noticeable button on the white wall. "Yes, sire." the man replied faithfully.

"Push it and don't forget to smile." The man not wanting to disobey his leader pressed the button happily. The arrancar on the other side of the door all began to scream out in pain.

Cal laughed evilly, almost as if he was a kid who just received the worlds best present from Santy Clause. "Now let us go speak with Shiimi about your idea and me some new improved Subordinates." he stated gleefully.

Innate Ability

Name: Juryoku Sōsa (Gravity Manipulation)

Description:
Daizai or Callum as he is known by those outside his Fracción, has the ability to repel any physical type attack that comes his way with ease.

His ability works by way of an invisible forcefield that surrounds his person. When someone of lesser power sends a physical attack his way his forcefield deflects it back towards them with double the force. Juryoku only works if the person who attacks him is below that of a Vice-Captain. That means if someone who was not a Captain or Vice-Captain and they used a kido or physical attack it would bounce back and do no harm to Callum.
Resurreccion Information

Name: Hachūrui Fenikkusu (Reptilian Phoenix)

Release Phrase: Destroy all, that oppose (Hakai subete ni hantai suru)

Element/Family: Gravity

Represent: Cal resembles a human with scales from a lizard and feathers from a bird. The scale and feathers blend perfectly.
Sealed Resurreccion: Cal's Zanpakutou looks like a regular Katana when it is in its sealed form. The hilt is a beautiful white color that sits on the verge of being pink, depending on the lighting. The guard is silver The blade is a white maybe silver tint. That shimmers like that reflect like a mirror.

The sheathe is also reflecting like that of a mirror. When his Zanpakutou is on him he carries it in a sash on his waist.

Released Resurreccion: In his resurreccion form Cal has on body armor made up of scales and feathers that blend together perfectly to give off the look of a perfectly blended hybrid of the two. His T-Zone's mask piece covers his head like that of a knights helm. With his feathers/scales making up his hair. His body's muscle mass tightens and gives the appearance of him being in great shape.

His feet look like talons and his hand well are hands except they have long mirror reflecting claws that form from his Zanpakutou, and he has a tail about 3 feet long that resembles his scales and feathers.

Resurreccion Special Ability: In his resurreccion form Cal, who goes by the name of Daizai Yoku in this form, has the ability to seemingly use telekinesis to move things to a point. His invisible forcefield allows him to repulse things back to his enemies along with attract things within 10-15 feet to him at a fast pace. The person who is attacking Daizai in this form is not that of Captain level the attack is bounced back. The only way for an attack from someone who is not a Captain to get through is if the attacking person is using bankai.

When attracting an object the heaviest he can lift is that of a normal sized man and they must be within 15 ft. of him.

Techniques

Name: Jūryoku Sōsa (Gravity Manipulation)
State: Both
Description: In his normal Arrancar form he is only able to repulse things, but it is a constant effect. That happens whenever someone who is weaker than him attacks him physically. In his resurreccion form Cal's ability is on a greater scale. Allowing him to repulse and attract things inner changeably, with ease.
Duration and/or cooldown: Even though he can use them repeatedly in battle while in resurreccion form it takes him time to use them again.

Repulsion: he can use it for 2 post in a row, but must wait 4 post to use it again.

Attraction: He can use it for 2 post in a row, but must wait 4 post to use it again.

Together: which ever one he uses first last for that 1st attack/post and the other the second post, but after words he must wait 8 post in order to go on using them again.

Last edited by Callum Jobuashi on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masorin

Callum Jobuashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum Jobuashi   Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 pm

how strong do they need to be so that your sheild can take effect? are we talking a low level seated officer would get bounced back or vice captains? how strong is this sheild expand please

again in resurection expand on this shield when attracting are we talking like a car or a sword how large how heavy can it be. again to repulse an attack i need to know how this works does the strength of a vice captain get threw or does he need to be a captain before the repulse has no effect.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Callum Jobuashi

Callum Jobuashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum Jobuashi   Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Juryoku only works if the person who attacks him is below that of a Vice-Captain. That means if someone who was not a Captain or Vice-Captain and they used a kido or physical attack it would bounce back and do no harm to Callum.

The person who is attacking Daizai in this form is not that of Captain level the attack is bounced back. The only way for an attack from someone who is not a Captain to get through is if the attacking person is using bankai.

When attracting an object the heaviest he can lift is that of a normal sized man and they must be within 15 ft. of him.

That is what I added to the Juryoku ability
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Callum Jobuashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callum Jobuashi   Callum Jobuashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callum Jobuashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Creations :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: