Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
just a spar between loves. I_vote_lcapjust a spar between loves. I_voting_barjust a spar between loves. I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
just a spar between loves. I_vote_lcapjust a spar between loves. I_voting_barjust a spar between loves. I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

just a spar between loves.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masorin

just a spar between loves. Empty
PostSubject: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Markus sighed as he walked up to the tenth squad he had heard someone here had been injured in some kind of spar it was a commen call from any squad not something that a captain needed to respond to. But he did any way because it was this squad. The squad that Xion ran and althou it had only been a few days since he last saw her he was looking forward to seeing her. “hello!?! I heard someone was hurt?”

Markus smiled as he looked around the squad it felt oddly deserted but why. He sniffed at the air for a moment “I don’t smell any blood.” He had been around it for so long that picking up on blood and cries of pain was something he could do. But here it was silent. Far too silent. “hello?” he said starting to get worried “Xion!”
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Xion smiled walking towards Markus with her zans in her hands. Her hood was off and she looked like she was in the mood for killing. Grinning at the site of him coming on her division grounds may have been someone finally answering her prayers. Noticing that he was worried she softened her face but it only lasted for a few minutes.

"Captain Markus it's good to see you are okay but, love why are you here in my division barrack?"
She yelled before stooping in her place letting the wind blow some of her black hair across her right eye.

She had been without a sparing partner since she was never allowed to become a captain. Rumor was always going around that she killed the captain to get her spot which in fact was more truth than anything else she said. The rules were that whoever won the spar would take the spot of captain so, she made sure that her challenger wouldn't come back and fight her again. Her skills were getting rusty so she would have loved if someone else wanted to spar with her for once.

Giggling at herself Xion realized that everyone seemed to be scared to fight her. She couldn't find it in her heart to blame them so, she never tried to find another spar partner. Ever since she left Lucia her training was beginning to slack off and she could already her his voice screaming inside her head about getting her training started again.
..Damn i really hope that he will let me spar with him.. she thought biting her lip before letting out a small sigh.

"Hey love would you like to spar with me?"
She asked smiling "You can even get some help since you're a healer and i can tell you don't really like to fight yourself or at least that's what it seems you pretend to show me...come on show me that dark side you seem yo hide and maybe i'll just have to show you mine"
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Markus looked at Xion this was not really the Xion he liked to see he liked to see her giggling and being happy. But today she looked like she was about to kill some one. He was going to tell her flat out no until she said something. ‘you can get help since you’re a healer’

Markus’s eye visibly twitched “you want a sparing partner do you. but since I am a member of squad four you think I need help.” Markus looked at Xion deciding he would play her little game this time around. But he would have to make sure that no one died. He smiled “you have me wroung madam, I don’t need help because I am a healer after I am done with you. you’re going to need my help because I am a healer.”

Markus made no attempt to draw his wakizashy seeing as her weapons were blunt it didn’t seem fair to bring out a sharp one. No besides that’s not how he fought. Streaching out he glared at her. “just because I am about to kick your ass doesn’t mean I don’t care about you okay.” He stopped himself as he thought. Then smiled “looser pays for dinner?”

Markus made his move without waiting for her answer there seemed a delay as his image flickered and then slowly faded away. And as the image faded markus was already reappearing behind Xion launching a powerful kick towards her head.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Xion smirked at her love seeming to loose his cool. She always was able to make people get mad and for whatever reason it dawned on her she cared. Still getting told that she was the one going to need help made her get pissed off.

She quickly spun around catching his foot but coughed feeling as though she was hit. Grinning she stared Markus in the eyes before mouthing the words don't get your ass kicked by a girl. Growling she threw him at the tree nearby hoping to at least slow him down. This is going to be really fun she thought pointing both her zans forward.

"Yami Ryuu!!"
She barked as a black dragon rushed out of the tip of her zans rushing at Markus with it's mouth open.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Markus was thrown and gasped slightly when he felt his momentum stop when it hit a tree. He coughed trying to recover his lost air when he saw the dragon come towards him if there’s one thing he didn’t like about this situation it was how much it was probably going to hurt. He cursed as he decided that he would have to move out of the way a moment to late. The attack slamming into him throwing up a cloud of dust.

Markus immerged from the cloud holding his side underneath his robes, a slight bit of blood falling from a small cut on his right eye. “Heal and protect.” He said as he drew his wakizashi from his side where his hand had been holding. The blade reforming in a bright light to a European curved blade used by Calvary.

Markus looked at Xion giving her a glare and then, his mood lightened his expression changed “good shot love. but id say after a smack like that why don’t we add a little to this game of ours? Ive already said that the looser pays for dinner on our next date so why don’t we put up something for the winner?” he asked as he looked at her putting his hand to his head a faint green glow appearing as he mended the small head wound. ~had that attack not been held back…~ he shuddered Xion packed real power he was suddenly glad she was on his side.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Xion laughed throwing her head back before looking forward at Markus smirking. She was enjoying the fact he wasn't going easy no her because she was a girl. Most people would try to pretend to hit her which in turn got them beat within a inch of their life. Whoever spared against her would have to give them their all and she would give them hers. I'm really going to enjoy kicking my love's ass she thought licking her lips slowly.

"The winner gets to choose what the loser has to wear to the date and they can sleep in the other person's bed" She said smiling before her eyes showed her true intent of the sparing "I won't hold back my next attack since you're my lover captain Markus"

Once her words were spoken she mouthed the words heartless dance to kingdom hearts causing the wind to pick up speed around them. Dust started to swirl around her body. Her shadow suddenly seemed to rise up from the ground with black flames seeming to flow off of it's limbs. Laughing her shadow looked at Markus then towards her licking it's lips.

"So you finally decide to get serious and go all out on your lover aren't you"
Her shadow said its voice seeming to drain the life out of the tree beside it.

"Shut it Shion and lets get this over with" Xion said growling as she felt her mind slowly become aware of the darkness seeming to radiate off her body.

Shion simple turned around again and pulled out mirror images of Xion's zans from it's cloak. She was her shadow and the dark side of her as both their mothers once said. I won't hut the boy much sister Xion She thought sighing.

(What is in green writing will be Shion okay)
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Markus sighed great as if one wasn’t bad enough. He looked at his shikai this was suddenly looking rather insufficient. Watching the two xions a blush suddenly came to his face when a rather dirty thought surfaced to his mind. He shook his head trying to get the sudden thought of what could happen with two Xions and the power to sleep in her bed out of his mind. He suddenly felt a strong need to win.

“Well if that’s okay then since im gonna be fighting both of you it seems. Bankai” his sword once again shifted to a new sword he pointed it at the shadow. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust Xion it was that shion seemed to want his blood. He could tell that the sadistic side was all shion. And he didn’t like that idea. as before he used shunpo. Throwing himself towards Xion. His sword moved quickly but it was only ever aimed at non vital area’s as he began to attack her. he only wanted to win the match. The shadow couldn’t always be there he figured if he could last until it disappeared he could win.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Xion braced her self for Markus before letting a smirk creep on her face. It was true that Shion could be out forever because of the effect on her side she caused being sealed. Still if Markus thought hat he was going to just fight her without risking a hit from Shion was crazy. Growling she maned to parry some of his attacks and feeling his blade slice across her cheek and her side.

Knowing that Xion was just waiting for her to get serious Shino laughed before charging at full speed for Markus. She used shunpo and appeared at his right side before aiming her own punch at his right rib cage not caring about what she broke. She knew that he knew she wasn't going to be able to fight with Xion forver so it seemed he was trying to wait it out. What he didn't know however was that every minute she spent fighting him the more information Xion would have on him when she went back to just being a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Markus smiled he saw the punch coming and moved one hand from his sword to his ribs. He couldn’t catch a punch like that it was moving to quickly but he could subvert it. Moving quickly his hand hit the top of shions hand and pushed it towards xion using the path of least resistance he curved shions punch towards her ‘sisters’ body. Then he retreated a quick shunpo to get distance. “Coming at me in hand to hand is a mistake xion dear. I told you before I was a member of squad two didn’t I?” he stuck out his tongue at the clone to add insult to injury.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:18 am

Xion let Shion's punch send her flying into the ground sending dust flying up in the air. She was having fun but she also knew that hand to hand fighting wasn't going to help her at all. Using her shikai abilities would have probably given her more of a advantage but, she needed to strengthen her bankai anyway. Coughing up blood she stood up letting the dust clear while some blood dripped from the corner of her off.

Shion on the other hand didn't mind that she hit Xion at all and was getting ticked at Markus. Smiling she reverted her zans back into their shikai while looking at him grinning. There was one thing about her that most people never knew: she could also use Xion's shikai abilities with ease.

"This is going to be fun Xion" Shion said before using shunpo to appear above Markus head. Attacking him with her fist wasn't going to help her but, she growled swinging both her zans down at his right shoulder.

"Shut it Shion" Xion barked before aiming her zans at the sky "Yami Ryuu"

Another black dragon rushed out of the tip of her zans and shooting upward toward the sky. It made a sharp dive down and rushed at both Shion and Markus with it's mouth wide open revealing black teeth. Two black wings shoot out of its back and used to wind to pick up speed.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:13 am

Markus cursed as xion’s attack was aimed not just at him but shion as well. he didn’t know why he did what he did. She was probably target number one on his list of things to get rid of. She was a shadow of Xions hatred yet that part that exsisted to protect others kicked in. he moved quickly using shunpo pushed Shion out of the way of the attack as the dragon hit him and only him.

It hurt a lot being hit by Xions bankai. He hadn’t thought of defending himself and he took the full brunt of the attack. He felt a rib crack under the pressure of the attack and was knocked flat to his back. When everything was over he was mildly burned a broken rib and he was silently cursing his nature of protecting anyone and everyone. but he was alive, and in that moment in space and time he was thankful for that. he already knew Xion wasn’t aiming to kill him but that attack had hurt a lot more then the last one.

“ow.” His voice was stronger then he expected. He got up slowly shaking his head. a broken bone would take to long to heal in battle. But it was just a rib he could live with not being able to take deep breaths at the moment. “good shot.” his bankai started to glow brightly if he could break ether one of there ribs with his sword he would be instantly healed. It was mean but he didn’t feel like backing down. so he launched himself as fast as he could at Xion hopping that having saved Shion would at least paralyze her for a few minutes as he aimed the hilt of his blade at Xions rib cage just aiming to break one. “Sorry about this.”
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Xion looked wide eyed and shocked at the fact that Markus used his shunpo to protect Shion. She didn't know what caused him to do it nor did she want to know what caused it. He seemed to have the will to protect everyone who he came in contact with. Remebering his words she coughed forgetting to block his zan hilt as it slammed into her rib and managed to break it.

Coughing Shion hit the ground before looking at Xion inn her own shock. She didn't stop to think that not blocking her other half was going to hurt her in the long one. Sighing she growled before standing up on her feet and brushing herslef off before using shunpo and appearing next to Xion. Smiling she helped her keep her feet on the ground while looknig at Markus with a grin. In all her years of being used by Xion nobody had given them a any reason to give a care for anyone.

"You know that you're one powerful lover you know that Markus" Shion siad before fading back to the ground and went back under Xion's feet.

Leaning against a tree she let out a small breath and coughed up a little bit of blood. She loved the training session she had with her lover Markus and enjoyed it. Looking at in his eyes she pushed herself forward and leaned agianst his chest.

"We're are going to have to solve this round later but love i'll call you the winner for now" She giggled before biting his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Markus breathed feeling his own rib mend he took a deep inhale to regulate his breath his sword returning to its wakizashi and then sheathed away. Feeling Xion's weight on him as she spoke he sighed “your hurt now let me deal with your injuries.” he said as he shivered he had won. And it seemed like Xion had fun and for some reason he felt like he had done something to impress her 'sister' thou really it was just a reaction Markus couldn't live to see people get hurt it was just his nature to protect others.

Markus smiled as he placed his hands on her back “the healing might sting but try to remain calm.” he said as his hands began to glow green he started with replenishing Xion's rieatsu the bone was the primary injury that he would have to treat but he had done a number on her. Then again remembering his own rib and the burns that he still had he couldn't help but smile “So still think a medic needs help?” he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:34 am

Xion smiled before feeling the singing take place. It felt like she was getting attacked by thousands upon thousands of tiny needles. Biting her lip she held back the urge to cry out in pain because she hated when anyone saw her at like a little school girl which according to her friend Jinx she was. Still getting healed was hurting like a fucking bitch.

"Okay okay uncle" She yelped before touching Markus right cheek "a medic doesn't need help fighting if they can handle themselves damn it"

Her rieatsu was coming back making her strong enough to take on the rest o the healing without cursing or flipping out. Never in her entire life was the term i hate going to the doctor mean so much to her. Now she knew why humans tended to stay away from a doctor but unlike them her boyfriend happened to be the doctor she couldn't run away from.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:24 am

Markus sighed he could feel Xion’s hatred for the situation but he was actually being nice. Healing if not done properly could be plenty worse. It was never pleasant but at least she would be in a good condition. As he finished replenishing her rieatsu and began working on her rib.

“Don’t worry I am almost done.” He was healing her as he hugged her so at least there was that. He said as he held her half so he could hug her and half so she wouldn’t squirm the last thing he wanted is for her to move and then screw up the healing.

Markus smiled slightly as he finished healing her. it must have hurt her a lot but now that she was finished he jokingly rubbed her side “good as new.” He said with a smile and then kissed Xion. “Now if I won I seem to remember the idea was that you would be paying for our date?” markus had to wonder what happened to the person he was supposed to be healing was but shrugged it off he was sure that what ever it was, was rather unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Sighing she kept her mouth shut and wrapped her arms around Markus neck. She knew that he was trying his very best to heal her without causing any more additional pain. Still at least she was getting more of his attention so she felt pretty dang good. Acting like a school girl Xion giggled before kissing him on his lips while keeping her his closed.

"I'm going t pay for dinner love and where do you want us to sleep, my room or we both sleep in yours?"
She blushed before a evilly smirk came across her face.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:57 am

Markus shrugged as he smiled he didn’t know which one he would pic but figured that giving her a home field advantage would be kind of unfair after all he had went threw “we can sleep in my room tonight love.” he said with a slight smile. his hand touched her lightly caressing Xion’s side.

Markus’s eyed Xion before kissing her she was a fighter a brutal person in comnbat on and off the field. However he had seen a glint of humanity in her that he had seen so many times. Underneath the hard exterior of the captain was this kind woman and he… was almost certain he was falling in love with that woman he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:34 am

Xion let the small bit of humanity she showed fade back into her mind as she stood up slowly. Her wounds and rieatsu was recovered so she had no reason to look him in the eyes. Acting like a girl with feelings showed people that she wasn't as threating as she seemed. Even if she loved markus she refused to let others see this side of her because they would try to use it to thier advantage. She wanted to push the thought out of her head that Markus would betray her if he ever got a chance.

"Okay love we'll stay at your room after out date for tonight but first i have to get something from the world of the living...my cloak still hasn't been repaired since the last time we almost got into a fight" She said her voice once again becoming as cold and deadly as ice.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Markus's smile wavered slightly it was that wierd voice again. It didn't sound like the Xion he had come to know. But in the end he just had to let it be. He couldn't change the fact she hated most poeple only the fact that she didn't hate him. He smiled again reasured that she at least felt somewhat the same way, she wouldn't be sleeping with him otherwise. “okay to the human world it is.”

Markus's voice was enthusastic as they got to the senkai gate and to the world of the living. This would also make a good chance to gain a few supplies of his own. He motioned to the other captain to follow as they moved. Je wondered what the otherside would hold for them. But honestly he probably already knew. It was... shopping... every boyfriends worst nightmare after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a spar between loves.   just a spar between loves. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a spar between loves.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Soul Society :: Squad Barracks :: Division 10, Large-Scale Operations-
Jump to: