Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_vote_lcapMaking a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_voting_barMaking a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_vote_lcapMaking a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_voting_barMaking a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] Empty
PostSubject: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Xion walked through the doors of the warehouse slowly letting the silent wind blow her hair to the side. Everything around her looked grayish blue and felt oddly similar to her. The middle of the room seemed to had once been used to be used as a training area or still was. Why the hell does it feel like i've been her before she thought rubbing her neck slowly.

It came to her in a rush as she remembered her short time with her mother in this place. It was the vizarad warehouse and was where most vizarads spent their time when they weren't off killing hollows. She was always left under the protection of her mother and she seemed to be well liked among them. It took everything in her body to stop herself from letting her tears surface. Letting out a breath she stared at the railing above across from her.

Her sole mission was to make a alliance with the vizarads and keep the peace between them. In truth she never did like the shinigami even though she was one of them. Keeping the peace between the two races made her feel good and it stopped the needless killing of innocent vizarads and shinigami alike. Still she felt a little like a rebel since the only two other shinigami coming with her were Markus her lover and Nayleth but sh e called her Nayl for short. It was decided that they would leave for the world of the living before any of the other captains knew what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Nayleth follows Xion and intentionally makes herself look more annoyed than she really is. She has no idea what a Vaizard is and doesn't really care. All she knows is this is a mission to do something important. Unless someone talks to her she wants to keep her mouth shut. She knows eventually someone is going to try getting to know her and if that happens she's going to tell them where they can go in graphic detail. She still doesn't want to get close to anyone since she wishes to never watch anyone she cares about get hurt or die.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Kazu sat high up in the vaizard warehouse, close to the ceiling, laying on the dangling lights. He looked down akwardly as he saw a few people enter the warehouse, he scratched his head, no one had enterd this place for quite awhile, that was the only reason he could use it as his workshop...and his home. He shunpo'd onto a walkway above the people, looking down on them with the intention to kill, "Can I...help you..?".
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:06 am

Markus stepped forward as he heard the voice. He had come with the group the shinigami ambassador and team healer. He was a captain of soul society one the central fourty six felt they could trust and belive or not. for a while that might have been the case. But not any more some time around 42 hours ago he had helped out a woman named Xion and now as he was in a place no shinigami could enter with out the death sentence he would die for that woman. He wasn’t the person the central 46 thought he was any more. But due to his records they allowed him this chance.

Markus breathed. “Over the years the vizard and the shinigami have been fighting over a key difference in our anatomy. The soul society has lost so many, and the vizards lost so many more. My name is Markus. I am a captain of soul society. And I come here with terms. The soul society wants peace for both sides.” Markus bowed slightly and breathed slowly trying to hide just how nervious he was. “something is happening the world is changing and if we do not seek out friendship now. I fear that both sides will lose even more lives.”
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:41 am

Rose yawned from her pot in the warehouse before hearing voices. They were saying something about peace and it sounded like a male. Sighing she rose to her feet then walked out of her spot to where everyone could see her. She looked down at the shinigami who came with the look of disgust. One of the girls stood out among them making her think back to the first time she came to the warehouse.

She looked at Kazu before tapping him on the shoulder and whispering who the girl in the black cloak was. She told him that she was the daugther of the old vizarad captain named Kim. The girl was named Xion and she had always spared with the vizarad named Lucia before she left and he went missing. It stuck her as odd that they would be crazy enough to walk to a place where the shinigami where well hated for many reasons. Only Xion was the exception because her mother was once the commander and was a vizarad until the day she died.

"Why should vizarads help you damn shinigami when you hunted us down like we were nothing more than dogs who deserved to die!" Rose screamed forgetting to keep her temper under control. Sighing she rubbed her neck before jumping down from the walkway and landing on her feet.

She could remember every vizarad that died while she was with them with a small smile on their face. Every time the shinigami sent someone or a whole squad to tell her she always stayed alive because once she was caught off guard another viazrad jumped in the patch of a attack aimed at her and died. They took her life away once they killed her love Jinx and left her cold and heartless. She could have gladly ended their lives but looking at Xion she smiled.

"SO even the daugther of my old commander Kim wnats to stop the fighting between vizards and shinigami's?" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:44 am

Xion flinched at the voice of the vizarad in fornt of them seeming to smile. She was one of the girls that she had always palyed with when she was with her mother. Everyday they would go and mess around with people or just beat the living crap out of her other for the fun of it.

"Yes i want peace between the vizarads and shinigami..i see no reason for the soul society to try to kill you off like you guys are worthless dogs and i want all of ti to stop. Something is happening out in the world and you guys know it" She strated to sy making much that her own voice was steady and mildly calm "Hollows have been spreading in the world of the living at a rate which shouldn't even be possible...humans are starting to realize that something is wrong and if you haven't been watching the new people are saying that mosters or strange creatures with a hole in their chest are attacking the humans"

She didn't know what Rose was anymore nor did she have the time to figure out. They were only there to talk to the vizarad commander and form a allaince with them which would stop the killing between them and at least give her some defence whenthe time came for her to go rogue on the soul society. They would call her a traitor and try to end her life and even she knew that for a fact. Not even Markus knew that she was planning on leaving them to come live with the vizarads which would make her a rogue shinigami with a death wish on her head.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Nayleth looks at the Vaizards and doesn't see what the fuss is. "So this is why we're here? If they don't like us than we should leave them alone. I see no reason to deal with them and I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time trying to fight them. For that matter I honestly don't see why I was even brought here? If it's okay with you captain I'd like to go back now, odds are their going to try talking to me and I don't have the time to put up with it. My time would be better spent doing anything else as long as I am by myself." Nayleth's face shows her irritation and her voice is rather hostile. The fact she doesn't want to be there is obvious as is the fact she doesn't believe the Vaizards any different than anyone else. The fact she doesn't believe the Vaizards any different than anyone else. Her viewpoint about being near others regardless of what race they are may be less obvious though, however it is clear from her statement that she wants to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Kazu glared at rose for touching him then, looked to the rest of them, " well...im sure we can work together, but I do have some plans of my own, I am no longer working with the shinigami, but I do understand the concept of killing, although this peace between shinigami and vaizards is possible, you can't stop people like me, roques, going out and killing whoever they feel. So, if you guys understand that I will kill a few vaizards, or shinigami, hell maybe even arrancar from time to time, im sure I can help your little group out, but I must remain loyal to the black order".
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:39 am

Markus elbowed his vice captain in the gut. “we are healers naylith. This mission is one of peace. If there is one thing that our time should be spent on its this.” he whispered in a tone that said shut up, “now keep your head down say sir a lot and try not to get us all killed.”

Markus looked to Kazu his interest peeked “black order?” he asked out of curiosity “we are just here to make an alliance between the vizard and soul society. The black order is a group who strives for piece, if I remember correctly. So I imagine that means you would want to listen to the peace talks then. And as for the rest our offer extends to all the vizards! We promise to cease the elimination of your people and you cease the elimination of ours. Everyday reports of another fatality arrive on my desk. And its not just by the vizard, hollows more then we have ever seen are taking root, and I am scared I am scared for the shinigami I am scared for the vizard but most of all… im scared for the humans. So I purpose an alliance of necessity. Help us protect them. and in return your records with soul society will be destroyed and any and all orders for your executions. Will be rescinded. So what say you? can we have peace?”
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:11 am

Rose smiled before looking at Kazu then at the other shinigami. Even though she knew that he was a shinigami she still treated him like her captain. She didn't get the title of vizarad commander so she would still have to work for it. Still she was a vizarad so she could at least speak for her race. Rubbing her hair she held out a hand to Nayleth grinning. Something about the shinigami reminded her of Jinx.

"I may not be the vizarad commander right now but i can say this..you have my alliance so please don't waste it"
She said keeping her voice even.

They thought of not having to worry about walking into the soul society without being attacked made her somewhat happy. Yet she knew that in order for them to be here they would have to give up something also. There was no way in the world that the soul society allowed them to come here without them having to lose something in the process.

"So what did you three loss for coming here and asking to make this alliance with the vizarads?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:14 am

Xion flinched at what Markus and Rose seemed to be talking about. She had heard something about the black order in her childhood but she couldn't remember not matter what she tried. Sighing she looked Rose in the eyes before giving Nayl a quick glare. She would have to talk to her later about why she seemed to want to be alone all the time.

"The only think i lost for coming here was that now my boyfriend and my friend Nayl may be under a closer watch of the soul society. They will try to force someone to be my watch dog and that person will be killed without a second thought, i hate when they think that just because my mother was a vizarad who used to kill shinigami that I'm going to end up turning into the same damn thing. I'm going to leave them some day and come and live with my vizarads since in my heart i'm more of a vizarad than a shinigami no matter what that fucking report says about me." Xion started to say feeling her hands clench into fist while she let out another breath to calm herself down. It felt like her mind was being pulled back into the madness she tried to avoid so many times before. Lucia once told her that because her father was a shinigami she may began to have another personality closer to that of a vizarad and that personality she soon found out was her shadow which she named Shion. She stayed silent for a few minutes before she started talknig again " I wont let my family become a target while i waste my time working for a society i know wishes nothing but the death of me..if it wasn't for Markus or Nayl i would have turned on the soul society a long time ago"

She didn't like that she was telling her plans out loud but by no she felt that Markus should hear it. It was her life time dream to come live with the vizarads and protect them with everything she had. Getting the captain spot of the tenth division was to only to keep tabs on what was happening in the world of the living. Every time they planned a attack on vizarads she would leave the meeting and nobody would see her for the whole day. Word got around however that she was seeing a vizard and so the rumor started that she was going to attack the soul society. In truth the rumor could have been true given that everyone already knew her family background and the crimes her mother committed. She would be her mother's dark angel and try her very best to fix everything she could to clean her name off. Yet she always knew that the one place she would feel at home was with the vizarads and with Markus and Nayl.
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Nayleth turns her back on Rose and crosses her arms in front of her. She whispers under her breath for only Markus to hear "I'm not giving up anything. If you want to do things with them that is your choice, I chose to stay out of it. Punish me if you want to but I honestly don't care about this whole meeting. I only want to be by myself and not deal with anyone unless I have to. If you really want me to do anything than at least me go out and kill Hollows, at least than I can do something that doesn't need anyone but me." Nayleth looks at Markus her face shows how uneasy she is being around these people, especially after everything that was said.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Markus sighed “Im gonna lose a few things here or there but mostly just minor privileges i can live without. The soul society cant restrict me to much... after all im the medical captain. Can you imadgin what would happen if my squad went on strike?” Markus had an odd grin to him at the thought of letting the entire soul society going without treatment. It was a happy thought becouse what he was really loosing was slightly more painful then he would have expected. Trust information, but worse was probably what Xion would think if she ever found out what he was being forced into. A slight look of worry crossed him as he watched Xion. But he tryed not to show how he really felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]   Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a alliance[kazu,Nayleth,Rose,Markus][Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town :: Vizard Warehouse-
Jump to: