Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Shiimi I_vote_lcapShiimi I_voting_barShiimi I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Shiimi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Shiimi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Shiimi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Shiimi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Shiimi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Shiimi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Shiimi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Shiimi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Shiimi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Shiimi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiimi
Admin
Shiimi

Shiimi Empty
PostSubject: Shiimi   Shiimi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:03 am

Basic Information
Name: Maigo Shiimi
Arrancar or Espada: Espada
Number: Lord of Hueco Mundo
Looks: Avi

Resurrection Information
Name: Hyryuu
Represent: Shiimi's resurrection represents a peregrine falcon.
Family: Wind
Looks: Shiimi grows large crimson wings, giving him a higher then average speed.,but otherwise looks the same.He grows 15 times faster then his normal state.

Techniques
Cero
Garganta
Sonido

Name: Gran Ray Cero
Description: A purple blast is shot from shiimi's hand that is stronger and faster then a normal cero by 10-fold.

Name: Fury of Wind
Description: In his released state Shiimi can shield himself with his wings by slashing lesser attacks and absorbing the energy and also by shooting a blast of wind to break off some of the energy and lessen the strength of the attack by 25%. (8 post cooldown)

History and Personality:
History:Shiimi's from an upper class family in Japan. He learned of his quincy abilities at the age of 13 when he found a letter passed down from one person (always male if possible) in his family to another that was in an envolope that was given to his father by his grandfather. In the letter it explained that he should teach one of his children the art of the quincy and only one or all of his children would be killed by the shinigami. It also said that whichever of his children that did not activate there power by the age of 14 would lose there chance at life with the power because of a seal placed upon them at birth so he did not have to fear the chance of them learning to use there powers later in life.At the age of 13 he learned the power of the quincy and at the age of 16 he had learned great control over his spiritual pressure and speed but still could only use low level arts.

He was killed at the age of 16 by Ryo and because of the hatred towards him for that he slowly became more evil and then as a spirit he reached his breaking point and transformed into a hollow and then he became more and more resentful of him until he started attacking fellow hollows devouring them for there strength and he slowly began rising into the rank of espada but then once he became a vasto lord he was gravely injured by ryo and it caused him to become even more resentful until eventually he ripped off his mask in anger and then he became an arrancar. He began training in the white desert killing all of the hollow's he saw then after 165 years of training he returned to Las Noches challenging the lord of hueco mundo to a battle for the title.He was eventually defeated and humiliated to serve the lord of hueco mundo for the rest of his long afterlife.After many years of serving the lord a shinigami name Aizen betrayed the shinigami and he was freed and allowed to join the espada.Fearing the white sands of his world and the other hollows lurking in the shadows he joined the espada. After a great number of decades he eventually challenged the current lord and by tricking him eventually deafeted him after a battle that lasted 47 years.

Personality:Shiimi is a very shy and distanced member of the espada. Most of the time he enjoys sitting alone in his room in las noches and other times he likes spending it out of view of his fellow hollow by walking the streets of the human cities and enjoying the sweets of there world. The little time that he likes spending with his fellow espada is the time he spends pitying his very existence and also the existence of the other hollows.

Role-play Sample:

Life
"What is the point of this life that we live?" Shiimi was in his usual slump after being released from the last lecture of the day. Just as the sun was setting and the faint orange light was seen over the horizen. Shiimi was smiling in a show of disgust."Why is some of this life so bright and beautiful but my life is huddled within the darkness that encompases the world?" He began walking towards the parking lot where his Mazda was parked when he looked slightly back to see that someone was following at a distance. "Hm it seems someone likes me." He pulls his car to a slow start and then begins to increase his speed as he makes it out of the confines of the parking lot and to the embrace of the open road. Slowly as he left he began to feel the eyes of someone following behind him, but every time he looked back he noticed that is was to dark and foggy to notice any thing out of the ordinary.

The time in the car was slowly spent singing along to music and looking back at every turn to see any close followers. "What the hell is happening?" He pulled into a lavish driveway in the upper side of Tokyo\'s vast landscape and walked inside through the garage. Checking out the window again for anything out of place and also checking that all three locks were ready to stop any wanna-be intruder in there attempts at harming his hearth. He slowly made his way to the kitchen were he would finally feel at peace he began to fix a light meal and dessert that could accompony him up the stairs. The tv went on and he went out. Slowly drifting into a heavy slumber he noticed a sound, but his reception was to late and he soon noticed a knife had destroyed his chest and pierced his right lung then exited only to strike him again in the middle of his chest. "Wha..t ma..d..dness h..a..s c.ome to m..e?" With his dying breaths he noticed who the killer was. The person who had destroyed the life that sprawled through him was a man he deeply respected and known for as long as he can remember.... his dad.

Happy Hearts and Broken Souls
As Shiimi awakes he senses that a dark prescence looms around him and that his sould is now entering a more perilous activity than his death and that very soon his sould will again falter in the face of immenent pain and strife. A lone man standing over a broken and limp body is all he sees,until another dark prescence entered the room sending a slight tremble down the length of his spine until it seemed to exit with his breath and return when he had the chance to inhale.

A large figure placed itself behind his father and after extracting a small white haze from his father's body. After watching him turn limp he turned towards the beast and let out a howl while running towards him.

Entrance into the Abyss
A light shines and Shiimi is in a vast desert that seems to go on for an eternity and walking forward he noted that the monster that he saw must have spawned in this hellish place. "What is this place for god to have dumped the contents of a thousand hells into its embrace?" Looking down he noticed that he had now become on of the beasts that he had been destroyed by and that he was slowly losing all memory of his slow and boring life and that he was beggining to lose most of his emotions and reaoning skills that were beyond anger and a sense of superiority over the rest of the fowl beasts that encompesed the population of hollows.

A Dangerous Challenge
I'm tired so just read my history Shiimi Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Admin
Kisuke Urahara

Shiimi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiimi   Shiimi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Hmm....not bad mist God King of Hueco Mundo. I hope you live up to that title in future combat. Approved. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://awake-and-alive.rpg-board.net

Shiimi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Creations :: Character Sheet :: Approved Custom Characters-
Jump to: