Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
There is a new change here I_vote_lcapThere is a new change here I_voting_barThere is a new change here I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
There is a new change here I_vote_lcapThere is a new change here I_voting_barThere is a new change here I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

There is a new change here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

There is a new change here Empty
PostSubject: There is a new change here   There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Since the previous head admin Kisuke Urahara has moved on to a new site that he took over and than made yet another new site, also taking into consideration he told he he gave up on this site, I am going to take over as head admin. I talked about it with Masorin and he agrees that if I think I can make this site stay alive I should do what I can.

I will listen to ideas and suggestions since I firmly believe that not only does an active head admin keep a site alive, it also takes good people to guide the admin when needed. I will put up polls to find out what you think as soon as I learn how to do so. I want to make this site fun and enjoyable for everyone. With your help and support I should be able to accomplish this goal. I consider all of you like an extended family and it my desire to fair and just as much possible.

Please bear in mind that I am still an admin in training, but I have friends who can teach me admin stuff as I go along. In time I hope to earn your respect so that you can look up to me as a fair admin who listens to you. I don't expect instant respect from you, I expect to earn your respect. So lets work together to make this site remain alive and help it grow as best we can. I am going to leave Kazu as an admin, unless he starts making problems, which I doubt he will. Kisuke idk, but I won't remove him. I am hoping he will realize he made a mistake the last time he jumped on me.

Like me he tends let things get the better of him. I have learned to control that for the most part, but I am not perfect. If snap at you please be patient since I will do my best to make up for it. I really don't like being mean, and sometimes I do have trouble keeping personal feelings out of the equation. But I will continue working on that to make this site worth being on.

At some point in time I may add admin, but that isn't likely to be any time soon. Again hope to achieve the goal of making this better, than we can all watch it grow and improve as Kisuke originally wanted it to. Aside from me being the new head admin, and in my opinion Masorin being 2nd in command as far as admin, there aren't any other changes as of now. If at some point in time someone better suited shows, I will step down and let them take over. So have fun and enjoy yourselves. XD
Back to top Go down
Shiimi
Admin
Shiimi

PostSubject: Re: There is a new change here   There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:42 am

Not to be rude nyuu but maybe it would be easier to just start a new site. When people see the posts are so long ago and that there aren't many the tend to get a little turned off. If you start a new site I can help you with it.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: There is a new change here   There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:20 pm

I can actually get people to join this one it seems to be well made and also if I can touch up on the templates just a bit then I am sure we can make this survive.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: There is a new change here   There is a new change here I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am

Well I was going to try starting a site based on Gantz eventually. I was also going to have a vote of all admin to see if a reset was possible. I would leave bio's/applications and most everything else, but the rp's would be removed. I have no delusions though. Everything will be put to a vote as I feel that we all have equal say on everything. I'll make a poll for us to to vote on tomorrow, there will be no end date to the poll if possible. I know not everyone shows up daily, so I feel that even if the poll ends people can still put in their choice in a post. I want this to work I am hopeful and somewhat confident that all the work we do will be successful. Starting a new site is something I will consider though, but for now I need more training in admin stuff before I consider a new site. I barely know much as it is, and my level of understanding isn't all that great. Yet considering I went from knowing literally nothing to where I am in 4 weeks or so, I have hope I can be a good or at least a decent enough admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a new change here   There is a new change here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is a new change here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Updates/Announcments :: News/Announcments-
Jump to: