Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
First day of school{open} I_vote_lcapFirst day of school{open} I_voting_barFirst day of school{open} I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
First day of school{open} I_vote_lcapFirst day of school{open} I_voting_barFirst day of school{open} I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

First day of school{open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

First day of school{open} Empty
PostSubject: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Screams nearly caused her to fall out of her bed and landing on her butt. The alarm was killing itself trying to wake her up and she didn't even seem to give a crap. The human world was going to be one hell of a life to pretend to life....Maybe i should have stayed hidden instead of risking this investigation...Xion thought growling before ripping her covers off of her.

"Xion it's time to get your ass off of the bed women" Jinx yelled through the door.

Sighing Xion obeyed by pulling herself out of the bed. Jinx was her friend and the only human not to ask about her father. He was a wanted shinigami who murdered her mother. The soul society treated his crime as if he did nothing wrong because of the simple fact her mother was a vizarad. Vizarads were a threat to the soul society so thier death was treated as nothing more than a great honor.

"My curse is that i was born between a vizarad and a shinigami.....but i took more after that bastard of a father instead of my mother" She thought biting her lip before grabbing her black hooded cloak out of the closet.

Seeing that everything she needed was ready Xion opened her bedroom window. Jinx would meet her at the school grounds and get mad later. Opening the window she kept her zans hidden in her cloak before jumping out of it quickly.

"I'll see you in school later Jinx i promise but first i need to check something out at the woods" She thought again.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Markus smiled he was out in the woods on a mission, he hated these missions why was he always sent to do someone’s dirty work? No one respected the fourth division ever since Unohana had been promoted the squad had fallen to him, and he clearly wasn’t able to handle it! He wasn’t built for squad four sure his Zanpakuto was healing but he had spent so long in the second squad that assassination was second nature. He sighed repeating a motto that Unahana had made him learn when he first joined the fourth squad, “Leave the fighting to the fighters and heal everyone regardless of allegiance.”

Markus sighed what did he care if the female captain had left her post. She wasn’t bleeding or wounded so why was he dispatched to ‘talk’ her out of any rash decisions she might be making “If I were still in charge of the maggots nest then maybe id give a shit!” He muttered darkly.

Still Markus stood in the woods waiting for this woman to get a sense of the rieatsu he was setting off. He wanted to look as non-threatening as possible because honestly he was still sore from his little excursion with kenpachi. “Please let this be easy. I don’t want a fight on my hands im just a doctor!” He sighed as he waited for her to show herself.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Xion landed on her feet before nearly falling on her butt at the rieatsu calling her. Sighing she had hoped that the soul society wasn't trying to send anyone to talk her out of checking out the school. She was still the captain of the 10th division and was still taking care of her post well. Still it seemed that whoever was waiting for her was getting very pissed off.

Knowing that waiting it out or hoping the person would leave wasn't going to help her at all. Being the daugther of a vizarad everything she did was always looked at as a plan to go against the soul society. Damn if they don't trust me this much then why did i give me this spot as captain....oh wait i already know they did i because of that worthless father asking them too.... she thought walking father into the woods letting her own rieatsu go wild.

Once Xion was in the middle of the forest she saw a man waiting for her to show herself. Since her zans looked more like keys than anything else she made sure they were kept hidden in her cloak. Letting no smile come on her face she slowly stopped walking before leaning herself against a tree infront of him. Her cloak hood was still keeping her blue eyes covered so she felt more safe.

"So what does the soul society want from me this time?" She asked behind her hood letting out a quick sigh.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:29 am

Markus sighed looking at the girl “hay hay don’t hurt the messenger!” he said in a mock sarcastic tone. “They just want to know what your doing in the human world. Apparently some files were ether not cleared or you never filled them out; because they have no idea why you have suddenly decided to run around in the world of the living.” He gave her a look of ‘I really don’t want to be here and you don’t want me to be here so please don’t make this hard on me.’

Markus sighed did she even know who he was? He decided to try and be nice about this he gave her a light smile and extended out his hand “I am sorry I am just slightly annoyed no one seems to take my squad seriously any more and lately we have been taking quite the beating. My name is Markus captain of squad four.” He bowed to her slightly.

Markus had to smile slightly he had read her profile before he had left she was quite an interesting one. Still he had little care for her background as far as he was concerned she was a fellow captain regardless, she had after all earned her place with them all the same.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:08 am

Xion sighed before she took off her hood to looked Markus in the eyes. He was captain of the fourth division which made her wonder why they weren't getting respect. Seeing that he meant her no harm she took his hand smiling like a school girl.

"Sorry Markus...I'm just in a bad mood because the soul society normally sends someone to tell me that they feel I'm going to betray them" She said still smiling "I'm Xion daugther of the vizarad Kim and shinigami John..and captain of the tenth division...nice to meet you Markus"

The reason that she didn't know much about the fourth division was that nobody bothered to teach her anything about them. While attending school at the soul society she was only taught about the tenth division. Still it would have been nice if someone told her about other divisions and what they did.

Rubbing the right side of her neck slowly Xion closed her eyes to think. All of her papers should have been filled out but, she wasn't so sure about them being cleared. The school was giving off a strange rieatsu like she had never felt before. News reports said that kids were being attacked by monsters with holes in their body and sometimes with masks. She knew that if the vizarads her mother knew were behind some of the attacks that meant they were looking for her. None of them would be dumb enough to attack the soul society alone.

"I was getting some strange yet familiar rieatsu trails and i wanted to check them out...the world of the living news reports have stated that kids mostly teenagers are getting killed or badly wounded by monsters...which are probably different hollows and some of them are looking for me i think because of what my father did to my mother..if i told the soul society they would figure that i should be kept in the nest of maggots and there is no way in hell I'm going there if I'm not a threat to them. All of my squad knows I'm here and since i don't have a vice captain yet..they send reports to me and I come back to fill in my evaluation of the living....i need to figure out who is attacking the humans and i figured I'll find out if i come to the world of the living"
She said slowly before opening her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Markus smiled to her as she told him who she was. As he watched her remove her hood he had to suppress a small snicker ~she’s kind of cute.~ he thought to himself. As he watched her she told him her parents. He shrugged “Well Xion, why is that important exactly? I mean not to be rude but the fact that your mom is a vizard might mean something to that central 46 lot. But I don’t personally care. I am a member of the fourth squad; if you are injured we will heal you regardless. That’s our motto set up by Unohana and I have no intention of correcting her.” he said with a smile just to make sure Xion knew that she had nothing to fear from him.

He smiled trying to be helpful but as she mentioned the maggots nest he phisacally shivered, “please don’t mention squad 2 or anything remotely related to them around me.” He said in a serious tone. To say he liked his old job was to say that people liked having lemon juice poured into their eyes. He hated the second squad almost as much as he hated the eleventh squad thou this was for two completely different reasons.

He listened to her speech about her mission and nodded “well then I think I know why they sent me along and not a member of the third squad.” He said in a low tone. People were getting hurt or killed it was now his responsibility to step in. “as one of the fourth squad it is now my duty to assist you in this matter. Don’t worry I wont be one of the ones fighting. I like the rest of my squad am a healer. So naturally if people are getting hurt I have to tend there wounds. If that’s okay with you?” for some reason he got the feeling his help was about to be rejected, it wasn’t uncommon for this day and age.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:21 pm

"Thanks Markus..for the five years I've been captain of the tenth division other captains have said that a vizarad daugther would never be healed or even counted as a captain..my squad treats me with respect and I'll treat you with respect...thats what my mother always taught me" She said before feeling another rieatsu trail enter the woods behind them.

Turniog around slowly she pulled out her two zans and growled low. They looked like keys that could open anything even a person's heart. Most people figured that they were to show the true meaning of her soul. To Xion however her zans represented her promise to her mother the day she got them.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer of your help Markus...it seems that some of the strange rieastu I've been feeling is about to show themselves and if they know my mother this won't be solved peacefully" She said not looking behind her before moving infront of him "I won't mention those divisions if it makes you mad okay Markus"

Leaves danced in the distance as two white claws snapped three tress in half. Two more figures walked into the clearing holding someone sending anger down her body. Lucia was in their possession and she knew that he was close to dieing. It looked as though he was beaten everyday for a good five weeks. His eyes were closed causing her to fear the worst but she quickly calmed down her racing heart.

"Let me guess you're the daugther of our old friend in arms Kim Shion aren't you" One of the vizarads holding Lucia asked looking directly at her. He was dressed in black cloak just like her.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Markus looked at the guy who was hurt he would have to remove him from this battle before he could heal him. He reached for his wakazashi but then stopped. Drawing that would stop any form of diplomacy that they could have. Then again it didn’t look like diplomacy was going to play a factor here. “so youre the guys who have been killing students?” he said in disgust.

~what to do what to do? If I don’t get the injured guy away from those too soon it doesn’t look like he would last long, and if I tried to grab him to suddenly I might send the poor guy into shook.~ he looked Xion “he’s still drawing breath and I can get a faint trace of reiatsu from him. But he won’t last in these conditions. Don’t worry ill get him.” he said under his breath just loud enough for her to hear.

He had no choice at this point if he didn’t step in to this the man would probably die if he did he had a chance of living. Regardless of the repercussions of healing a patent he needed to get to him. his stance changed quickly and there was a flicker of motion, as he used shunpo. Reappearing behind the two men carrying the injured person. “I don’t think you’ll mind if I just… Yoink!” he said as he placed his hand on the injured mans shoulder and then disappeared a second time, this time taking there prisoner right out from under there nose.

Markus repapered to the left of Xion, “sorry about this but could you keep those two busy. I figured that they were going to try to use him as leverage of some kind and being a medic I couldn’t allow that. I know usually there’s something about demands or diplomacy but I can’t sit idly by when someone’s hurt.” He said as he placed the man onto the ground, he was in luck the sudden movements hadn’t worsened the position of the patient.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:21 pm

"Thanks Markus i owe you" She before letting out a small breath.

Lucia was going to live through his condition which filed her with joy. He was her mother's friend and the one who trained her in her fighting style. Seeing as whatever Markus was going to do to heal him would take time she smiled then nodded her head. Keeping people busy in fighting was one of the reasons she got her captain spot in the first place.

"I understand I'll keep them busy"
Xion barked before pointing both of her zans forward "heartless dance to kingdom hearts!!"

The ground around her feet nearly broke under her own level of rieatsu. Wind spun around her before stopping sending leaves infront of her face. Looking forward she stepped two feet before shunpo to appear above the hollow. It was charging a cero in Markus's direction and she wasn't about to let it fire. With a growl she slammed her zans into it's head before slicing through it's whole body.

Once she landed on her feet Xion was barely able to block a slash aimed in her direction. One of the vizarads were trying their best to push her against a tree so, the other could charge at Markus. Cursing under her breath she felt the anger radiating off of their bodies for the shinigami.

"Why are you protecting them if you are one of us?" He said still pushing her back.

Slamming her foot into the ground t stop herself from moving Xion bit her bottom lip gently. Protecting Lucia was all that was on her mind and if she couldn't do that then she didn't deserve the tenth division captain spot.

"I promised someone that no matter what the world thinks of my birth i will protect humanity and the shinigami no matter what so, move out of my way!!!!!"
She screamed managing to push the vizarad back before pointing her zan in her right hand forward.

"Yami Ryuu" She said as a black dragon shoot out of the tip of her zan with it's mouth open.

It managed to tear off the vizarad's right arm which made the other move back away from her and Markus. Smiling she put back on her hood before stepping in front of him again. It was time she got some answers to why humans were being targeted.

"Why are you guys attacking the humans?" Was the only thing she said as her voice sounded cold and deadly.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Markus sighed as he watched someones arm get torn off. ~she does seem to like to cause work of me.~ he thought slightly then got back to what he was doing. His hands glowed a faint green over the man as he worked on restoring his energy after that he would be able to work more on his body and injuries. He was already stabilized that just meant he needed to make him functional again.

The man was in poor shape to say the least bashing damadge had broken most of the mans ribs and he was brused all over not to mention the fractures and other injuries and his left arm was smashed, “what the hell did these guy’s do take a friggan baseball bat to you?” at this point he wouldn’t put it past them.

As he worked some of the coulor was beginning to return to his patent. Sighns that the healing was working it was a good thing but as he looked back at the battle how long would this good thing last. It seemed like this hole battle would take time. “keep up the… good work Xion.” He hated to say that but he felt he needed to encourage her or something.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Lucia coughed before barley opening his eyes. He looked around to see Xion and another boy who seemed to be healing his wounds. Talking was the last thing on his list to do but, he knew that Xion was going to be in danger. Struggling to get to his feet he managed to lean up before coughing up more blood.

"They want to try an make her fight the soul society for the death of her mother...." He struggled to say looking at the boy

Xion wasn't really caring about the the pain she was causing to the other vizarads. She was struggling to stay in control of her own emotions while figuring out what was happening to her mind. The fight was going to drag on if she didn't use her bankai but, she wasn't prepared to unleash her shadow for fighting just yet.

"I'm still in control and I'm going to stay in control of my anger" She thought letting out a breath to calm herself.

The vizarad that lost his arm was still standing up and seemed ready to try to fight her. She could tell he was forcing his body to stand while his hollow was forcing his body to fight. It seemed that they were trying to get her to do something against the soul society.

"We attacked the humans so that you would get mad...you getting mad would in turn grant us that you would use your anger against the soul society unlike our friend Kim...that's why we kidnapped that weak vizarad that your shinigami filth of a friend is healing" The girl viazard said sighing.

"Funny but I won't become what my mother used to be and i won't attack the soul society no matter how much they don't trust me" She barked before taking two more steps forward "I suggest you leave before i have to kill you"

Growling the vizarads left leaving a blood trail behind them while, Xion feel to her knees quickly. Ripping off the right sleeve of her cloak she found five small cuts which were bleeding while, she felt three wounds on her back that reopened. This is why i don't get into a fight before i make it to school....guess I'm going to have to go back to the soul society and fill out my report now.. she thought turning herself in the direction of Markus.

"How is Lucia doing captain Markus?"
She asked walking over to them "Guess we have to go back to the sou society so we can report what happened in the world of the living"
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Markus gave Lucia a glare that would make a dead man come back from the dead and then drop dead out of fear, “don’t talk.” He said pushing down the point. He sighed honestly who cared if it was a vizard or a shinigami? Hell if shit really hit the fan he would heal an arancar if he or she needed it.

Still these vizards seemed to despise the soul society, which made sense, after all they were being hunted but again he was neutral in this. he shook his head and focused his efforts on healing the person. It took some time but as the battle ended Markus breathed a sigh of relief. “he’s fine. I fixed everything physically wrong with him… well except his face… but unfortunately I can’t heal ugly.” He smiled at the guy as he cracked the joke.

“Sorry it’s just that when you heal people you feel the amount of pain there in mentally. Its like reading there emotions, and this guy well trust me when I say you need to go home and sleep, doctors orders.” He said as he looked at Lucia. Then shrugged “If you don’t crack a few jokes every now and then you tend to go insane from it.” He said as he rubbed his head. “but yeah he’s fully healed, and I agree we should report in as soon as possible.” He said with a slight smile still trying to recover from healing the man.

“So if you don’t mind me asking who is he?” Markus said pointing to the man he had just healed. “And who were they? And what’s going on exactly? Sorry its just I was literally just a messenger, thou I am truly glad I was here he wouldn’t have lasted in a real hospital.”
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:15 am

Lucia smiled before letting out a small sigh then touching his side. It was a living hell being captured by those vizarads and he wasn't looking forward to deal with something like that again. It seemed that he didn't need to teach Xion anything else as he smiled at her.

"When I get all of my strength back I'll make you regret that joke"
He laughed standing up to his feet. Scratching the left side of his neck he looked at Xion again then to Markus "My name is Lucia and I'm a vizarad who helped Xionj learn her zans name and bankai...her mother was a dear friend of mine and I've been hiding in the human world ever since the shinigami started to put more effort in killing the vizarads off. It seems that some vizarads thought that since Xion has a vizarad mother and a shinigami father she would be perfect to destroy the soul society"

Feeling her body calm down Xion put her zans back inside her cloak. Fighting her mothers friends were not going to make her feel better. She had a duty as the captain of the tenth division and that was to plan large scale operations and protect her allies when need be. Letting out a small sigh she slapped Lucia in the back of the head before looking him in the eyes.

"It's time you go back into hiding my friend before the shinigami come over here and find your rieatsu trail, the last thing we need is to have to worry about healing or defending you again"
She said still keeping her smile.

Only nodding Lucia thanked Markus for healing him then running through the woods. He knew staying near her was only going to result in holding her back. Everything he knew was passed down to her and she already surpassed him the day she became captain of the tenth division.

"Now we can go and report to the soul society right captain Markus?" She giggled taking off her cloak hood and tilting her head to the right a little with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Markus smiled seeing her giggle was just slightly unreal, he had always heard that she was a bit of an ice queen and yet as she smiled and giggled he couldn’t help but think she was cute. As she reminded him of their duty his smile faded slightly. “That depends what are you planning to tell them?”

They had fought two vizards that had intended to use her to destroy soul society, and let a vizard an enemy of soul society run free. Any way they present the story the central 46 would get nervous. As Markus looked at Xion right now he didn’t see any threat just a slightly cute woman. “There bound to get nervous regardless of what we say if we tell them the truth.”

Markus sighed he wanted to do something to help her. “Ill play witness to what ever story you want to give them.” he said with a small smile “after all im not entirely happy with what the central 46 is doing to the Vizard, regardless of what they are now at one time every single one of them was a shinigami. They are mostly forced to act in self defense. If anything we could use there help, everyday im getting a report about one of our men or woman getting killed or injured, and its not by vizard their attacks are rare and hardly ever on this scale. No its hollows and arrancar they are the larger threats. Something is brewing out in the huco mundo. Something that the soul society can’t handle on its own.”

Markus gave Xion a look of concern. “So any story your willing to give them ill go along with, because if we say what really went on here your friend, will become a vary large point of interest for them.” he sat down it wasn’t fair a moment ago she was giggling and happy, who wanted to bet that this news would sour that. He hated being the messenger of bad news.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Xion could tell that if she told her story to the soul society they would place her in the nest of maggots without a second thought. Asking the vizarads to ally themselves with the soul society was like putting a match to a fire: It was bound to explode into a full scale war instead of a alliance. Telling them about Lucia would lead them to discovering that she was trained in both her bankai and shikai by soemone they felt was a threat to them.

Sighing she quickly let her smile fade from her face before getting serious again. She was called the ice queen of the shinigami for the simple fact that her emotions were rarely seen besides that of anger. Her true nature of a sadistic who would ever kill her own allies if she lost control of her temper.

"I guess I'm going to have to tell them the truth because if i never dare say a lie they will search the entire world of the living for Lucia and i for one know that he wont be able to hide forever" She said keeping her voice even "I'm going to try and suggest that we make a alliance with the vizarads and I'll do everything in my power to protect what my mother was..a vizarad cursed to fight for the one thing she loved: me. I'm going to add somethings so the soul society doesn't get too nerviness and send more shinigami out to find Lucia"

"That silly master Lucia won't stay hidden if he feels that I'm under attack so, i was hoping you would come with me when i sneak out again and meet with the vizarad commander....i don't want them to find out what I'm planning because if they do the first thing they will scream is traitor and they will try to put me in that hell hole called nest of maggots" She whispered walking to Markus then placing her right hand on his shoulder "They feel that I'm a threat to them because of my vizarad mother and i promised her i would defend her name by protecting humanity just like she did..that's the main reason i became a captain of the tenth division"

Her whole body was shaking like a earthquake, she didn't like the idea of standing before shinigami who hated her and try to explain her reasons. Eyes always blamed her for defeat or losses of life. As far as they were concerned she was a threat to them no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Markus shivered again when he heard her mention the maggots nest, “please don’t talk about that place in my presence.” He said, ever since his time working in the maggots nest he’s hated that place with all his heart and had often taken out his frustrations on the second squad captain needless to say he was glad that he no longer needed to be anywhere near that place.

As he saw her whole body shake he placed his hands onto her shoulders looking into her eyes he smiled “If you need help I will be there for you.” he smiled thinking ~Wow that was corny as hell! What are you trying to do flirt with her!~

“You’re the first person to treat me with any kind of respect for a while, and that means a lot to me. So if you need help you can count on the fourth squad, and you can trust me.” He continued his voice soft and friendly ~Okay no when I asked myself if I was trying to flirt with her I didn’t mean to start flirting with her!~ he thought he was starting to sound like some bad novel for some reason and he couldn’t help himself he was only trying to be friendly and yet he kept giving off this slightly flirtatious vibe to him.

“I will do my best to help you, because in the end I just want to see less people getting hurt. If there is a chance we could forge an alliance between these two powers, that’s a chance im willing to go for.” He said in a friendly tone as he continued to look into her eyes half trying to calm her, and half trying to remind himself that he shouldn’t be sounding nearly as familiar with a person he had just meet.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:30 am

Xion nodded before grinning wickedly, it wasn't every day that someone would be willing to help her. Making sure to keep her blush hidden she leaned forward against Markus until her mouth was at his right ear. He wouldn't harm her and she knew that much already.

"Are you trying to make me feel better Markus or are you trying to flirt with me?" She giggled whispering into his ear before biting it softly "I know can trust you and that makes me feel proud...i don't trust mot of the shinigami i deal with and you would be the first to ever know that"

Feeling her body stop shaking she gently pulled away from him before looking up at the sun. It was going to be another day filling out reports and bitter eyes looking down at her. She felt it was the right thing to do by letting those vizarads live. Since she wanted to get a alliance with them she couldn't just kill them like her father did to her mother.

"I'm sorry i mentioned that place to you again captain Markus and thank you for saying that you will help me with getting a alliance with the vizarad commander....just remember that it won't be easy seeing that we're both shiningami and probably won't be liked so much visiting them" She said turning her head to him and giving another smile before putting back on her hood covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:07 am

Markus’s eyes widened as she leaned in close and if possible widened even more when she bit his ear. It may have been un intentional but she had defiantly meant to. He smiled ~well she is cute.~ “a little column A and a little from column B, but mostly its column A." he said as he watched her pull away, honestly glad she felt he could trust her.

Markus drew out his Zanpakuto a small wakizashi “time to head back then.” He said with a smile. “And don’t worry I am with you on this alliance it needs to happen, if we can save lives then where am I a medic supposed to stand.”

Markus gave her a small laugh to reassure her “It’s never easy if it’s worth doing.” He held out his wakazashi and turned it like you would a key, almost as if to his command the senkai gate appeared two hell butterflies fluttering out, as the doors opened to bright light. “Got to love the captains entrance.” He said with a smirk.

Markus began to walk into the light and return to soul society. Looking around he quickly put his wakizashi away. He yawned slightly and stretched out, “Ah good to be home.” He said in a relaxed tone. He looked over at Xion she would probably think less so, but hay at least now she had one friend she could count on. He remembered how lonely that could be. And he felt a brief pain and longing but if it had shown on his face it was only for a second.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Smiling she waked through the gate still holding her bottled up anger inside her. Coming back to the same place that would care nothing about her death sent the blood in her body to run cold almost like ice. STill she felt good that at least this time she wasn't going to be alone in the world.

"That's good to know captain..i may just have to felt with you again while we are out making alliances"
She said using shunpo and wrapping her arms around his waist. It was fun for her to flirt with another captain since, she seemed to ever flirt with anyone in her life.

She wasn't exactly happy to be back in the soul society because she never felt that it was home to her. The stares and whispers made her lose that welcome home feeling. People always wanted to know about her mother and why she wasn't happy that her father killed her.

"Okay so now we go to the talk to another captain and fill them in on my reason for leaving the soul society for a little while"
Xion said her voice turning ice cold once again as some of the shinigami around her started to back away clearly scared out of their life and, who could blame them she was in a killing mood.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Markus's eyes widened again as she hugged him, ~great i was too playful now she's toying with me.~ he thought darkly but he didn't really mind. It kept his mind away from other things, like his past or the immedait problems. He watched her as she changed demeanours he hadn't cared about her mother or anything like that but as he watched her, he wanted to know why she would feel so hateful of a place where she was a captain, she was an honoured leader of the gotei thirteen and yet she clearly felt like she didn't belong.

Markus was about to comment on this when he decided they had more pressing matters, “which captain did you have in mind?” he said in a low tone. She looked ready to kill someone. Maybe thats why she was so feared by soul society, she wasn't stable. He sighed “okay listen before we go to anyone you need to cheer up. If you act like that of course people are gonna be afraid of you, they are gonna think that your unstable.” his tone was a light reprimand but still friendly.

Markus stopped walking as he looked at Xion, “listen you are my friend and im here for you. But you look like your about to kill someone, it is not an attitude to have when we are trying to bring about peace.” he breathed slowly as he watched her. Still smiling still seeming friendly. “I know this place doesn't like you, for a long time I was the same. I am your friend so i am gonna do what i think is best for you. And right now that is... well I can heal.” ~wait what! Did we just agree to be her punching bag! You Markus are an idiot!” he seemed to brace himself for a hit he knew should be comming.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:30 am

Xion to push her rage and anger back down inside her heart but it was nearly impossible. Her mother was killed right in front of the shinigami yet, they excepted her to just come in and welcome home. She didn't even like the funeral because her father was there crying but, she knew that it was all a act he never loved her but, she loved him. Love had made her mother stay with a man who she knew was going to be the death of her someday.

"I was hoping that you had a captain in mind Markus...it won't be good if i try to pick one while my anger is still clouding my mind and for the record i am unstable Markus my anger is like that of aa inner hollow which is my sadistic nature. I could tell you right now and not think twice about it captain...it's my curse and my blessing when it comes to my life. They have every reason to think I'm as unstable as i feel but, i wont let it take over and make me kill everything my mother died protecting" Xion said her voice still sounding like ice and death. Her anger was like it's own little dark, twisted, hateful being that wanted out of her body. Her mother once said that it seemed her anger was like a personal inner hollow for her that would always thirst for blood which ironically became her sadistic nature.

She could tell he wanted to know why she hated the soul society even though she was a captain. When it came to how she felt her answer was simple: the only reason that previous captain didn't challenge her again was because she let her nature take over and she tortured the captain to death. They saw what she did and instead of putting her away they felt she could be used as fighter for them.

Seeing that Markus was trying his best to be her friend made her smile. In her whole life she was never allowed to have anyone close to her. Feeling her anger loosen it's grip on her heart a little, she grabbed Markus by the collar and pulled him against her. Blushing like a school girl she sighed then pushed her lips against his, she let her tongue slide into his mouth and play with his. After what last her about three minutes she pulled her lips off of him still smiling.

"You said you wanted to heal me so thank you for the healing"
She whispered still keeping him close "We really should go find a captain before someone talks saying the captain of the fourth division is secretly dating the captain of the tenth division who is the daugther of a vizarad and a cold heartless monster who killed the captain to get her spot in the division and is probably planning to betray the soul society and kill the captain she seems to be secretly dating but, I'm afraid i don't feel like sharing you at the moment so it's your call: do we go find a captain or stay like this for a while kissing"

Watching his eyes she smiled before tilting her head to the side. She knew the recent information she gave him would probably make him run away or just kill her on the spot like her mother was. Still he was her friend so she felt that dieing in his arms or dieing for him wouldn't be so bad. Leaning her hand against his chest she looked him the the eyes before putting her hood back on and covering her own blush.

"Make me a promise Markus" She started to say leaning against his right ear "That if my rage ever takes over me or i become a threat to the soul society that you will be the one who kills me and not someone else. I don't want to be killed by anyone who i feel just does it so they can gain more honor, i want someone to do it because the care that i want to die while still being considered a good dark angel to humanity. I know it sounds pretty stupid so you can laugh if you want but, just know that that's how i feel and when the time comes for me to die i want you to be the one who kills me"
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:16 am

As she kissed him his eyes nearly popped out of the skull he had expected a punch to the face but this. ~Don’t complain!~ he thought as she pressed herself against him. her fear was clearly stated and he looked at her for a moment and then he returned her hug. He smiled at her then returned her kiss. “Don’t worry about rumors. I know that you wont plan to kill me, if it happens then it’s a flash of rage, I don’t mind the risk so long as I can see your smile.” he said in a low kind voice.

As Xion asked her a question he sighed, “im not a killer. I am a healer. If you loose control ill be there to help you regain it. And in the event that your too far gone.. I’ll…” what she asked of him was important to her he understood that but he had already lost someone close to him once he couldn’t cause the death of another person he cared about. “Do my best.” It was all he could say to help her.

Markus understood what he was agreeing to. He didn’t like it but at the same time if the worst happened he didn’t want it to be someone who hated her for her birth. He also didn’t want it to be someone who saw an opportunity to become a captain. If the worst happened he would do it because he loved her, and knew that she had asked him to stop her.

Markus smiled a bit it was a sad yet happy smile. With all that Xion had just shared with him he decided it was for the best if he told her the story. “We all loose people along the way. The reason im a captain right now is because of a fourth squad girl, her name was willow. She saved my life but in doing so she lost her own life. She was at that time my first and only friend.” Remembering willow brought up a flash of regrets and sadness. “I never told her how I felt.” He said as he held Xion tighter. “When she died a part of me died with her, I quit my old squad and made a life with the fourth squad. I worked my way up to becoming one of the most talented doctors. I never lost a single patent.”

Markus continued to hold Xion by the waste hugging her “I remember that loneliness and I remember the anger that stems from that. I was always alone. A thief kid from the rukongai turned student at the academy, turned member of second squad. These are all places where I never belonged. But as a doctor I go where I am needed to save lives.” As he looked at Xion he gave her another smile and leaned in to kiss her again even going as far as to slip his own tongue into her mouth playing with her. as he pulled away he smiled “I can tell that im needed here with you. so no I am not going to run. Because ive seen you. ive seen you smile and laugh, and if your telling me that I can make you laugh and be happy, with a slight chance of death to my persons then that’s fine.”

“We can find a captain later.” He said with a faint smile. Now if he hadn’t run he was sure that she would at his story. No one wanted to hear that someone was involved before, especially when it ended with pain and suffering. Still if she was willing to put up with him he was willing to do the same regardless of what happened. ~I honestly did not expect this outcome… but im not complaining… she is cute.~
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Xion simply whispered a chanting his ear that her mother used to sing to her to cash away bad thoughts. Hearing that someone died for him filled her with a sudden sadness as she realized: he and her were somewhat they same. She needed to be with him as much as he needed to be with her. Just like her mother was risking her own life in a game or feeling called Love. Man..i hope this doesn't end like it did for my mother but if it does at least I'll be killed by the boy i love for my sake instead of stupid honor.. she thought keeping her body close to his.

"I won't run from you Markus no matter what kind of story you tell me. I've seen enough death and I've heard about enough people dieing in the world but, at least the girl you loved died for a good reason" She started to say mindful of her own low voice "She died protecting the person she loved which is how i feel everyone who is in love should die if they know that their love may get killed. So i need you to promise me that you will be the one to kill me Markus not that you'll try you're best if i cant get back in control of my beast"

She never liked to ask someone to harm her but, she knew that her mother would have wanted that. If it came down to hurting the soul society or humanity she would take death over both of them. Like her mother taught her whatever she wanted in life it wasn't good if, you weren't commented to die to protect it.

Feeling his tongue play with her she blushed harder wrapping her arms around his neck. None of the other shinigami seemed to pay them any mind and she loved that they weren't. Even though Markus said he didn't are about the rumors she wouldn't allow herself to be the cause of his life getting harder.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Markus smiled as she held onto him he felt at ease for some odd reason. But hearing her ask that question again it brought a pain to him. His smile seemed to fade as he finally realized how important it was to her. “I promise.” He said his tone low saying that filled him with a sick feeling. It was then that he decided that if it came to it he would do as she asked and then he would off himself, it was the best compromise he could think of.

Markus fell silent holding her close for a while unsure of what to say or do he just held her to reassure her. he smiled it was just the two of them in a heavily populated hallway and yet no one was looking. Which was odd to him. ~Because if I were in a hallway with two captain class shinigami making out I would stare, because this is not something you see everyday.~ he shrugged it off and kissed her again and then pulled away as much as he hated to do that he was blushing red “um. Not that I care about the other people but we are kind of in the way of people moving.” He said his face red with embarrassment not from kissing her but rather being the one to have to pull away.

Markus didn’t really know what to say as he walked trying to recover his thought process they were in the middle of trying to forge an alliance with the vizard. And yet at the same time he couldn’t help but feel that something else was taking presidency. It was clear that the two needed each other. “I think that we would have a better chance if we proposed the alliance between vizards and shinigami at the next captains meeting. That way we can get the majority consent of the captains all at once. That and we can make a better case by then instead of just presenting the idea to another captain we can build an argument as to why the soul society should form this alliance.” He said with a smile his hand on her shoulder.

Markus smiled, as he looked at Xion “until then would you like to have dinner with me at my barracks tonight.” His face went red at his request. He doubted that she would say no. But he still held his breath for some reason. It felt weird to ask her out, it was sudden I mean they had just been making out in a hallway. “I mean I am not a great chef or anything but I can cook and um I have some confiscated whine. So?” his voice trailed off what was wrong with him!
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:36 am

Xion knew what she was asking was hurting him inside but, she just had to know that he would be the one to kill her. Fighting was the only thing she really knew in her life and when her rage took over inncoent people were put at risk. People got badly injured but luckily she never managed to kill anyone.

She smiled then grabbed his hand to pull him away from the crowd of people. Once of her squad members saw her and gave a loud scream in her direction. Mentally cursing herself for being caught off guard she looked at Markus then grinned.

Her focus was drawn to a stop when he said the next captain meeting. The last meeting she went to everyone was ready to grill her alive for leaving and going to the world of the living. It was a surprise to her that she was still the captain and nobody was trying to fight her for the captain spot. Still what he was saying was making sense and she would have to push her little fits away to gain peace.

"That sounds like a good plan captain Markus and I'll take you up on your offer for dinner and just so you know the tomorrow you are coming with me when i have to go back to school Markus. i haven't managed to find another cloak for me and i can't go to Lucia to make me one" She said in a low whisper before pulling him towards his barracks "I'm going to be the one to cook the food Markus it's the least i can do okay and I'll take that wine also"

It was cute how he was blushing all over her and it made her feel warm somewhere in her ice cold heart. She knew the truth of the matter was that she wasn't going to let any rumor spread about them going out. The captains would freak and try to have his head and she would be put in the nest of maggots. Their relationship was that of taboo and the only way he was going to live through it was if he was the one to kill her. Her hood hide the flow of tears that ran down her face which made her feel helpless just like when her mother died.
At least i don't have to worry about anyone seeing my tears..she thought sighing and wiping her eyes with her free arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of school{open}   First day of school{open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of school{open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next