Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Kazu Ikeda I_vote_lcapKazu Ikeda I_voting_barKazu Ikeda I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Kazu Ikeda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Kazu Ikeda Empty
PostSubject: Kazu Ikeda   Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Kazu Ikeda

Visual Age: 35

Division: Former captain of division 8

Appearance: See avi

Personality: Kazu is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way.His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easy surprised or caught off-guard. Kazu is also highly perceptive, cunning, and tactical.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Kazu had been born into a royal family, he spent his life studying and mastering swordsmanship. His mother and father had thought him to be a prodigy, Kazu did'nt care much for this at all. At the age of 13 he was sent away and hired to be a bodygaurd of the land's emperor, which he did for 10 years, until he grew tired of gaurding him and killed him in his sleep. After that he left the palace and started a normal life in Kagamino city, just east of Karakura town, he opend up a dojo to teach kendo, and raised a family.

At the age of 35, he had finally finished his life plans and was now watching them come together, one night he was walking home from his dojo and saw his house was on fire, it was already being put out by neighbors, and firemen. He ran up to a fireman and asked,"What happend!?", the firemen just shook his head sadly and continued to put out the fire. Kazu ran into the burning house, screaming for his wife and kids, but all he found were they're huddled up, scorched bodies, Kazu fell to the ground in agony and began to scream, but no one could hear him. The combined sounds of the fire roaring, the powerful water hitting the walls, and the building collapsing drounded out his voice, he crawled over to his family, watching the building collapse in front of him, he closed his eyes.

Kazu opend his eyes, strangley not to find himself in his house, but to find himself laying in dirt. He no longer had the same clothes on, he was wearing tatterd, peasent's clothes, he got up, everyone was staring at him. An old lady walked over to him and asked," are you alright young man?", Kazu stepped back slowly, bewilderd and confused," w-where am I?", the old lady just stared at him blankly, kazu screamed it again, "WHERE AM I!?", the people became startled, they walked back in their homes, then a strong voice spoke. "You are in rukongai, north district to be exact, and IT is part of the soul society". Kazu turned to face the man, he was holding a katana and had a black and white haori on, "Rukongai? Soul society?", was all Kazu had to say, the man chuckled, "come with me to seiretei, a soul with as much reiatsu shouldn't be hangin' around here anyway, i'll explain it as best I can on the way".

RP Sample: OOC: This is one of my older rp's, did'nt feel like making a new one, also the topic was voided due to people wining OP about sauske's character.

Akabane appeared far out in the desert,the sand dryed his throat out, causing to cough,"damn this desert.....",he found in a rock and sat down on it,the winds roared,he watched sand move across the desert in sheets,"he better get here soon......I hate this god forsaken desert".Akabane looked to the right and saw las noches,it was dead center of the desert,no wonder it was so easy to find,he spat on the ground and took out his dagger,he began to carve Initials in it,he was'nt paying attention to what he was doing and when he snapped back to reality half the rock had been carved away,"God damnit....",he then picked up the rock and threw it high up in the sky,when it reached it's final height he shot a cero at it and watched it explode.

Sasuke came walking out of a garganta and gripped his kusanagi sword,"Arrancar, don't make things to easy if you can." Sasuke summoned a very small amount of power from the core of his being, causing an electric charge to surge through his sword. "I'd like it if you went into you released form." he said plainly. By this point Sasuke was walking toward Akabane, each step sending up small dust particals. "When I reach you. Our fight will begin." he said taking another step. "When I reach you. You will enter a world of pain and suffering." he said taking yet another step. "And when I reach you...you will no longer exhist..." he said taking yet another step and was now 30 yards from Akabane.

."Alright ,let's go for a change of scenery,we wouldnt want to make your girlfriend shake in her boots now would we?",Akabane looked up and spit,the spit reached it's height,arched and began falling to the ground,the next second,Akabane was towering over sasuke,"You pick where we fight,I mean it couldnt possibly matter since I know this whole desert."

Lightning began surging around Sasuke's body as he slowly looked up at Akabane. "Sorry this fight had to end so soon..." he said getting a little grin. "Kaichū!" he called out. The lightning surged around his body until finally, the sand around him exploded. Coming up from the ground was a large dragon made of lighting, it spiraled around his body once before headin toward the clone that was about to punch Akabane. Using the clone as a conductor, the dragon was able to instantly appeare behind the clone. The head of the dragon was around Sasuke's fist as he swung down six thousand degree's of lighting in the shape of a chinese dragon.

Akabane winced as he looked at the dragon coming toward him,his body flashed,making it invisible,then it reappeared,when it did half of his body was a snake tail.Akabane rushed straight into a mound of dirt with blinding speeds,his body was almost invisible and only the tracks could be seen.Several seconds later,Akabane burst out of the top of the mound in his normal form,out of breath,"You're strong,human,too strong to have a fight with a bunch of other people around,wouldnt you say?",Akabane then flipped out two daggers and smirked.

Kazu Ikeda Up_arrow Kazu Ikeda Down_arrow

Kazu Ikeda Up_arrow Kazu Ikeda Down_arrow

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Kihaku

Release Phrase: Unleash your fury, Kihaku

Element/Family: Fire

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: Kazu is able to manifest and manipulate fire. This fire is intense and cannot be exstinguished, he is able to ignite single objects at a time with just a touch, he is also able to turn the blade of his sword into a never ending burst of fire.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: http://elyeli.deviantart.com/art/Slayer-Sword-110287436

Bankai Ability: The immediate effects of Kazu's bankai are set in two stages, the first stage rising columns of lava burst out of the ground at massive speeds, once they reach their final height, they turn back down toward the target and comsume it.The second stage, A look alike of Kazu's zanpkauto spirit, Kihaku, is summoned to amplify Kazu's ability's 10x. Aside from this Kazu's fire no longer only consumes one object, but rapidly spreads across the battlefield.

Techniques:(Note: kazu has not yet learned all of his techniques and will develop some more later on)

Flash Step Master-Considered to be the most proficient shunpo master ever in all of the Soul Society, Kazu is highly skilled in the use of Shunpo, a high speed movement ability. Though this is by no means a unique skill, as most seated officers are capable of performing it to various degrees.

Master Swordmsanship Specialest-While in battle his power is said to be stronger than any other. His power is unrivalled by anyone who came before him or anyone since.

Immense Spiritual Pressure-Kazu has tremendous spiritual power. He is not overwhelmed by the Spiritual Pressure of General Yamamoto as most people would be in such a situation.

Surge of flames-
Spoiler:

Hell's rush-
Spoiler:

Consume-
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kazu Ikeda on Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Admin
Kisuke Urahara

Kazu Ikeda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Ikeda   Kazu Ikeda I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Hehe, Aprrovedo! You better not hold back on any fight either! Hahahahahaa!
Back to top Go down
https://awake-and-alive.rpg-board.net

Kazu Ikeda
Page 1 of 1