Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
well sucks to be me I_vote_lcapwell sucks to be me I_voting_barwell sucks to be me I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
well sucks to be me I_vote_lcapwell sucks to be me I_voting_barwell sucks to be me I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

well sucks to be me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masorin

well sucks to be me Empty
PostSubject: well sucks to be me   well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:57 pm

well it seems my comp is fucked. and although im taking steps to right the problems it doesn't seem like ill have it working untill i can get a hold of an old friend.

the problem with this old friend is that he lives in the dark abiss of cyberspace and that means summoning him from the evil pits of the darkest part of the internet could take time for me to find the right combinations of spells and potions and mythic prayers.

in short with any luck ill have my home computor back up and running in maybe a week.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: well sucks to be me   well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:56 am

well I will be here every day waiting for you to get back Masorin. I just wish other people would show up more often. Its like only the two of us ever show up anymore. I am beginning to wonder if we should take over this site and try to make it prosper.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: well sucks to be me   well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:41 pm

i honestly cant support that train of thought. mostly becouse i already run my own site. and secondly becouse running a site you didn't create gets hectic. i have little to no doubt that the head admin and others will be back. till then take it easy. post when you can. and ill be back probably tommarrow afternoon
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: well sucks to be me   well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Actually Zeek already told me this site is dead and he made yet another new site which means he isn't coming back. To top it off he jumped on me at another site he wasn' an admin or a moderator at and than went so far as to try making it look like I started two days after the event because I said I wouldn't go to his new site. Than again if someone told you to stop whining and bitching when you were doing neither, would you want to go the site that individual made? When he heard I wouldn't go to his new site, he stared bad mouthing me further and tried using personal knowledge against stating it was my fault there was a problem. The truth of the matter is, I was trying to discuss something and he assumed I was mad and went off on me.

By take over I meant I could try running it until someone better suited with more skill and time on their hands comes along. I know Zeek rather well since we've known each other for over 4 years and this is the 5th time he has pulled this crap on me and tried blaming the fall out on me. Although I know he doesn't do it on purpose, enough is enough. I can't go through it again knowing it is just going to keep happening.

He isn't such a bad guy, but after having the same thing occur 5 times, do you blame me for being tired of it?I hope he can set up a site and stop ditching them after awhile. This was his 20th or so site in the last 2 years give or take idk how many others I haven't been on. I'm actually surprised he hasn't come here and removed my adminship just to spite me after the things he said about me 3 days ago. He honestly believes I caused the whole problem when I was trying to calmly discuss something and accused me whining/bitching which made me mad. Who doesn't get mad when someone tells them to calm down when they aren't mad? Or to stop whining/bitching when they are doing neither? I know I would not be the best head admin, but given the fact you don't have the time, and Kazu is damn near never here. Wouldn't it make sense for me to at least try? I still have the pm Zeek sent me saying he gave up on this site. I won't send it to you, I actually suggest you read it directly so you know I didn't edit it. I have no idea how to read/edit people's pm's so it is not monkeyed with.

I want this site to get better and gain new people. I have no intention of going out of control or saying no just because I could. I want honest answers and ideas to make this site better. Even if I am made head admin I would consider all of us equally in charge. That is just how I am. XD
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: well sucks to be me   well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:54 pm

well if thats the case... its pritty clear i know a lot less about the situation then you. i say if you want to run the site. go ahead ill be here eather way. over the last few years ive had a number of sites and almost all of them have died thanks to neglect my latest site is a work of pride and joy, mostly becouse it has survived and flurished. so if you want to try and make this one work. I am with you. but just to let you know... i have no idea how to code... infact even on my own site i basically just approve apps... -.-; im kind of a horrable admin...

but yeah im in if you want to work with this site :3
Back to top Go down
Nayleth
Admin
Nayleth

PostSubject: Re: well sucks to be me   well sucks to be me I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:26 pm

I have friends who are teaching me as I go, so it shouldn't be too hard with their instructions. If I find something I don't know how to do, I'll ask them to teach me. I went from knowing nothing to being able to somewhat edit the staff widget on my own. There is still a lot I need to learn, but I can make groups, I can change name color, I can do minor changes on the widgets (I still need to learn things there though), I can appoint global moderators/moderators and I can make people admin or normal members depending on certain situations if needed. Hopefully I will never have to unadmin anyone though. that would not make me happy.

But I have some minor ideas, however I want to know what others think as well. I believe we can keep going with the current plot line. Any new ideas would be for future things really. With support I hope to make this site flourish and grow. I believe it is a very possible goal and I will do my best to see it happen. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well sucks to be me   well sucks to be me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well sucks to be me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Other :: SPAM-
Jump to: