Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Rose Sinner I_vote_lcapRose Sinner I_voting_barRose Sinner I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Rose Sinner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

Rose Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Rose Sinner   Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Basic
Character Info

Name: Rose Sinner

Visual Age: 19

Ex-Division:11

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Rose is a smart, headstrong, loyal, and playful girl. She tends to get into many fights because she hates when people look down on her. She is loyal to her friends and will defend them with her life. Tending to look on the brighter side of life Rose is playful around everyone. She never backs down from anyone or anything in her way earning her the nickname Shut Hell among the vizarads.
Background/RP Sample

Background:
(Put your character's history here,make it as good as possible.)

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Loveless

Release Phrase: blood rain as hearts fade

Element/Family:Lightning, Ice/Snow

Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai
Ability:(What is your Shikai ability.)

[Bankai applies only for
Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai:dosent know her bankai yet

Bankai Ability:

Hollow
Mask

Name: Jinx

Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Ability: lightning goddess
this allows Rose to strength her lightning attacks but the side effect is that she gets gets tired faster than normal

ice aid
This allows Rose to use ice to heal wounds that aren't fatal or serve.

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Duration/Cooldown: Rose can keep her hollow mask out for seven post but has to wait nine post to use it again.

Techniques

Name: vector arrows
State: shikai
Description: Rose stabs her scythe blade down in the ground and whispers the words arrows dance. Once the words are spoken arrows made out of ice and lightning rain down from the sky.
Duration and/or cooldown: 5 posts

Name: Ice Dance(with swords and scythes)
Description: Rose must first let some of her own blood hit the ground before turning the ground to snow. Once this happens her scythe splits into three idenitcal scythes that spin around her waist. Only one of the scythe blades are real while the other two are made out of snow, ice and her own blood. If one of the fake scythes are destroyed they simple turn back into blood and snow. This tech is mainly used as a defense when Rose needs to come up with a plan or is trying to hold someone off until back comes.
cooldown: 6 posts

Name: ice serpent strike
Description: Rose uses her causes her scythe to change back into it's sealed state before charging at her opponent. This tech is done in three separate parts. The first is that she will jump in the air and unleash her shikai again then use her ice flame dragon tech to make them get defensive. Next she uses her shunpo and appears behind them then tries to use her ice flame dragon tech again. Once the block or deflect her attack she quickly uses shunpo again to appear above them. Once she is above them the tip of her scythe blade turns pure white then she throws her scythe at them like it's a serpent. Once the scythe makes contact with eh ground ti explodes sending ice shreds everywhere. After rose lands on the ground she has to take one post to reform her scythe again which leaves her easy to attack.
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner Empty
PostSubject: this is me lol   Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Xion Shion wrote:
Basic
Character Info

Name: Rose Sinner

Visual Age: 19

Ex-Division:11

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Rose is a smart, headstrong, loyal, and playful girl. She tends to get into many fights because she hates when people look down on her. She is loyal to her friends and will defend them with her life. Tending to look on the brighter side of life Rose is playful around everyone. She never backs down from anyone or anything in her way earning her the nickname Shut Hell among the vizarads. She hates all men and tend to have the motto "Kill first ask later" when she is around them. Since this is the case she tends to get over protective when it comes to the women in her life that she cares for. When she's around girls Rose tends to get drunk a lot from sake and starts flirting with girls not caring who is around to see it.
Background/RP Sample

Background: As a child Rose knew the dark side of her parent's live. Her father always rapped her every time she came home while her mother pretending that she saw nothing happening right infront of her eyes. They always had told her that she was a worthless slut and bitch to the soul society. In the end Rose began to grow a deep hatred for all the men in her life while finding out that she in fact a sadistic and masochist.

Once she went into the academy teachers said that her skill in sword fighting was amazing. After spending her time training instead of coming home her parents started to get mad. They waited until she was alone before her father tried to rape her again but, this time she was ready for him and ended his life. The only witness to her murder was a girl named Jinx who was the vice captain for the 6th division. Feeling both of their lives were in danger Rose left the soul society to the world of the living with Jinx.

She spent her time with Jinx ad though she was in heaven yet, she always felt like their was a voice inside her head warning her of something. Since the hollows were loose and causing chaos in the world of the living she killed them usually at night when everyone was asleep. For the next three years she continued to do her job as a shingami while making sure that nobody would harm her lover Jinx.

It was on the day before Jinx's birthday when all hell broke loose in their lives. Two shinigami managed to track them down and attacked them in broad day light. One of them attacked Rose saying that she left the soul society and was a threat to them. She managed to defend her self but was forced to grab Jinx and run to the woods. Once she was in the woods she tried to find Jinx but was pushed into a tree only to see her worst fear come into reality: A black katana wen through Jinx's heart killing her instantly.

Something inside her body clicked as she felt her heart pound against her chest. A mask appeared on her face before she felt her body move on it's own. Only two minutes passed until she blacked out only hearing the last screams of shinigami infront of her. When she awoke her cat tails and ears were out of her body and her tattoos were all filled in.

Knowing that she was now a vizarad she cursed herself before joining the vizarads. While with them she was called shut hell for her short tempered and quick reaction to small comments. She soon found that she was alone in the world with only her love for Jinx and her hate for the shinigami. Knowing that her only place was with the vizarads she stayed with them knowing something big was going to happen.

Zanpakutō Information

Name: Loveless

Release Phrase: blood rain as hearts fade

Element/Family:Lightning, Ice/Snow

Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: fire goddess
this is the first of Rose's secret shikai abilities and it allows her to use the element fire. The tattoos on her body glow slightly red which tells people she is using the element fire.

Her second shikai ability is shut hell mode
This allows her to enter a near death state which also allows her to fight even with fatal wounds. She can only last in this state for 9 posts and cant go back into it for the a whole topic. Once she is released from the state however she is on the brick of death where only the most skilled healers can fix her wounds.

[Bankai applies only for
Captains, Advanced Vice Captains and Elite Vaizards]

Bankai:dosent know her bankai yet

Bankai Ability:

Hollow
Mask

Name: Jinx

Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Ability: lightning goddess
this allows Rose to strength her lightning attacks but the side effect is that she gets gets tired faster than normal

ice aid
This allows Rose to use ice to heal wounds that aren't fatal or serve.

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Duration/Cooldown: Rose can keep her hollow mask out for seven post but has to wait nine post to use it again.

Techniques

Name: vector arrows
Description: Rose stabs her scythe blade down in the ground and whispers the words arrows dance. Once the words are spoken arrows made out of ice and lightning rain down from the sky.
Duration and/or cooldown: 5 posts

Name: Ice Dance(with swords and scythes)
Description: Rose must first let some of her own blood hit the ground before turning the ground to snow. Once this happens her scythe splits into three identical scythes that spin around her waist. Only one of the scythe blades are real while the other two are made out of snow, ice and her own blood. If one of the fake scythes are destroyed they simple turn back into blood and snow. This tech is mainly used as a defense when Rose needs to come up with a plan or is trying to hold someone off until back comes.
cooldown: 6 posts

Name: ice serpent strike
Description: Rose uses her causes her scythe to change back into it's sealed state before charging at her opponent. This tech is done in three separate parts. The first is that she will jump in the air and unleash her shikai again then use her ice flame dragon tech to make them get defensive. Next she uses her shunpo and appears behind them then tries to use her ice flame dragon tech again. Once the block or deflect her attack she quickly uses shunpo again to appear above them. Once she is above them the tip of her scythe blade turns pure white then she throws her scythe at them like it's a serpent. Once the scythe makes contact with eh ground ti explodes sending ice shreds everywhere. After rose lands on the ground she has to take one post to reform her scythe again which leaves her easy to attack.

Name: Flame beam
State: Shikai
Description: Using her shikais secret ability of using fire as a element Rose turns her whole scythe into fire. After she does this she must slash the air infront of her allowing a red ball of fire to form. Once this ball of fire is the size of a fist she cuts it in half sending a beam of fire at her opponents
cool down:6 posts

this is my second character

Last edited by Rose Sinner on Sun May 09, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a admin said some of my shikai abilites didn't need a cooldown and siad it was okay to take them off)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Rose Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Sinner   Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:14 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner Empty
PostSubject: My Rp Sample   Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:30 am

OCC: this is my rp sample for the vizarad commander spot because i didn't know that it was open

Rose looked at the moon letting small sigh escape her lips. Cold air played with her bare skin while she leaned against a alleyway. Her right arm was bandaged but soaked with blood as it slide down her hand and hit the ground. Damn it I hate when they find me like this she thought biting her lip in anger.

It was the third time this month that the shinigami tried to kill her. They reasoned that since she was the vizarad commander if, she went down all the other vizarads would go down with her. Hollows had been spreading throughout the world of the living at a alarming rate. Since this was the case she thought that they would be too busy to find her.

"Man if that was true I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place" She barked feeling her white cat ears flicker.

Quickly using shunpo she managed to move to the right just in time to narrowly escape a bullet to the head. Landing on her feet she turned her attention forward. There was nothing a a nearby roof so whoever shoot hand to be close by. Sensing another shunpo being used she pulled out her zan, just in time to block a blow from the left.

"You're still as sharp as ever ex vice captain" A female voice said sending pain washing over her whole body.

Sanding under the moonlight was her ex captain snow. Her pink hair was still tied in a ponytail while the necklace she gave her hung around her neck. She looked like the perfect angel with the intent to kill.

Growling Rose used half her strength to push her back. Snow landed in front of her with a smirk on her face. She seemed to be enjoying the pain seeing her face was causing her. No wonder it never worked out between us..she was a sadistic smart ass bitch..not that I minded the sadistic part seeing that i'm a sadistic and masochist She thought coughing as more blood from her wound hit the ground with a splash.

"Do you really want to fight her Rose" Her hollow Jinx said inside her head sounding worried.

Fighting Snow was the last thing she ever wanted to do. No matter how much she hated the soul society killing a female shinigami hurt more than she let anyone know. Women in general were weakness because of the sample fact that she was gay as hell. Still it was neither going to be her life or Snow's and she sure as hell wasn't planning on dieing until she got all the vizarads safe.

"Guess I'm just going to have to waste the bitch" Rose laughed licking her zan then putting her right hand to her face then made her mask cover her face.
Back to top Go down
Masorin

Rose Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Sinner   Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:31 am

rp sample approved
Back to top Go down
http://bleachendlesssummer.forumsmotions.com/
Kazu Ikeda
Admin
Kazu Ikeda

Rose Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Sinner   Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:28 pm

HOWEVER, we need to wait to see everyone else's rp sample for vaizard commander until that spot can be given away.
Back to top Go down
Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner

Rose Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Sinner   Rose Sinner I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:15 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Sinner   Rose Sinner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Sinner
Page 1 of 1