Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
looking for directions to a better squad I_vote_lcaplooking for directions to a better squad I_voting_barlooking for directions to a better squad I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
looking for directions to a better squad I_vote_lcaplooking for directions to a better squad I_voting_barlooking for directions to a better squad I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

looking for directions to a better squad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masorin

looking for directions to a better squad Empty
PostSubject: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:19 am

Markus was taking a random walk in the sereitai. It seemed like the kind of day where nothing could really go wrong. The breeze was nice and the birds were chirping. He smiled yep all was well with the world. He took time to walk around the confusing pathways of the sereitai, and soon found himself lost.

“Where the hell am I?” Markus muttered under his breath. He looked around slowly trying to figure out where he was. He must have made a wrong turn, and was in an area that he just didn’t go too. and that’s when his eyes caught it, a barracks. “Oh shit!” he sighed as he looked at the number. “Squad eleven.” He said as he placed his hand on his head trying to burry his face into his palm. He needed directions but there was no worse collection of scum and villainy in the world, then squad eleven.

Markus swallowed his pride one of these foot solders would know where his squad barracks was, after all they ended up there so often that they practically used it as a second home. He thought as he walked towards the barracks. "hello?" he called inside half expecting a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Zaraki Kenpachi
Admin
Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:32 am

"Such a puny creature has shown his face today." Kenpachi stood to reveal his large build and obvious height over the small man. He looked at the shinigami and began noting his features to try to figure out who the small guy was. "You are not were you belong my friend. Markus... what is it you are doing in my squads home? You do know what we do with trespasers dont you?" He began to take a step towards the man with one hand on his zanpakuto. "You should not be here and as a result you will be punished." He grabbed his cloak and with a gruff and sudden movement pulled it off his shoulders and began to walk towards the sparring circle located close to the barracks.

A large circle with obvious signs of use. A scrath from a small zanpakuto was showing on the entrance and several blood stains marked the battle torn arena. "Sorry if its frightening. In squad 11 we know how to raise our soldiers to greater power. We are one of the most active members of the gotei when it comes to training and swordplay and soon you will understand why."
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:46 am

Markus sighed ~great if it isn’t the big monky.~ he thought darkly as he was pulled along. There was no point in talking with this one. “Oh I know what happens to those poor souls that wind up here. I’ve treated far to many of em to not know.” he sighed darkly as he saw the arena carved into the dirt. Of course kenpachi would bring him here.

“Listen kenpachi, I just want directions to my squads barracks. I got lost on my walk.” Markus looked at the man and sighed “if we must fight then how about we fight with out the use of our zanpakuto’s I’ve healed enough of your squads injures in the past few days don’t you think?” he almost wanted to spit on kenpachi. He hated squad eleven almost as much as he hated squad two. He smiled “unless of course your so scared that you have to hide behind that sword of yours, come on face a mear medic in unarmed combat.” He added applying to kenpachi’s arrogance.

Markus looked around it seemed there would be a crowed for this, as more and more of kenpachi’s squad seemed to crawl out of the shadows. Worst comes to worse he could always run, being a former member of squad two definitely helped with ones shunpo, and if it really came down to it kenpachi would never be able to find him with his sense of direction. he thought as he took his position in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi
Admin
Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:56 am

Kanpachi's only response to Markus's fear was a large smile. "Such a small man with such a small sense of courage... If you do not wish to die... again it is all well with me. We shall fight with Shinai-take so that you are not hurt to badly." He turned towards the newly arriving members of the crowd and requested to Kendo practice blades. Then with a fast motion threw one towards the small shinigami. Then while pointing towards him he bowed to the man then stood up straight and began to prepare for the first attack to be delivered from one of the two men. "As you know honor in battle is something that I prioritize in fights against fellow shinigami. So bow to me as I have to you so we can get this fight moving."
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 am

Markus caught the kendo blade sighing, ~Great so it’s blunt force trama instead of sharp force trama. The man is smarter then he looks. ~ He thought as he watched the captain bow. And hearing his other statement he shook his head putting his hand to his forhead ~then again that’s not hard when you look like a moose tied to rock and injected with steroids.~

He bowed slightly keeping his eyes on kenpachi and then took up an awkward stance. Shifting again he scowled looking at the practice equipment. He had never used a full sized katana before the weight and length were awkward. “Um.. I use a wakazashi.” He said in a polite tone. “you wouldn’t happen to have a practice weapon of that size would you?” He almost chuckled inwardly this would no doubt be seen as biding for time. “Its just I’ve never actually used a katana. And you do want this to be fair right?”

He smiled innocently. ~That’s right I am just a harmless little medic. Give me a practice knife after all what can that do right?~ he smiled hoping that he would be able to buy just a little more time before he actually had to hurt someone. And hoping he could get the right weapon to do the hurting with.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi
Admin
Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:36 am

OoC: A Shinai-take is a bamboo sword used in official kendo compitions and is none for its light weight and durability. Also one paragraph is my usual for battles sometime more so dont expect a movie quality post...

Kenpachi let out a large and deep laugh and began to step towards the man. "You know my friend humor and bravery are two qualities that we tend to look for when accepting new members into are squad." He rose his blade and pointed it at the sun. "For all the stars in this world the sun that is over Sereitei is by far the brightest. Nothing matches its beauty or demeaner." He charged towards his enemy and let a low slash go at the man leg and then while still in that manuever jumped into the air doing a sideways flip and dragged his blade upward and a slant and angle that protected him from a immediate counter. "You are known for your speed but it will not help against my skill in battle or my immense power."
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:45 am

Markus saw the cut coming and he jumped back evading the blow, He looked at kenpachi glaring at him. ~I am never coming back here!~ he sighed and looked around kenpachi was right on a one on one match with these weapons he would loose. He adjusted his stance looking around. “Right well then.”

There was a flicker of motion as Markus used shunpo reappearing above Kenpachi bringing the practice weapon down with great speed aiming for the mans head. Markus smiled for some reason as he was coming down, then suddenly he feinted keeping his sword to high as he touched the ground he launched a powerful kick to Kenpachi’s head in a springing motion. ~If I am going to loose if I use the weapons I just wont use them!~ he smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi
Admin
Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:55 am

Kenpachi readjusted his stance as his initial attack missed its mark. He did not seem as dissapointed as one would think because he was trying to gauge his enemies speed and reaction to several situations. "You are a good fighter as far as I know but you still have much to learn." He saw the man preparing for a movement and adjusted his stance slightly as to not draw attention to any movements he were making or thinking about making. He Markus prepare for a kick and launched his hand forward grabbing at the foot. "You are a fool if you think such a change in style would fool me. You are forgetting my history arent you. I do not rely on foolish skills in battle. I Zaraki Kenpachi am the captain of division 11 and a perfectionist in battle." After reaching for the mans foot he swung his weapon with the other hand at the mans chest as speedily as he could. As he was grabbing at the mans foot and swinging with his other hand even if the attack did not connect his foe would be at his mercy for a follow up attack. He was to far in to withdraw the kick and because of that he was set up for a loss. One attack from kenpachi was all the man needed to be at a complete loss for strength to continue.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:15 am

Markus saw his foot get grabbed then the other attack he couldn’t dodge the attack and the grab. He sighed letting his foot get captured and then watching the sword that was aimed at his chest, and when it came with in his reach he dropped his own sword and clapped onto his stopping it before it hit him, his hand bleed as the weapon struck down on his hands but he ignored the flash of pain. He sighed holding onto Kenpachi’s sword with both hands now bleeding some what, laterally suspended in air by both it and the fact that Kenpachi had his foot. It no longer mattered about what retaliation Kenpachi had so long as he could hold onto the bamboo sword the man could not use it.

Kenpachi would have to drop ether Markus’s leg or his own sword, considering what the latter would mean to the brute he would have to choose the former. “Heh!”

Markus couldn’t help but laugh for some reason this entire scenario looked like something out of a bad kung fu movie. “Well I believe I can hang here all day.” He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi
Admin
Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:27 am

"You are a fool Mr. Captain." With a small gesture (without letting go) Kenpachi pulled Marcus's legs inward and began to fall forward on him while swinging his hand with the sword in it towards the mans chest.

OoC:Sorry for the short post but not much else to say.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Markus felt the fall start he knew something like this would come around. He felt his back hit the ground and then felt Kenpachi fall on top of him. he coughed as he felt his lungs compress more quickly then he expected them too winding him. his eyes widened from the sudden pain. Even so it wasn’t a finishing move, and as he began to breath again he felt his grasp on the sword weaken but that was no longer important. He now had two free hands and one free leg the fact that he was underneath Kenpachi meant little.

Lying down Markus adjusted his center of mass his arms now underneath the man he pushed with all his might and when he could he brought his leg underneath the brute literally attempting to kick Kenpachi off him with the one leg, and if it worked he would be free to breath at least. From there he could think of a better plan. And maybe heal his ribs after that contraction there was bound to be bruising “Get off me!” He shouted as he sent his leg in for the kick.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki Kenpachi
Admin
Zaraki Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:55 am

OoC: The italicize means that Kenpachi is stressing it to show his truthness and honesty...

Kenpachi felt a large force under him. A sharp stinging pushed into his chest and he had to push himself further into the air to avoid falling into the dirt. "Ouch.. You little man. For such a small shinigami you sure do have some power." Kenpachi lowered hisself from the air and began to step onto the ground. He let his sword rest at his side and bowed once more to his opponent. "I was a fool to underestemate you. Although you have shown little skill in the planning of a battle against an equal opponent you have shown determination beyond the belief of most. Not many would accept a challenge against the 11th squad captain. You did however and for that I commend you." He threw his weapon into the air and caught it by the tip. "You have shown great determination and for that I offer you this weapon as a reward." He stepped towards the shinigami and looked him into the eyes. "It was a pleasure to spar with you and I want you to know that you are welcome anytime to the my squad's portion of this world."
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:38 am

“eh?” Markus wasn’t about to argue as he got up and dusted himself off, if kenpachi wanted the battle to end he wasn’t about to correct the man. He had to suppress a slight snicker as he took the practice weapon, after all kenpachi had just called a member of squad four his equal. Maybe the world was starting to look up at him with the respect his squad deserved. “thank you.”

He smiled for a moment and then walked out of the small arena he would still need those directions. “Oh that’s right the reason im here in the first place is that I got lost. I need directions back to the fourth squad. Do any of you know the way?” he asked addressing the eleventh squad knowing he couldn’t ask kenpachi because of his lack of direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for directions to a better squad   looking for directions to a better squad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for directions to a better squad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Soul Society :: Squad Barracks :: Division 11, Offensive Tactics-
Jump to: