Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Xion Shion I_vote_lcapXion Shion I_voting_barXion Shion I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Xion Shion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

Xion Shion Empty
PostSubject: Xion Shion   Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Basic Character Info

Name: Xion Shion

Visual

Division: 10

Rank: 10th division captain (In order to get the position of Captain. Your RP sample must
be at least 5 paragraphs in length and each paragraph must be from 7+
lines.)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Xion is said to be a sadistic, heartless, and cold person. She wont think twice about throwing anyone in danger. She tends to be cold to even those who are working with her. Her short temper tends to get the best of her when people treat her like she's weak. The only time people normally she her have any emotion is when it involves her dead mother.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Xion was born into a family that both the vizarads and the shinigami hated. Her mother was the old vizarad commander before she left them to marry her father John while he left his spot as the captain of the 10th division to marry her mother Kim. His family was against it of course and when they found out that she was pregnant they tried kill her infront of the soul society. After she was born Xion was immediately taken away from her mother to be trained by a old friend of her mother a vizarad named Lucia. She spent her childhood training like a mad women who just found her calling. Feeling that she was ready to go back to the soul society and take the spot of captain of the 10th division, He sent her back to her mother secretly. Knowing that going back to the place her father called home was not going to be easy at all. Her parting gift from her mother was her two zans named Namine and Roxas.

Once she made it to the soul society however she was in for a rude awakening. Since the time mother used to be the attacker of the soul society she felt everyone expecting the same thing from her. Everywhere she went someone was watching her like she was a threat to them. Lucia had explained to her that since she was born between a vizarad and a shinigami people would feel like she was a curse that plagued them. The captain agreed then attacked Xion with the intent to kill. Remembering all her training Lucia she quickly overpowered the captain even in her bankai. Taking the chance she felt she had Xion activated her own bankai which sent some of the weaker shinigami flying into the walls. Managing to find the captain of division 10 Xion stood infront of her then issued a challenge for the position. In the end of the match Xion walked out with the new position of the captain of the 10th division.

Feeling that she was finally given a second chance to fix all the mistakes her mother made, Xion tried her very best to mold the division into the greatest division she could. Of course everyone besides five people in the division didn't care that she was born from a vizarad mother. She quickly became friends with them during their missions and hollow kills. Her life seemed to be in good order until the night the news finally reached her: her mother was dead and her father was the murder and yet was not going to face any time for his crime to her. Tears were the only thing that flew down her face as she screamed punching the wall infront of her. It took all of her division to calm her down enough to where she could talk about what happened.
She managed to tell them her whole story about how her mother was a wanted vizarad when her father mean her and decided not to kill her to have a child. Seeing the shocked expressions told her that nobody was excepting that to happen between a viazarad and a shinigmai.

Seeing as going to the funeral was going to at least show respect to her mother she went taking all of her division with her.

RP
Sample:The cold air bit at her skin causing her to flinch about three times. It was cold enough to see her breath but, she didn't even know how to care. The ground felt funny almost like it was complaining because of the people standing on it. Even though the grass couldn't talk back to her Xion wanted desperately to seem crazy. Clouds kept the sky dark seeming to point and laugh at the black box beneath its face. Suddenly cries filled the skies as tears poured out of her father's face. Never in her life had she since a grown person cry for anyone in her life. This is the price you pay for falling in love with a vizarad huh.. She thought biting her lip and bowing her head in respect ...This is why love makes you weak and powerless..

They were at the grave site of her mother giving respect to her dead body. Most of the people around her were friends and some family which would have made it more faster. Sorrow was sucking the blood out of those around her making the air thick with even more death. Her father wanted her to cry like the others but, she wouldn't do such a thing. Her mother meant everything to her which was one of the only reasons she allowed herself to come. The pink and red flowers surrounding her grave were like a slap to the face. She hated the color pink while she was alive unless it came from sakura trees. Keeping her zanpakutos close and hidden from her father she closed her eyes for a moment imaging the last few minutes she had with her mother. You gave me these zanpakutos....to protect humanity and the soul society....even though you were a vizarad which made you on thier list of people who needed to die...you were really one stupid women you know that mother..one really nice, kind, and loving...stupid women

Looking around at the white walls around her, Xion let out two sighs softly before looking at her mother. She was watching her like a hawk because of the last fight she got into with another shinigami. Everyone in her house taught her that fighting another shinigami was wrong but, she didn't care since they were talking about her mother Kim. Kim was a vizarad who married a shinigami named Ron against her own families wishes. He said that he was in love with her because he didn't kill her. You know that if we talk about it Xion, we can always solve what happened Kim said to her from her mind causing, Xion to nearly fall off her chair. She forgot that her mother was the only one who could talk to her in her mind.

"Mother why are you mad that i took a swing at that boy with my zanpakuto" She said keeping her anger under control. It was hard not to be mad at her mother for taking the side of;as of course everyone else but her.

"You know that i want to protect the humans...even if that means i have to be hated by the shinigamis for helping them..you're father wont kill me nor will he let any harm come to you so please just try you're best to be good in the soul society Xion" Her mother said keeping her voice low.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Namine and Roxas

Release Phrase: heartless dance to kingdom hearts

Element/Family:
Shadow/Dark and Reiatsu

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai:http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080519184015/kingdomhearts/images/8/80/Pumpkinhead.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080104081008/kingdomhearts/images/c/c8/Bond_of_flame.png

Shikai Ability: dark maiden
this allows Xion to shoot black beams which look like arrows from the tip of her zans. Since direction isn't in her control she cant tell who she hits until smoke or dust clears.

black blood madness
this allows Xion to use the madness inside her mind as a weapon for three post but has to cool down for eight. She can make most of her shadow/dark attacks stronger like shadow puppet. The after effects are that she becomes on the brick of death after using it making one small attack have a risk of becoming a fatal attack.

[Bankai applies only for
Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080522001135/kingdomhearts/images/2/24/KH2_ultima_weap.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080519072248/kingdomhearts/images/2/21/Riku_Way_to_Dawn.png

Bankai Ability: shadow puppet
This allows Xion to cause her shadow to rise up and become her clone. Since her shadow looks exactly like her expect for the dark flames seeming to come off of it's limbs most people can't tell the difference. Her shadow can only stay out for nine posts and wont come back out until after eight posts. The experience it learns from fighting her opponents is transferred to her instantly. This allows Xion to gain a upper hand of most people she fights. It is great for training herslef but, all the pain her shadow experiences comes to her allow which has a huge risk of destroying her mind in the process.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Xion Shion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xion Shion   Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:05 am

Approved...
Back to top Go down
Masorin

Xion Shion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xion Shion   Xion Shion I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Xion Shion wrote:
Basic Character Info

Name: Xion Shion

Visual

Division: 10

Rank: 10th division captain (In order to get the position of Captain. Your RP sample must
be at least 5 paragraphs in length and each paragraph must be from 7+
lines.)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Xion is said to be a sadistic, heartless, and cold person. She wont think twice about throwing anyone in danger. She tends to be cold to even those who are working with her. Her short temper tends to get the best of her when people treat her like she's weak. The only time people normally she her have any emotion is when it involves her dead mother.

Background/RP Sample

Background: Xion was born into a family that both the vizarads and the shinigami hated. Her mother was the old vizarad commander before she left them to marry her father John while he left his spot as the captain of the 10th division to marry her mother Kim. His family was against it of course and when they found out that she was pregnant they tried kill her infront of the soul society. After she was born Xion was immediately taken away from her mother to be trained by a old friend of her mother a vizarad named Lucia. She spent her childhood training like a mad women who just found her calling. Feeling that she was ready to go back to the soul society and take the spot of captain of the 10th division, He sent her back to her mother secretly. Knowing that going back to the place her father called home was not going to be easy at all. Her parting gift from her mother was her two zans named Namine and Roxas.

Once she made it to the soul society however she was in for a rude awakening. Since the time mother used to be the attacker of the soul society she felt everyone expecting the same thing from her. Everywhere she went someone was watching her like she was a threat to them. Lucia had explained to her that since she was born between a vizarad and a shinigami people would feel like she was a curse that plagued them. The captain agreed then attacked Xion with the intent to kill. Remembering all her training Lucia she quickly overpowered the captain even in her bankai. Taking the chance she felt she had Xion activated her own bankai which sent some of the weaker shinigami flying into the walls. Managing to find the captain of division 10 Xion stood infront of her then issued a challenge for the position. In the end of the match Xion walked out with the new position of the captain of the 10th division.

Feeling that she was finally given a second chance to fix all the mistakes her mother made, Xion tried her very best to mold the division into the greatest division she could. Of course everyone besides five people in the division didn't care that she was born from a vizarad mother. She quickly became friends with them during their missions and hollow kills. Her life seemed to be in good order until the night the news finally reached her: her mother was dead and her father was the murder and yet was not going to face any time for his crime to her. Tears were the only thing that flew down her face as she screamed punching the wall infront of her. It took all of her division to calm her down enough to where she could talk about what happened.
She managed to tell them her whole story about how her mother was a wanted vizarad when her father mean her and decided not to kill her to have a child. Seeing the shocked expressions told her that nobody was excepting that to happen between a viazarad and a shinigmai.

Seeing as going to the funeral was going to at least show respect to her mother she went taking all of her division with her.

RP
Sample:The cold air bit at her skin causing her to flinch about three times. It was cold enough to see her breath but, she didn't even know how to care. The ground felt funny almost like it was complaining because of the people standing on it. Even though the grass couldn't talk back to her Xion wanted desperately to seem crazy. Clouds kept the sky dark seeming to point and laugh at the black box beneath its face. Suddenly cries filled the skies as tears poured out of her father's face. Never in her life had she since a grown person cry for anyone in her life. This is the price you pay for falling in love with a vizarad huh.. She thought biting her lip and bowing her head in respect ...This is why love makes you weak and powerless..

They were at the grave site of her mother giving respect to her dead body. Most of the people around her were friends and some family which would have made it more faster. Sorrow was sucking the blood out of those around her making the air thick with even more death. Her father wanted her to cry like the others but, she wouldn't do such a thing. Her mother meant everything to her which was one of the only reasons she allowed herself to come. The pink and red flowers surrounding her grave were like a slap to the face. She hated the color pink while she was alive unless it came from sakura trees. Keeping her zanpakutos close and hidden from her father she closed her eyes for a moment imaging the last few minutes she had with her mother. You gave me these zanpakutos....to protect humanity and the soul society....even though you were a vizarad which made you on thier list of people who needed to die...you were really one stupid women you know that mother..one really nice, kind, and loving...stupid women

Looking around at the white walls around her, Xion let out two sighs softly before looking at her mother. She was watching her like a hawk because of the last fight she got into with another shinigami. Everyone in her house taught her that fighting another shinigami was wrong but, she didn't care since they were talking about her mother Kim. Kim was a vizarad who married a shinigami named Ron against her own families wishes. He said that he was in love with her because he didn't kill her. You know that if we talk about it Xion, we can always solve what happened Kim said to her from her mind causing, Xion to nearly fall off her chair. She forgot that her mother was the only one who could talk to her in her mind.

"Mother why are you mad that i took a swing at that boy with my zanpakuto" She said keeping her anger under control. It was hard not to be mad at her mother for taking the side of;as of course everyone else but her.

"You know that i want to protect the humans...even if that means i have to be hated by the shinigamis for helping them..you're father wont kill me nor will he let any harm come to you so please just try you're best to be good in the soul society Xion" Her mother said keeping her voice low.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Namine and Roxas

Release Phrase: heartless dance to kingdom hearts

Element/Family:
Shadow/Dark and Reiatsu

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai:http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080519184015/kingdomhearts/images/8/80/Pumpkinhead.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080104081008/kingdomhearts/images/c/c8/Bond_of_flame.png

Shikai Ability: dark maiden
this allows Xion to shoot black beams which look like arrows from the tip of her zans. Since direction isn't in her control she cant tell who she hits until smoke or dust clears.

black blood madness
this allows Xion to use the madness inside her mind as a weapon for three post but has to cool down for eight. She can make most of her shadow/dark attacks stronger like shadow puppet. The after effects are that she becomes on the brick of death after using it making one small attack have a risk of becoming a fatal attack.

Name: Yami Ryuu{dark dragon}
State: both
Description: Xion uses the the one of her zans to shoot a powerful dragon made out of dark energy at her opponents.

Name: X sentence
Description: Using both of zans Xion rushes at her opponents making a big X shaped scar on the middle of their body. This scar acts as a disruptor toward spiritual pressure which makes attacks based on Reiastu hard to do.

[Bankai applies only for
Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080522001135/kingdomhearts/images/2/24/KH2_ultima_weap.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080519072248/kingdomhearts/images/2/21/Riku_Way_to_Dawn.png

Bankai Ability: shadow puppet
This allows Xion to cause her shadow to rise up and become her clone. Since her shadow looks exactly like her expect for the dark flames seeming to come off of it's limbs most people can't tell the difference. Her shadow can only stay out for nine posts and wont come back out until after eight posts. The experience it learns from fighting her opponents is transferred to her instantly. This allows Xion to gain a upper hand of most people she fights. It is great for training herslef but, all the pain her shadow experiences comes to her allow which has a huge risk of destroying her mind in the process.

Name: Yami Ryuu{dark dragon}
Description: Xion uses the the one of her zans to shoot a powerful dragon made out of dark energy at her opponents.

Name: X sentence
Description: Using both of zans Xion rushes at her opponents making a big X shaped scar on the middle of their body. This scar acts as a disruptor toward spiritual pressure which makes attacks based on Reiastu hard to do.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Sponsored content

Xion Shion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xion Shion   Xion Shion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xion Shion
Page 1 of 1