Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_vote_lcapSoren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_voting_barSoren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_vote_lcapSoren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_voting_barSoren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]   Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Soren Kiyomeru

Visual Age: 20

Division: 3rd

Appearance: Soren height is about 6ft. and 2in. his skin is somewhat pale his eyes a sky blue color his body muscular for his weigh of 165 pounds his hair is a pure snowy white color. He often wears a inverted by inverted colors it mean that it is white where the black is supposed to be located and black where the white is supposed to be located Shingami’s uniform often standing out from the normal shinigami he wears his Zanpaktou to his right side of his hip towards the back. He also wears a necklace that has a medium sized crystal cross that he tucks underneath his uniform. He seems to have a white ring on his finger that he is close too for several different reasons.

Personality:
Soren is the type of person from his past is known to be quite passionate about life and to his duty though he allows mercy to overcome him to where he can not fully complete his mission which leads him getting into trouble with those above him. Soren having a strong will, will not back down from any fight no matter how much pain he is in or how much the opponent overpowers him.
Soren is also very protective of his friends and would do almost anything for them often leading him into fights or somewhat plots for revenge if one of them is killed. Anyways at first Soren is a quiet person although he tries to be kind to anyone he meets still not trusting of them until he is aware of their intention however with some people he tends to make a instant bond with and can also be a bit pervy at times.

Background/RP Sample

Background:
History:
Human Arc: Kyouki Soren’s mother was always kind to every living being personality wise there was no one no kinder then her she would sacrifice anything she could to save another human being without endangering another. Soren’s father on the other hand was a stern man by the name of Kyoukai He was the type of person who was stern followed the rules and protected whatever he could from harm although if he failed he wouldn’t accept it. Anyways these two people gave birth to Soren Kiyomeru who was born in a strange celestial event that was like a solar eclipse but colored a bluish color known as the holy eclipse. However three years later the happy family was resting in a nice little condo on the beach when the three was attacked by a Hollow the mother and father dying in the process of preventing their child from being eaten but still dying from massive blood loss. A shinigami named Cecil came about hearing Soren and seeing the hollow almost about ready to attack the baby when Cecil decided to follow order and baby on the beach which that peaked his interest feeling a small flare of reaitsu from the baby but nothing more then a spark which he thought himself
Well what do we have here a baby no doubt…where is your parents hmm…?
Soren calmed down and looked at the old shinigami smiled a bit thinking of taking care of the kid and breaking his rules well the Siereitei’s rules.
Cecil coming to a choice in the following days when the time was up in Karakura town he had decided to retire from the Shinigami forces and go into a servitude type of job for one of the nobles who lived within the Rukongai with Soren as his son as he raised him.

Shinigami Arc: A few years later when Soren had a appearance of little kid he met the nobles son Sieraku who was a pale skin color jet black hair with blood red eyes the two almost became impossible to separate they we’re like brothers anyways they grew up rather quickly. Sieraku getting schooled with his mom and such Soren being schooled by Cecil in the ways of shinigami laws as well as regular knowledge while working for Sieraku and his parents as a servant to clean house as well as some other things.
Everything was leading to a normal life when Soren had the age appearance of youthful teenager and then disaster struck within the families household.
What had happened was a menos hollow viciously ate the parents of Sieraku and if it wasn’t for Cecil and his past training and the hollows reiatsu level he could have perished at the hands of the hollow but Cecil loosing his arm in the process of driving away the hollow he was sure it would not come back.

This would begin Sieraku’s drive into madness being a boy in a nobles shoe and finding a way to get revenge for the Shinigami for not saving his parents from the hollows attack. Soren however felt that he needed to protect Sieraku from any further harm and asked Cecil to train him for him to become a Full fledged Shinigami. Cecil however did not like this idea coming from Soren and Soren sighed looking at Cecil when Cecil spoke
I can’t train you to become a shinigami even if I could what do you think you can do against a hollow…hmm?
Soren surprised by this began to speak Well I have kid- Cecil grew furious with Soren and got you and slammed him into the floor grasping his throat glaring at him angrily This is no time for your random antics Soren Kiyomeru why do you want to know so much about the Shingami you should leave them to their business and mind yours! Soren smiled at this thought but Cecil telling him about how the shinigami would always protect the ones that mattered most and was kind to any soul.
Because dad I need to protect something in anyway I can and you’re the only one who can help me face myself!
Cecil looked at Soren sighing and grabbed his Zanpaktou and raised his reiatsu handing the Zanpaktou to Soren and he said Soren…you need to first learn how to handle a Zanpaktou to get used to it’s weigh just try to cut me. Soren gave Cecil a weird look and took the Zanpaktou from Cecil and tried drawing it out fumbling with it not used to having a sword in his hand although it vaguely felt familiar to him. Hey Dad are you sure about this I don’t want to…you know hurt you… Cecil smiled and launched at Soren. Soren feeling a slight rush dropped the scabbard and grasped the Zanpaktou with both hand and raised his reiatsu without thinking about it and attacked Cecil making and swing at his left leg barely nicking it before Cecil flashed behind him and kicked his knee from under him not realizing how fast Cecil truly was and felt surprised when cecil spoke in a low dark voice Your going to need more training if you wish to protect Sieraku from a darkness that neither of us can save him from Soren. Cecil swung out his arm and hit Soren in the back of the neck knocking him out Soren too shocked and in thought to think about his next action was hit and dropped Cecil’s Zanpaktou Cecil grabbing it up and sighing. Damn kids…

Over the next couple of months Soren and Cecil began training in their spare time Soren working on his zanjutsu, shunpo, kidou, and Hand to hand fighting skills. Although the first time Soren tried kidou it blew up in his face making him not really liking it. One day however in the middle of their training Sieraku looked outside seeing Soren and Cecil training and ran out not thinking about it and shouted at them both
Hey hey both of you stop this meaningless fighting what are you trying to do?!
Soren breaking away from Cecil jumped back breathing slightly heavy and looked at Sieraku Haha hey bud how are you doing today…and this wasn’t meaningless we was training for me to become a shinigami…so I can protect you and your family. Sieraku looked at Soren slightly reminded of his parent when Cecil began to walk away saying Soren we are done for today you’ve progressed well. Soren smiled at this and Sieraku looked at Soren slightly wishing for revenge Soren…I want you to teach me to become a shinigami as well so I can protect myself when the time comes please? Soren gave Sieraku a surprised look as if he knew exactly why Sieraku wanted himself to become a shingami that is when Soren said sieraku revenge...it is a darkness that consumes you…please don’t fall if I teach you.

Sieraku smiled at this and nodded to Soren’s request and Soren handed training Zanpaktou to Sieraku and they began to train Sieraku picking up on the training eventually almost evening out with Soren on zanjutsu. About a month later sometime late at night another hollow another attack happened on the pair it all started when the house was set on fire by a man carrying a black katana with high reiatsu rising above Cecil who before he was retired was 3rd seated officer of the 2nd division.
The fire alerted Soren and Cecil which both ran out Soren not having a weapon to defend himself ran into the house to save Sieraku while Cecil took on the mysterious man who shouted at him
Let’s take off this mask shall we…I want you to see what darkness has befallen over your fate Cecil standing stern glance at the man who slowly took of his black mask which had some resemblance to a hollows but was fake the man revealing himself to be Sieraku and launched at Cecil.
Soren however while in the house found a charred corpse that had the same look as Sieraku, Soren however wanted to leave quickly before the house was brought down on him he began to flash step outside only to see the battle between Cecil and Sieraku who was covered by his mask Soren yelled at the masked man to distract him but it was a failed attempt the only costed Cecil his life when he was distracted instead the man flash stepping away and Soren running to Cecil
Dad!!! Cecil who was stabbing near the heart took a deep breath Soren…I’m not your dad I thought I told you damned fool…anyways…just go to the siereitei and join the Shinigami you have the capabilities to become someone strong that they can utilize and Sieraku… Cecil gave out note that note before he could tell Soren about Sieraku becoming a threat to the Soul society.
Soren remained quiet and then took of flash stepping to get away from everything it just needed to stop all of whatever was happening First his real parents, then Sieraku’s parents, now Cecil and Sieraku had both died in that attack he promised himself to have revenge on that masked man for their deaths when he heard a familiar voice
HEY SOREN WAIT UP!!!! Soren looked back around to see Sieraku chasing after him and he stopped in shock and disbelief and waited for him to come up to Soren W-wait aren’t you…dead…? Sieraku laughed at him haha well we are spirits aren’t we? Soren smiled and then nodded a sign of relief coming over him. Sieraku looked back at him Alright then I suppose since my house is gone and such we should go to the Siereitei how does that sound with you? Soren turned and nodded Yeah someone wanted me to go to the Shinigami academy anyways… Sieraku smiled and led the way to the siereitei thoughts crossed his mind about Soren Soren you stupid fool…I will crush you but I want your blood fair and square to prove I am the strongest and that I don’t need your damn protection…and I’ll destroy the Siereitei and then make the world…submit to the ones who have been put under who have lost everything and your blood will pay for their sins!

Upon arriving at the academy they were tested by some of the proctors and enrolled in the beginning level classes but due to their training under Cecil they was quickly promoted to the advanced level classes. Upon entering the advance class the two was told to Fight each other with steel swords so they could have some information about their fighting skills and to have their reaitsu on maximum levels so they did and it was a long arduous battle for both of them the battle ending in a tie both swords laid across the others neck many of the students were watching in slight amusement of how there was no victor and the proctor smiled clapping his hand at the two saying what a marvel it was how they could read each others movement so well that neither could prevail in sealed zanpaktou battling but it would change once they got their true zanpaktou.
A few days later they were presented with zanpaktou’s of their own and each glared at them with awe and the proctor smiled
Each shinigami has been granted a zanpaktou in the advanced class you two just needed your own which it why we made you battle a couple of days ago to see what zanpaktou would fit your fighting style and reiatsu feel.
Soren’s zanpaktou was a pure white blade and somewhat light then the other zanpaktou he has used before and smiled becoming rather close to the zanpaktou like a partner who that was finally his for the keeping and placed it proudly on his side a voice vibrating in his head
So… Soren looked around wondering what that voice was and sieraku simply walked away having what he needed to complete his plans.
A few months later Soren was growing in tune with his zanpaktou hearing more of it’s words and such and one day when he was meditating he felt different like in a different world and opened his eyes looking around he was at a field of risen weapons erupting from the ground and old armor rusting there seemingly was not a stench of a dead body around but for some reason the evening twilight was emprty except for a lowly burnt shrine which was used to worship to the gods. Soren felt somewhat empty looking at everything when he heard a large but gentle voice speak to him.
And you would be? A large white Lung Dragon loomed over Soren and far into the clouds in his hands was a white orb and a black orb and Soren felt a bit intimidated by the dragons size and appearance and he spoke I am Soren Kiyomeru... I am Amatsukami….your zanpaktou’s spirit…you seem surprised for me to be the spirit of your zanpaktou. Soren nodded and smiled a bit to calm himself down So...if I may ask why have I been called here? the dragon frown at Soren a bit and looked at him giving a sigh YOu know why your here. Soren looked at him and peeked his interest thinking about the captain's words Wait wait you mean...I am your partner now you'll accept me? The dragon moved down closer to soren and soren figured to jump on the dragons nose and the dragon moved back up and stared at him I suppose you a human could say that.. but I was waiting on you to accept me as well if I may place that there without each other we are nothing and we are each other's invauble partners don't you agree? Soren nodded and the dragon took a sudden action and made a spiral shape with his body from the star a beam of light seemed to open up and the dragon dropped Soren him slightly floating there. The orb began to darken into a pure black orb where the white orb cracked away and Soren began to feel awkward in the orb as if he was unlocking his zanpaktou from something or something coming over him that he never knew was releasing. He closed his eyes and felt indifferent to the world and opened them again to find himself back in the siereitei dumbfound and a bit tired he went to finish his training and then to sleep the next day waking to to himself with his first mission.

So the next night Soren as well as the 3rd seated officer of the third division was sent to guard a possible location when they heard a sound coming from inside the house and outside bit later that night. The attack was two outcast shinigami one wearing a mask and wielding a black zanpaktou Soren would face off this man and the other another from the inside. Soren seeing the masked man grew angry and flared his reiatsu
You…you murderer….I swore to Cecil I would avenge his death…now here’s my chance...be prepared to face your worst nightmare! the masked man began to laugh in menacingly Soren you fool after all we’ve been through you still intend to follow that ridiculous dream…no wonder you deserve to die like the rest of them. Sieraku removed his mask laughing to himself Soren going into sock as soon as he seen his face Sieraku..no…you couldn’t have killed…no…that’s not you…please tell me I am in a illusion… Sieraku began to laugh again becoming insane like twist his head around Soren you fool don’t you se how useless the shinigami are they failed to protect your or my parents…you and me if we had not taken care of ourselves we would have surely died… soren grew angry at this and drew his zanpaktou and looked at Sieraku I thought I told you not to fall into the darkness…now I must reap what I’ve sown. Sieraku laughed wildly you would dare stand up against me and the rest of us nothing you can do will ever change the on coming present!!! Sieraku launched at Soren drawing out his zanpaktou Soren emotionless parried the blade coming at his face and looked behind him Purify, Amatsukami. A flash of light erupted out from his zanpaktou and sieraku jumped back blinded Soren zanpaktou having awhite chain with a miniature celtic cross on the end and shot a blast of condensed light and reaitsu at Sieraku and him slaming into a nearby wall and Soren moving in for his kill so much he wished to accomplish was he really facing himself? Sieraku looked down breathing heavily and sighed waiting still soren grew close and as Soren stood over him he shook his head and sealed his blade walking away looking back I…I hate you for everything you’ve done…nothing will ever be the same again because of your selfish actions and I want to prove to myself I don’t need to be low to destroy you and protect everyone else I would suggest you run away before I can my mind. Sieraku began to laugh and sighs seizing his opportunity to leave with his life as the night drew into morning nothing else happened and the blood stain third seat came out to see Soren Well how was everything outside? Soren looked back at her and sighed Sieraku Kuroayo is now a outcast of the Siereitei I let him escape with his life due to personal feelings I will accept my punishment without regret. The 3rd seat smiled and sighed No it will be fine you would be following the 3rd division since you did that and I felt something different I believe you may have released your zanpaktou? Soren nodded lost in a speechless thought puzzled with the actions of Sieraku his new intent was to protect everything and kill those who opposed peace starting with Sieraku the traitor of everything the Siereitei, Cecil, their friendship, all sanity…A few days after the events Soren was promoted up to the 3rd division and went to the spot in the Rukongai where he last saw Sieraku feeling drawn to that place by some unknown force.

RP Sample: (A sample of how you RP,if you want to be a Captain,if not delete this.)

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Towaireku (Twilight requiem)

Sealed Zanpakuto: In it’s sealed state Towaireku the zanpaktou is a white zanpaktou with a black christened edge it’s knuckle guard being similar is Ulquiorra’s but the inner pieces being black. The hilt being colored white and black it is the normal katana size in length also.

Element/Family: Light/Darkness

Manifestation: The manifestation of his zanpaktou his a white scaled and black haired lung dragon stretching about 100 yards in total length however because it is so massive it usually curls itself in the sky although at it’s night like setting it glows providing a rather pale light to the area the water reflecting it makes it sometimes shimmer brighter. The spirit is rather calm often speaking in riddles.

Innerworld: the innerworld Of Soren’s zanpaktou is a world trapped in a universe where the sky would a replica of a normal earth’s night sky except the stars are black and the sky is a grayish white color almost like a storm cloud and in the center is a small Islan with a lake so large it seems to flow over the edge of the island.

Release Phrase: Shine, Towaireku.

Shikai

Shikai: In shikai Soren’s uniform and reaitsu changes his zanpaktou however does not change all that much aside from writing that appears on his zanpaktou his uniform changing into a white jacket type uniform with black under lining his what parts of his uniform with the ends become ragged and flared out the are also crescent shape holes on his arm also revealing that his uniform has a layer underneath. Also with releasing his reiatsu and speed seem to gain a major boost.

Shikai Ability: Ryuujin Awai Kyanon: With this ability Soren’s zanpaktou can fire out a large serptine dragon made of his reiatsu and light and upon impact it seems to explode the resulting heat from the light great enough to cause severe burns if they are not careful.

Hiryuu Kage Kyuushuu: Soren charges up darkness within his zanpaktou and releases multiple crescent dragons shaped at the opponent at least it is sent 2 to 5 at a time. The attack upon cutting and getting the opponents blood the attacks them to be able to track them for only that battle.

Roiyaru Aigo: Soren can summon a white or black shield that can have two different that has two effects depending on whether the shield is white or black. The white shield can reflect (with more speed and some accuracy) kidou type attack while being a normal shield for regular attacks. The black shield if hit be a kidou attack absorbs the kidou pshyical type attack and when enough attack begin to hit the shield Soren can fire a massive blast similar to a kidou at the opponent.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai name: Kanashii

Bankai looks: (What your Zanpakuto looks like while in Bankai)

Bankai Ability: (What is your Bankai Ability)
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]   Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am

Soren Kiyomeru wrote:
Basic Character Info

Name: Soren Kiyomeru

Visual Age: 20

Division: 3rd

Appearance: Soren height is about 6ft. and 2in. his skin is somewhat pale his eyes a sky blue color his body muscular for his weigh of 165 pounds his hair is a pure snowy white color. He often wears a inverted by inverted colors it mean that it is white where the black is supposed to be located and black where the white is supposed to be located Shingami’s uniform often standing out from the normal shinigami he wears his Zanpaktou to his right side of his hip towards the back. He also wears a necklace that has a medium sized crystal cross that he tucks underneath his uniform. He seems to have a white ring on his finger that he is close too for several different reasons.

Personality:
Soren is the type of person from his past is known to be quite passionate about life and to his duty though he allows mercy to overcome him to where he can not fully complete his mission which leads him getting into trouble with those above him. Soren having a strong will, will not back down from any fight no matter how much pain he is in or how much the opponent overpowers him.
Soren is also very protective of his friends and would do almost anything for them often leading him into fights or somewhat plots for revenge if one of them is killed. Anyways at first Soren is a quiet person although he tries to be kind to anyone he meets still not trusting of them until he is aware of their intention however with some people he tends to make a instant bond with and can also be a bit pervy at times.

Background/RP Sample

Background:
History:
Human Arc: Kyouki Soren’s mother was always kind to every living being personality wise there was no one no kinder then her she would sacrifice anything she could to save another human being without endangering another. Soren’s father on the other hand was a stern man by the name of Kyoukai He was the type of person who was stern followed the rules and protected whatever he could from harm although if he failed he wouldn’t accept it. Anyways these two people gave birth to Soren Kiyomeru who was born in a strange celestial event that was like a solar eclipse but colored a bluish color known as the holy eclipse. However three years later the happy family was resting in a nice little condo on the beach when the three was attacked by a Hollow the mother and father dying in the process of preventing their child from being eaten but still dying from massive blood loss. A shinigami named Cecil came about hearing Soren and seeing the hollow almost about ready to attack the baby when Cecil decided to follow order and baby on the beach which that peaked his interest feeling a small flare of reaitsu from the baby but nothing more then a spark which he thought himself
Well what do we have here a baby no doubt…where is your parents hmm…?
Soren calmed down and looked at the old shinigami smiled a bit thinking of taking care of the kid and breaking his rules well the Siereitei’s rules.
Cecil coming to a choice in the following days when the time was up in Karakura town he had decided to retire from the Shinigami forces and go into a servitude type of job for one of the nobles who lived within the Rukongai with Soren as his son as he raised him.

Shinigami Arc: A few years later when Soren had a appearance of little kid he met the nobles son Sieraku who was a pale skin color jet black hair with blood red eyes the two almost became impossible to separate they we’re like brothers anyways they grew up rather quickly. Sieraku getting schooled with his mom and such Soren being schooled by Cecil in the ways of shinigami laws as well as regular knowledge while working for Sieraku and his parents as a servant to clean house as well as some other things.
Everything was leading to a normal life when Soren had the age appearance of youthful teenager and then disaster struck within the families household.
What had happened was a menos hollow viciously ate the parents of Sieraku and if it wasn’t for Cecil and his past training and the hollows reiatsu level he could have perished at the hands of the hollow but Cecil loosing his arm in the process of driving away the hollow he was sure it would not come back.

This would begin Sieraku’s drive into madness being a boy in a nobles shoe and finding a way to get revenge for the Shinigami for not saving his parents from the hollows attack. Soren however felt that he needed to protect Sieraku from any further harm and asked Cecil to train him for him to become a Full fledged Shinigami. Cecil however did not like this idea coming from Soren and Soren sighed looking at Cecil when Cecil spoke
I can’t train you to become a shinigami even if I could what do you think you can do against a hollow…hmm?
Soren surprised by this began to speak Well I have kid- Cecil grew furious with Soren and got you and slammed him into the floor grasping his throat glaring at him angrily This is no time for your random antics Soren Kiyomeru why do you want to know so much about the Shingami you should leave them to their business and mind yours! Soren smiled at this thought but Cecil telling him about how the shinigami would always protect the ones that mattered most and was kind to any soul.
Because dad I need to protect something in anyway I can and you’re the only one who can help me face myself!
Cecil looked at Soren sighing and grabbed his Zanpaktou and raised his reiatsu handing the Zanpaktou to Soren and he said Soren…you need to first learn how to handle a Zanpaktou to get used to it’s weigh just try to cut me. Soren gave Cecil a weird look and took the Zanpaktou from Cecil and tried drawing it out fumbling with it not used to having a sword in his hand although it vaguely felt familiar to him. Hey Dad are you sure about this I don’t want to…you know hurt you… Cecil smiled and launched at Soren. Soren feeling a slight rush dropped the scabbard and grasped the Zanpaktou with both hand and raised his reiatsu without thinking about it and attacked Cecil making and swing at his left leg barely nicking it before Cecil flashed behind him and kicked his knee from under him not realizing how fast Cecil truly was and felt surprised when cecil spoke in a low dark voice Your going to need more training if you wish to protect Sieraku from a darkness that neither of us can save him from Soren. Cecil swung out his arm and hit Soren in the back of the neck knocking him out Soren too shocked and in thought to think about his next action was hit and dropped Cecil’s Zanpaktou Cecil grabbing it up and sighing. Damn kids…

Over the next couple of months Soren and Cecil began training in their spare time Soren working on his zanjutsu, shunpo, kidou, and Hand to hand fighting skills. Although the first time Soren tried kidou it blew up in his face making him not really liking it. One day however in the middle of their training Sieraku looked outside seeing Soren and Cecil training and ran out not thinking about it and shouted at them both
Hey hey both of you stop this meaningless fighting what are you trying to do?!
Soren breaking away from Cecil jumped back breathing slightly heavy and looked at Sieraku Haha hey bud how are you doing today…and this wasn’t meaningless we was training for me to become a shinigami…so I can protect you and your family. Sieraku looked at Soren slightly reminded of his parent when Cecil began to walk away saying Soren we are done for today you’ve progressed well. Soren smiled at this and Sieraku looked at Soren slightly wishing for revenge Soren…I want you to teach me to become a shinigami as well so I can protect myself when the time comes please? Soren gave Sieraku a surprised look as if he knew exactly why Sieraku wanted himself to become a shingami that is when Soren said sieraku revenge...it is a darkness that consumes you…please don’t fall if I teach you.

Sieraku smiled at this and nodded to Soren’s request and Soren handed training Zanpaktou to Sieraku and they began to train Sieraku picking up on the training eventually almost evening out with Soren on zanjutsu. About a month later sometime late at night another hollow another attack happened on the pair it all started when the house was set on fire by a man carrying a black katana with high reiatsu rising above Cecil who before he was retired was 3rd seated officer of the 2nd division.
The fire alerted Soren and Cecil which both ran out Soren not having a weapon to defend himself ran into the house to save Sieraku while Cecil took on the mysterious man who shouted at him
Let’s take off this mask shall we…I want you to see what darkness has befallen over your fate Cecil standing stern glance at the man who slowly took of his black mask which had some resemblance to a hollows but was fake the man revealing himself to be Sieraku and launched at Cecil.
Soren however while in the house found a charred corpse that had the same look as Sieraku, Soren however wanted to leave quickly before the house was brought down on him he began to flash step outside only to see the battle between Cecil and Sieraku who was covered by his mask Soren yelled at the masked man to distract him but it was a failed attempt the only costed Cecil his life when he was distracted instead the man flash stepping away and Soren running to Cecil
Dad!!! Cecil who was stabbing near the heart took a deep breath Soren…I’m not your dad I thought I told you damn fool…anyways…just go to the siereitei and join the Shinigami you have the capabilities to become someone strong that they can utilize and Sieraku… Cecil gave a sudden cough and his life gav out before he could deliver a message that Sieraku was becoming a threat to the Soul Society.
Soren remained quiet and then took of flash stepping to get away from everything it just needed to stop all of whatever was happening First his real parents, then Sieraku’s parents, now Cecil and Sieraku had both died in that attack he promised himself to have revenge on that masked man for their deaths when he heard a familiar voice
HEY SOREN WAIT UP!!!! Soren looked back around to see Sieraku chasing after him and he stopped in shock and disbelief and waited for him to come up to Soren W-wait aren’t you…dead…? Sieraku laughed at him haha well we are spirits aren’t we? Soren smiled and then nodded a sign of relief coming over him. Sieraku looked back at him Alright then I suppose since my house is gone and such we should go to the Siereitei how does that sound with you? Soren turned and nodded Yeah someone wanted me to go to the Shinigami academy anyways… Sieraku smiled and led the way to the siereitei thoughts crossed his mind about Soren Soren you stupid fool…I will crush you but I want your blood fair and square to prove I am the strongest and that I don’t need your damn protection…and I’ll destroy the Siereitei and then make the world…submit to the ones who have been put under who have lost everything and your blood will pay for their sins!

Upon arriving at the academy they were tested by some of the proctors and enrolled in the beginning level classes but due to their training under Cecil they was quickly promoted to the advanced level classes. Upon entering the advance class the two was told to Fight each other with steel swords so they could have some information about their fighting skills and to have their reaitsu on maximum levels so they did and it was a long arduous battle for both of them the battle ending in a tie both swords laid across the others neck many of the students were watching in slight amusement of how there was no victor and the proctor smiled clapping his hand at the two saying what a marvel it was how they could read each others movement so well that neither could prevail in sealed zanpaktou battling but it would change once they got their true zanpaktou.
A few days later they were presented with zanpaktou’s of their own and each glared at them with awe and the proctor smiled
Each shinigami has been granted a zanpaktou in the advanced class you two just needed your own which it why we made you battle a couple of days ago to see what zanpaktou would fit your fighting style and reiatsu feel.
Soren’s zanpaktou was a pure white blade and somewhat light then the other zanpaktou he has used before and smiled becoming rather close to the zanpaktou like a partner who that was finally his for the keeping and placed it proudly on his side a voice vibrating in his head
So… Soren looked around wondering what that voice was and sieraku simply walked away having what he needed to complete his plans.
A few months later Soren was growing in tune with his zanpaktou hearing more of it’s words and such and one day when he was meditating he felt different like in a different world and opened his eyes looking around he was at a field of risen weapons erupting from the ground and old armor rusting there seemingly was not a stench of a dead body around but for some reason the evening twilight was emprty except for a lowly burnt shrine which was used to worship to the gods. Soren felt somewhat empty looking at everything when he heard a large but gentle voice speak to him.
And you would be? A large white Lung Dragon loomed over Soren and far into the clouds in his hands was a white orb and a black orb and Soren felt a bit intimidated by the dragons size and appearance and he spoke I am Soren Kiyomeru... I am Towaireku….your zanpaktou’s spirit…you seem surprised for me to be the spirit of your zanpaktou. Soren nodded and smiled a bit to calm himself down So...if I may ask why have I been called here? the dragon frown at Soren a bit and looked at him giving a sigh You know why your here. Soren looked at him and peeked his interest thinking about the captain's words Wait wait you mean...I am your partner now you'll accept me? The dragon moved down closer to soren and soren figured to jump on the dragons nose and the dragon moved back up and stared at him I suppose you a shinigami could say that...but I was waiting on you to accept me as well if I may place that there without each other we are nothing and we are each other's invauble partners don't you agree? Soren nodded and the dragon took a sudden action and made a spiral shape with his body from the star a beam of light seemed to open up and the dragon dropped Soren him slightly floating there. The orb began to darken into a pure black orb where the white orb cracked away and Soren began to feel awkward in the orb as if he was unlocking his zanpaktou from something or something coming over him that he never knew was releasing. He closed his eyes and felt indifferent to the world and opened them again to find himself back in the siereitei dumbfound and a bit tired he went to finish his training and then to sleep the next day waking to to himself with his first mission.

So the next night Soren as well as the 3rd seated officer of the third division was sent to guard a possible location when they heard a sound coming from inside the house and outside bit later that night. The attack was two outcast shinigami one wearing a mask and wielding a black zanpaktou Soren would face off this man and the other another from the inside. Soren seeing the masked man grew angry and flared his reiatsu
You…you murderer….I swore to Cecil I would avenge his death…now here’s my chance...be prepared to face your worst nightmare! the masked man began to laugh in menacingly Soren you fool after all we’ve been through you still intend to follow that ridiculous dream…no wonder you deserve to die like the rest of them. Sieraku removed his mask laughing to himself Soren going into sock as soon as he seen his face Sieraku..no…you couldn’t have killed…no…that’s not you…please tell me I am in a illusion… Sieraku began to laugh again becoming insane like twist his head around Soren you fool don’t you se how useless the shinigami are they failed to protect your or my parents…you and me if we had not taken care of ourselves we would have surely died… soren grew angry at this and drew his zanpaktou and looked at Sieraku I thought I told you not to fall into the darkness…now I must reap what I’ve sown. Sieraku laughed wildly you would dare stand up against me and the rest of us nothing you can do will ever change the on coming present!!! Sieraku launched at Soren drawing out his zanpaktou Soren emotionless parried the blade coming at his face and looked behind him Die and give us life, Towaireku Soren zanpaktou seemed to explode with reiatsu condensing and changing into white with inner black shirt that descended into a cape. Looking at Sieraku So shook his head and shot a blast of condensed light and reaitsu at Sieraku and him slaming into a nearby wall and Soren moving in for his kill so much he wished to accomplish was he really facing himself? Sieraku looked down breathing heavily and sighed waiting still soren grew close and as Soren stood over him he shook his head and sealed his blade walking away looking back I…I hate you for everything you’ve done…nothing will ever be the same again because of your selfish actions and I want to prove to myself I don’t need to be low to destroy you and protect everyone else I would suggest you run away before I can my mind. Sieraku began to laugh and sighs seizing his opportunity to leave with his life as the night drew into morning nothing else happened and the blood stain third seat came out to see Soren Well how was everything outside? Soren looked back at her and sighed Sieraku Kuroayo is now a outcast of the Siereitei I let him escape with his life due to personal feelings I will accept my punishment without regret. The 3rd seat smiled and sighed No it will be fine you would be following the 3rd division since you did that and I felt something different I believe you may have released your zanpaktou? Soren nodded lost in a speechless thought puzzled with the actions of Sieraku his new intent was to protect everything and kill those who opposed peace starting with Sieraku the traitor of everything the Siereitei, Cecil, their friendship, all sanity…A few days after the events Soren was promoted up to the 3rd division and went to the spot in the Rukongai where he last saw Sieraku feeling drawn to that place by some unknown force.

RP Sample: (A sample of how you RP,if you want to be a Captain,if not delete this.)

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Towaireku (Twilight requiem)

Sealed Zanpakuto: In it’s sealed state Towaireku the zanpaktou is a white zanpaktou with a black christened edge it’s knuckle guard being similar is Ulquiorra’s but the inner pieces being black. The hilt being colored white and black it is the normal katana size in length also.

Element/Family: Light/Darkness

Manifestation: The manifestation of his zanpaktou his a white scaled and black haired lung dragon stretching about 100 yards in total length however because it is so massive it usually curls itself in the sky although at it’s night like setting it glows providing a rather pale light to the area the water reflecting it makes it sometimes shimmer brighter. The spirit is rather calm often speaking in riddles.

Innerworld: the innerworld Of Soren’s zanpaktou is a world trapped in a universe where the sky would a replica of a normal earth’s night sky except the stars are black and the sky is a grayish white color almost like a storm cloud and in the center is a small Islan with a lake so large it seems to flow over the edge of the island.

Release Phrase: Shine, Towaireku.

Shikai

Shikai: In shikai Soren’s uniform and reaitsu changes his zanpaktou however does not change all that much aside from writing that appears on his zanpaktou his uniform changing into a white jacket type uniform with black under lining his what parts of his uniform with the ends become ragged and flared out the are also crescent shape holes on his arm also revealing that his uniform has a layer underneath. Also with releasing his reiatsu and speed seem to gain a major boost.

Shikai Ability: Ryuujin Awai Kyanon: With this ability Soren’s zanpaktou can fire out a large serptine dragon made of his reiatsu and light and upon impact it seems to explode the resulting heat from the light great enough to cause severe burns if they are not careful.

Hiryuu Kage Kyuushuu: Soren charges up darkness within his zanpaktou and releases multiple crescent dragons shaped at the opponent at least it is sent 2 to 5 at a time. The attack upon cutting and getting the opponents blood the attacks them to be able to track them for only that battle.

Roiyaru Aigo: Soren can summon a white or black shield that can have two different that has two effects depending on whether the shield is white or black. The white shield can reflect (with more speed and some accuracy) kidou type attack while being a normal shield for regular attacks. The black shield if hit be a kidou attack absorbs the kidou pshyical type attack and when enough attack begin to hit the shield Soren can fire a massive blast similar to a kidou at the opponent.

[Bankai applies only for Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai name: Kanashii

Bankai looks: (What your Zanpakuto looks like while in Bankai)

Bankai Ability: (What is your Bankai Ability)
Back to top Go down
Shiimi
Admin
Shiimi

PostSubject: Re: Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]   Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am

I know it's a work in progress but for the shikai you need to tell how much his speed and strength are augmented seeing as he gains strong abilities in shikai his boost should not be to high over the normal boost most people recieve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]   Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Creations :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: