Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Awake and Alive Storyline I_vote_lcapAwake and Alive Storyline I_voting_barAwake and Alive Storyline I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Awake and Alive Storyline I_vote_lcapAwake and Alive Storyline I_voting_barAwake and Alive Storyline I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Awake and Alive Storyline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiimi
Admin
Shiimi

Awake and Alive Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Awake and Alive Storyline   Awake and Alive Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:21 am

Green text is what takes place before the events on this site.

Red text is the events that happening currently.

As the war with Aizen rages on, Orihime Inoue arrives on the battle field with a resurrected Ulquiorra Cifer. Ichigo is suprised by this and Aizen takes the oppurtunity to cut him down. Ichigo began his fall down to the city below and Aizen diverts his attention to Inoue. He tells her that she is no longer of use to him and proceeds to attack her. Ulquiorra, with his new found heart unleashes Segunda Etepa and stops Aizen in his tracks. Aizen is suprised to see Ulquiorra's new form and states that he alone will not be able to stop him. Ulquiorra closes his eyes and comments that he never said he would be fighting alone. As he speaks these words, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez appears before Aizen with one leg sailing toward Aizen's neck. Aizen easily blocks it but is knocked backwards ten yards. Grimmjow states how Aizen has severly under estimated the Espada and continues on saying that the Espada are each as strong as one of the captains in the Gotei 13 aside from numbers 0-4, and that they...are capable of defeating two captains.

Ulquiorra looks back on Inoue and then down at the fallen Ichigo and tells her to go to him. At this time, Kisuke Urahara arrives on the scene next to Isshin and tells him to take Inoue to Ichigo. Isshin nods as he is also worried about Ichigo's well being and heads off to him with Inoue. With Ichigo down, the Capatains, Vizard, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, and Kisuke all surround Aizen. Kisuke steps forward and states to Aizen that he has in fact, lost the battle. Aizen states that did they really think he would let it end so easily? He then backs away as 3 more Garganta's open up, revealing 3 Vastro Lorde's on both the left and right garganta's, and another Espada in the center. The Espada stepped out and stared at them all before with one wave of his hand, sent all of the Vastro Lordes into the battle field. Fighting for their lives, Ichigo's allies slowly, one by one, began to get cut down....

Kisuke, engaging the new Espada in battle, found himself in a fight for his life as the Espada revealed himself to be the true God-King of Hueco Mundo and that Aizen, was just one of his pawns. Kisuke states that that whether he is stronger than Aizen or not, he too will be defeated. After many clashes, the God King of Hueco Mundo revealed his name to be Shiimi...and Kisuke asks why. Shiimi states that because this battle is now over, and he finds it polite to give his name to the man he is about to kill. Looking around, Kisuke sees that everyone but himself has been killed and turns in time to see a large cero heading to him. By activating his Blood Mist Shield, Kisuke is able to escape with his life but sustains many injuries. Down below, Orihime Inoue is staring up at Kisuke with tears in her eyes...she activates Santen Kesshun. Kisuke realizes what she is doing and attempt to reach her...but is to late.

Orihime Inoue uses her Saten Kesshun to reject the death of everyone who's been killed in the past year. What she didn't realize, was that she had brought back every enemy the Gotei and Ichigo have ever defeated...causing a world of Chaos. The battle broke apart and the Gotei 13 went back to Soul Society. Ichigo and his friends along with Kisuke, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra returned to Karakura Town and the Espada along with Shiimi went back to the white dessert stricken world of Hueco Mundo.

Sidenote: When Aizen was taken by surprise by the other members of the force against him he was slightly off guard allowing Shiimi to strike him down when he dropped his gaurd while observing the Saten Kesshun

The world was a new place... Karakura has risen to a new height and is bustling under a new economic system. The shinigami have continued there old ways and are training there young and new members so that the can combat any threat that comes to face them. Captain Commander Yamamoto has been replaced after an untimely and short resurgence of a shinigami that is not great enough to be remembered. He threatened the way of life that the shinigami exerted but was quickly destroyed and the havok he reaked was quickly assimilated into the history of the Gotei 13. The only thing that was destroyed during his few hours of riot was the life of the Captain Commander (Not yet Confirmed). The search is on for a replacement for him. The espada have recently had a civil war and are now being lead by the God King of Hueco Mundo who goes by the name of Shiimi.

After a short initiation he began to invision great plans for the arrancar and found a new way to make more of them. Although his method is not perfect he has created a new group of espada and also some lesser minions. The way to do this is not widely known and involves a great amount of training to understand and utilize the full power of the new form.

An order has arisen to silence his power. The Black Order are a group that are comprised of many races and all share the same goal which is to silence him by any means. The shinigami,vaizard, and quincy do not fully condone there methods and as such they are outlawed by many groups at the moment. There methods are crude and not widely known but by those who know those methods they are ineffective and also unnescesary. The Shinigami, Quincy, and Vaizard currently do not directly appose his will and rein because he has yet to made a move and is only seen to be trying to help his race reach a new level.

Story by Kisuke and Shiimi.
Back to top Go down

Awake and Alive Storyline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Updates/Announcments :: News/Announcments-
Jump to: