Bleach:Awake and Alive
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Hello and Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive! I am your Administrator Kisuke Urahara. Here you can meet lots of people, experience great Rp's in the world of Bleach...and most important...you'll have fun! Start off by reading the rules, then go on and make your character. Please when joining the site, you must have a first and last name, and there is a SPACE between the darn thing. Listen to the few other Admins and have a great time!!! :D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Bleach Awake and Alive, we are currently under construction and you can deal with it! >=[

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Plot
Rules
Templates
Staff

Web Master

Zeek

Acting Head Admin

Nayleth

Admins

Shiimi Kazu Masorin Ryukai Viranesh Kensei Junsei Yuukai kenjisaintz

Moderators

Zilo
Taken Canon Characters
Urahara Kisuke Zaraki Kenpachi
Top posters
Masorin (85)
Other information I_vote_lcapOther information I_voting_barOther information I_vote_rcap 
Xion Shion (52)
Other information I_vote_lcapOther information I_voting_barOther information I_vote_rcap 
Nayleth (47)
Kisuke Urahara (25)
Kazu Ikeda (21)
Rose Sinner (16)
Zaraki Kenpachi (7)
Alfonse Alborn (6)
Yoshihiro Nobuyuki (6)
Shiimi (6)
Latest topics
» Windows%20ce%20mot%20de%20passe%20perdu%20AUGEN
Other information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm by 

» Whatsapp Hacking V2 Gratis Andoid
Other information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm by 

» Visting[nayl]
Other information I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm by Nayleth

» First date[open]
Other information I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm by Rose Sinner

» reporting in
Other information I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm by Nayleth

» Callum Jobuashi
Other information I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm by Callum Jobuashi

» Reset Poll, answer honestly since I want to know what everyine thinks about a possible reset happenning.
Other information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:08 pm by Nayleth

» Soren Kiyomeru 3rd division captain. [W.I.P]
Other information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am by Shiimi

» There is a new change here
Other information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:54 am by Nayleth

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Other information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

Other information Empty
PostSubject: Other information   Other information I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:50 am

Background: Xion was born into a family that both the vizarads and the shinigami hated. Her mother was the old vizarad commander before she left them to marry her father John while he left his spot as the captain of the 10th division to marry her mother Kim. His family was against it of course and when they found out that she was pregnant they tried kill her infront of the soul society. After she was born Xion was immediately taken away from her mother to be trained by a old friend of her mother a vizarad named Lucia. She spent her childhood training like a mad women who just found her calling. Feeling that she was ready to go back to the soul society and take the spot of captain of the 10th division, He sent her back to her mother secretly. Knowing that going back to the place her father called home was not going to be easy at all. Her parting gift from her mother was her two zans named Namine and Roxas.

Once she made it to the soul society however she was in for a rude awakening. Since the time mother used to be the attacker of the soul society she felt everyone expecting the same thing from her. Everywhere she went someone was watching her like she was a threat to them. Lucia had explained to her that since she was born between a vizarad and a shinigami people would feel like she was a curse that plagued them. The captain agreed then attacked Xion with the intent to kill. Remembering all her training Lucia she quickly overpowered the captain even in her bankai. Taking the chance she felt she had Xion activated her own bankai which sent some of the weaker shinigami flying into the walls. Managing to find the captain of division 10 Xion stood infront of her then issued a challenge for the position. In the end of the match Xion walked out with the new position of the captain of the 10th division.

Feeling that she was finally given a second chance to fix all the mistakes her mother made, Xion tried her very best to mold the division into the greatest division she could. Of course everyone besides five people in the division didn't care that she was born from a vizarad mother. She quickly became friends with them during their missions and hollow kills. Her life seemed to be in good order until the night the news finally reached her: her mother was dead and her father was the murder and yet was not going to face any time for his crime to her. Tears were the only thing that flew down her face as she screamed punching the wall infront of her. It took all of her division to calm her down enough to where she could talk about what happened.
She managed to tell them her whole story about how her mother was a wanted vizarad when her father mean her and decided not to kill her to have a child. Seeing the shocked expressions told her that nobody was excepting that to happen between a viazarad and a shinigmai.

Seeing as going to the funeral was going to at least show respect to her mother she went taking all of her division with her.
Back to top Go down
Xion Shion

Xion Shion

Other information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other information   Other information I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Techs
Name: Yami Ryuu{dark dragon}
State: both
Description: Xion uses the the one of her zans to shoot a powerful dragon made out of dark energy at her opponents.

Name: X sentence
State: both
Description: Using both of zans Xion rushes at her opponents making a big X shaped scar on the middle of their body. This scar acts as a disruptor toward spiritual pressure which makes attacks based on Reiastu hard to do.
Back to top Go down

Other information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach:Awake and Alive :: Other :: SPAM-
Jump to: