Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_vote_lcapGrimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_voting_barGrimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_vote_lcapGrimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_voting_barGrimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez Empty
PostSubject: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez   Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Visual Age: 20

Number: 6

Aspect Of Death: Destruction

Mask fragment location: Jawbone on right cheek,

Hollow Hole location: abdomen

Espada Tatto location: His tattoo number (6) is located at his back, near the right side of his Hollow hole.

Appearance: avatar

Personality:

Grimmjow appears to be a laid-back and irreverent individual at first glance, but this scruffy exterior hides a brutal, impulsive, excessively-violent personality and a lethally-short temper. Grimmjow is blunt, sarcastic, and quite sadistic, revealing a psychotic grin whenever he becomes excited, much like
Kenpachi Zaraki or Hollow Ichigo. He displays little respect for authority and says whatever is on his mind, regardless of whether or not it is appropriate. This attitude leads to conflicts with Kaname Tōsen, who holds Grimmjow in the same low regard as he did Zaraki. He also has conflicts with Ulquiorra Cifer, the 4th Espada, usually because Ulquiorra interrupts his battles or otherwise clashes with Grimmjow's ideals, and confidently believes Ulquiorra's powers to be weaker than his, a point he is eager to prove. He develops an additional grudge against Ichigo Kurosaki for wounding him during their first and second fights, and is eager to return the favor. He intentionally kept the large scar on his chest from their first battle as a reminder of this. Grimmjow is also infuriated by Ichigo's belief that he can defeat him regardless of how badly he is injured, which Grimmjow sees as Ichigo looking down on him.

Grimmjow is a very rude and disrespectful character. He uses none of the honorifics in the Japanese language, except when addressing Aizen (though he is quick to discard the formality when Aizen is not around), and refers to Orihime as woman in conversation. However, he does have some form of a code of honor, as he is unwilling to fight an injured Ichigo, bringing Orihime to heal him beforehand so that their battle will be a fair one, though he also wants to defeat Ichigo when he is at full strength.He also saves Orihime from
Loly and Menoly, who were beating her up to repay the debt of restoring his arm, though he immediately demands another favor afterwards. Despite his aggression and obvious bloodlust in battle, he possesses a feral cunning and has a knack for quickly exploiting any opening his opponent reveals.

Background/RP Sample

Background:

Before Grimmjow became an
Arrancar, he was a panther-like Adjuchas-class Menos. At one point he came across the Adjuchas-class Menos group of Shawlong Kūfang, Edrad Liones, Yylfordt Granz, Nakeem Greendina, and Di Roy Linker. Di Roy decided to eat him but before Di Roy could act, Grimmjow attacked him and ate a chunk of Di Roy's head. The group was impressed at his strength and they introduced themselves. Their leader Shawlong asked that Grimmjow joined them but even more than that they bowed down to Grimmjow. Shawlong then explained that they have no intention of remaining Adjuchas or Gillians. They vowed to become Vasto Lorde, but in order to do that they needed strength that they can use to pull themselves up and they had seen that strength in Grimmjow. Shawlong asked that Grimmjow lead them as their king.

Sometime later Shawlong told Grimmjow that the group has given up. Yylfordt explained that they have given up in their quest to evolve into Vasto Lorde. They had eaten over one thousand Hollows and haven't felt their power increase anymore. As of that day they had eaten three thousand so they know for certain to continue on would be pointless. Grimmjow told them that if they wanted to give up than it was fine but he would have nothing to do with it. Shawlong then asked Grimmjow if he would eat them, and noted that since Grimmjow had already taken a piece of Di Roy, he would never evolve into a Vasto Lorde and that in conjunction their evolution would end where it was at as well. Grimmjow called them cowards but Shawlong interrupted him and explained that they have become enlightened. It is not only to the fact that they would never become Vasto Lorde but more than that it was something they knew even before becoming Hollows. They knew that they would always only be Adjuchas and that Grimmjow would have been the only one to evolve beyond that stage.

RP Sample: While runing with rukia ichigo suddenly came to a big halt as he felt a giant spiritual pressure like none he ever felt before,"What's this spritual pressure is it another arrancar",Ichigo wondered as he it slowly start moving to his postion.While wait to see the being who had this amazing power a garganta opened up and steped the blue spikey headed espada grimmjow jaegerjaquez.As grimmjow slowly descended down infron the air became thick and heavy almost intoxicating.

,"so which one of you is the strongest",Grimmjow said waiting for either one of them to reply.

Rukia senseing danger felt that both of them were no match for him,"ichigo run for it",Rukia screamed as she finshed her sentence she was implaed right through the abdomen only to be lifted up a few feet then just to slung over like trash.Not being able to bare what he just saw ichigo started to sprint to rukia.

,"RUKIA!",Ichigo screamed takeing charge and for kill shot at grimmjow's neck only to be stoped by grimmjow's wrist with out the slightest effort at all.

,"hey whats this i thought soul reapers could do better then this you better attack with your bankai soul reaper",Grimmjow said looking down on ichigo for his weak attack then sending him flying with just a blast of spiritual pressure from his hand.Ichigo could only stare in shock as he landed on his feet and was just shocked that a arrancar could be this strong.

,"I can't hold back on this guy BANKAI!",Ichigo thought to himself as his spiritual pressure started circleing around and of the smoke ichigo appear in his jacket hold his slim zanpakuto.As grimmjow watched ichigo change he showed little thought in his bankai.

,"Now soul reaper attack me",Grimmjow said waiting for ichigo to attack.Ichigo angled zangetsu and sonido infront of grimmjow aiming for his neck again only to have grimmjow to catch the blade again and send him flying destroying the road and makeing clouds of smoke appear before hoping to the air hopeing to get away from grimmjow only to have appear infront of ichigo aiming for his face with his fist.

As ichigo saw it comeing disappeared and reappeared hopeing to have sneak up on grimmjow with another headshot only to have his blade caught again.As grimmjow was holding the blade he swung his leg right into ichigo's abdomen while the kick connected blood was seen flying out of ichigo's mouth as he was sent flying stright down hitting a traffic light and smashing into the ground makeing a large creator.As ichigo hardly could stand still ready to fight grimmjow sonidoed from high in the sky headed stright for ichigo while ichigo was tired and in a bit of a daze he swung his blade for grimmjow's ribs only to have grimmjow stop the blade with his hand holding himself above the blade holding his other hand on his helt he kicked ichigo carelessly and sent him down the road screaming in pain.As grimmjow saw ichigo he started to pray on him walking nice and slow to enjoy the moment as he stood infront of ichigo he jerked him up by his shirt and with a sadistic laugh started through a huge barriage of punchs into his face laughing insanely.

As grimmjow started laughing harder he threw ichigo into the air and gave him one last punch before sending him a couple feet in the air and then appearing behind him and slaming his foot into ichigo's back sending him back down in the creator.Looking at ichigo in pure disapointment
,"is that all there is to a bankai",Grimmjow said spitting out of disgust,"don't disappoint me soul reaper",grimmjow stated,"is your speed the only thing that bankai increases huh",Grimmjow continued.Suddenly grimmjow took a second look and felt a increase in ichigo's spiritual pressure.

,"Getsuga Tenshou",Ichigo screamed fireing his blast grimmjow explodeing on impact.

But it was all in vain showing that it had only burned grimmjow's arms and chest,"ulquiorra didn't tell me about that move soul reaper",Grimmjow said smileing.

,"Am i still disappointing you arrancar",Ichigo asked.

,"Bring it on soul reaper",Grimmjow said laughing as if were all a joke to him,"now i can say i have a reason to kill you",Grimmjow stated.Ichigo looked up at grimmjow smileing when his inner hollow appeared.

,"Ichigo what are you smirking about you seem pretty sure of yourself",Ichigo's Hollow said as ichigo griped his face.

,"Wait...just a bit longer",Ichigo commanded.

,"How far do you think you can get on your own",Ichigo's Hollow stated.

,"Damn he is barely injured...is that all a direct hit with a getsuga tenshou will do to him,the black getsuga tenshou was originally his technique,if i use it will he appear more quickly?,At best i can get off two or three more before he takes over,What do i do",Ichigo said to himself.

,"Hey,Don't space out on me soul reaper!",Grimmjow said as a garganta opened up out of his sight,"Now it's my turn!",Grimmjow said as he took his sword out a figure appeared behind him both grimmjow and ichigo are shocked to see who it is.

,"Sheathe your sword grimmjow",Tousen said looking away from him.

,"Tousen!", both Ichigo and Grimmjow said.

,"He's one of the captains who left with aizen!",Ichigo said.

,"Why the hell're you here?!",Grimmjow demanded.

,"Why you ask? you really don't know you take it upon yourself to invade the real world mobilize five arrancar and then lose them in battle you are in violation of your orders you understand don't you? aizen-sama is furious grimmjow come your punishment will be decided in hueco mundo",Tousen explained.

,"Whatever",
Grimmjow said as he started walking with tousen into his garganta.

,"Wait! where are you going",Ichigo yelled.

,"Shut your ass up We're going back to hueco mundo",Grimmjow stated.

,"Don't play games with me you come here,attack us and just leave on whim?! you gotta be friggin'kidding me!,get your ass back here,we're not finshed yet!",Ichigo explained.

,"Gimme a break!,me leaving is the only thing that could've saved you soul reaper,i can tell just by looking at you that move damages your body,you can only handle two or three more shots,and even if you could fire those off with out limits,you still wouldn't stand a chance against my released form",grimmjow explained,"Released form",Grimmjow explained as ichigo thought looking at grimmjow,"Don't go forgetting my name!,Just pray you never hear it again!,Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez,The next time you hear this name will be your last soul reaper i promise",Grimmjow said showing a sick evil twisted smile as the garganta closed.

urreccion Information

Name: Pantera

Release pharis: Grind Pantera

Element/Family: none

Represent: Panter

Sealed Resurreccion: His Zanpakutō's tsuba resembles a rigid, crooked "S," while the sheath and handle are light blue.

Released Resurreccion: His release command for his Zanpakutō is "Grind" (軋れ, kishire), referring to grinding one's teeth. To release his Zanpakutō, he holds it up, like the start of a low sweep stroke, with his right hand. The sword glows as he puts his left hand up to it. He then rakes his hand along the length of the blade, with a swift motion, while calling out its release command, in turn releasing a torrent of spiritual power that causes tremendous gusts of wind in the immediate vicinity. Grimmjow's appearance changes drastically to something more feline and predatory. His teeth become jagged and sharp, his hands turn into black claws and his feet become black clawed paws, similar to that of a cat, along with a slender whip-like tail. His hair becomes very long and flowing, and the markings around his eyes enlarge and extend to the tips of his ears, which become cat-like. He loses his distinctive jaw mask, which is replaced by a sort of a headgear on his forehead. His clothing changes to become a form-fitting white segmented armor, similar to his original Adjuchas-Hollow form. He has blades protruding from his forearms and his calves.

Resurreccion Special Ability: His abilities while released include:

• Enhanced Hierro: Grimmjow's Hierro receives an augmentation as well. He was hit by a point-blank Getsuga Tenshō from Ichigo Kurosaki in his Vizard state and received no visible damage.
  • Enhanced Speed & Agility: Complimenting his already impressive speed and power, Grimmjow's released state augments his speed drastically, giving him animalistic agility and movement to match, allowing him to keep up with the masked-enhanced Bankai of Ichigo.

• Enhanced Strength: His strikes pack enough power to incidentally destroy large skyscraper-sized pillars in Las Noches via collateral damage during the fight with Ichigo. His strength was also enough to send Ichigo through several buildings with one strike, as well as send him flying hundreds of feet with, merely with a few light punches and kicks.

Techniques

Name: Shockwaves

State: Resurreccion
          Description: When in his released form, he can roar loudly enough to create shockwaves in the air and surrounding area powerful enough to throw off his opponents.[
          Duration and/or cooldown: Instant

Name: Darts

State: Resurreccion

Description: He can also fire a large number of explosive "darts" from his elbows with enough charge to demolish huge buildings. They look somewhat similar to an axe blade, but with an indention in the middle. A Hollow Mask-enhanced Ichigo was somewhat able to withstand 5 of them, and continue fighting.

Duration and/or cooldown:Instant

Name: Desgarron

State: Resurrecion

Description: His strongest attack; His claws glow and then he makes a slashing motion that creates giant "claws" of solidified energy from the end of each finger. The attacks act as a ranged claw attack, which he controls like his regular claw attacks, by using slashing motions. The power and force behind them is considerable and Ichigo was only able to deflect and shatter them through sheer force of will.

Duration and/or cooldown:Instant

Pesquisa: Grimmjow has demonstrated this ability when he and his Fracción invaded Karakura Town, during which he displayed he could detect targets from a considerable distance.

Hierro: As the Sexta Espada, Grimmjow has the passive ability known as Hierro. Grimmjow's Hierro is strong enough to effortlessly block the sharp edge of a released blade Shikai with his bare hand,later showing the density of his skin by being able to grab Ichigo's Bankai blade, blocking with his bare hand with no damage.He is able to survive a point blank range Getsuga Tenshō though emerging with grievous injuries, Grimmjow then withstand being frozen by Rukia's Shikai, noting that simply freezing the top layer of his skin isn't enough to kill him.

Enhanced Strength: Grimmjow is shown using his strength to push back Ichigo with little effort.He is shown throwing Ichigo considerable distance using his own sword that he had grab a hold of during an attack.His kicks are strong enough to strike a opponent with enough force to have them sent flying with enough force to destroy several buildings in the surround area.He was also shown impaling Luppi, his Espada replacement, through the chest with relative ease despite the other's hierro.

Great Spiritual Power: His spirit energy is very high, noted by Rukia to be "worlds apart" from his Fracción and making her wonder if he was even the same species.

Highly Perceptive Combatant: Grimmjow is able to discern from simple observation that upon his first fight with Ichigo that his Bankai enhanced Getsuga Tenshō was damaging to his body. He also notes that Ichigo is capable of at the most 2 to 3 more of those attacks at best.Upon his second fight with Ichigo, he makes note that Ichigo was straining to use his Hollowfication as his soon as his mask came off his breathing instantly became quicker,but he notes that it may not be so simple as that. Denoting that it must have something to do with him having took so much damage or because he's lost too much spiritual energy or maybe that it has a limit to the amount of time he can use it.Upon his third fight with Ichigo he notes that he extended the amount of time he can stay in his masked state.
Cero: Grimmjow is capable of firing a red cero from the palm of his hand.He has shown firing it at point blank range to increase lethality as when he incinerates the top half of Luppi after regaining his arm and rank.He again uses it at point blank range against Menoly incinerating her.His Cero is powerful enough to neutralize the Cero of fellow Espada Ulquiorra Cifer during their brief scuffle, even though it badly burned his right arm from his hand to his elbow.Grimmjow has also shown the ability to fire one Cero from each hand.

Gran Rey Cero: As an Espada, he is able to use this Espada-exclusive Cero variant, which produces a much larger and more powerful version of the normal Cero, enough potentially to cause great damage to Las Noches itself. For this Aizen banned its use inside the fortress, although Grimmjow clearly ignored this during his last battle with Ichigo. In order to fire it, it seems Grimmjow must first cut his own hand on his Zanpakutō, mixing his blood with the Cero. Grimmjow's Gran Rey Cero is colored blue.

Garganta: Garganta is how Arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. Grimmjow demonstrated this ability during his own personal invasion of Karakura Town. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Sonído Master: As the 6th Espada, Grimmjow is very proficient in the use of Sonído. Even in his unreleased state, he is able to keep up with Ichigo Kurosaki while using Tensa Zangetsu. Initially, Grimmjow could even surprise and overwhelm Ichigo with his speed.

Last edited by Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez on Mon May 03, 2010 12:20 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez   Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 am

Denied...the rp sample is a little hard to follow, at most points it isn't even clear who's talking. So denied until further improvement or until word from another admin.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Admin
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez   Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:26 am

I'll intervene here. Grimmjow, in order for your character to get approved....you need to seperate and change some things. Everytime I new person speaks, you make a new paragraph. Just like in a book.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example: Kisuke walked out of his shop to see Jinta sleeping on the porch with a the broom he was supposed to be using to sweep. "My oh my..." he muttered looking lazily down at Jinta. Tessai walked up next to Kisuke and stared down at Jinta, his glasses shining.

"Jinta! Wake up and do you chores!" he screamed aloud. Jinta immediatly jumped up and looked to both Urahara and Tessai with an embarressed look about him.

"S-Sorry Mr.Urahara sir..." he muttered with an annoyed glance to the broom. Kisuke wipped out his fan and fanned air into his face.

"Its alright Jinta, everyone gets a little lazy here and there!" he said in a semi-lazy tone as he walked back into the shop.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I highlighted all the letters that should be capitalized in my example so you could see. Also, if you look, each new person speaking, I started a new paragraph. Another thing you should do, is say who is speaking like I did. I highlighted the words in red that the character is speaking. If you look at the sentence before the person speaking, it leads on to who is speaking. So by putting: "Kisuke wipped out his fan and fanned air into his face." You can easily guess that Kisuke is going to be the person speaking in the next paragraph. And the final note, after each sentence of person speaking, put some type of punctuation. And remember, add lots of detail and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://awake-and-alive.rpg-board.net
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez   Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:31 am

Re-edited
Back to top Go down
Masorin

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez   Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:14 am

You have the coloring yes and its capitalized now but the point is that every time a new person talks you have to create a new paragraph otherwise it’s confusing to read. A paragraph isn't about a length its about an idea. Every time an idea ends a new paragraph should start.

Also remember that a character should only ever talk ether at the vary start or at the ending of a paragraph. For example:

“Ill have sixteen seconds of time once I start.” Ichigo thought, as he looked Grimmjow. He swallowed his mouth somewhat dry, this would be the first time he would have ever tried to use this in a real battle. He put his hand to his face and pulled downwards his face changing into his mask. “I am sorry Grimmjow I don’t have time to explain.”

Grimmjow’s eyes widened in surprise as he felt the increase in reaitsu, “What the-!” Grimmjow tried to speak as being forced to block a large Gatsuga Tensho the wave of energy carrying himbackwards suddenly cut him off.

“I already said there is not enough time to explain.” Ichigo said his voice hollowfied, as he suddenly shunpo’d behind Grimmjow to let off another Gatsuga Tensho forcing Grimmjow to crash into the first, and be crushed by both.

Notice how in that sample everything is neatly seperated by its idea and who is speaking. It is important to keep that in mind otherwise rping becomes rather messy.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez   Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Re-edited Again for a third time o.o
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Admin
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez   Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:26 am

Well, Approved I guess. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://awake-and-alive.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez   Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Creations :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: